Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Brunswick, GA

#5667 Apr 2, 2013
chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how when you do a Google Image search for the terms "Completely Wrong" all you get are pictures of Mitt Romney?
You're about to bump him back a notch.
What's completely unfunny is that I believe that YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT BS!! And it's just frightening that people are so completely nuts and hateful that they are just willing to throw and common sense the might have once possessed right out the window.
and the sad part is that everyone on here 'got it'-except you,which makes me wonder....
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5668 Apr 2, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/04/02/sen-ma...

Seems not so long ago Blagojevich was sentenced to prison....something about selling Obama's senate seat to the highest bidder.

Corruption and immorality...what our politicians know best.
jeb stuart

Brunswick, GA

#5669 Apr 2, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
u'd be wrong. Bush's IQ is higher than Obama's. All of the above far exceed urs.
no 1 is surprised at either of the previous 3 statements.
I would be surprised if your own IQ exceeded room temperature.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5670 Apr 2, 2013
chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I thought you were going to pop a blood vessel there, you were getting so worked up?
Flying a white flag? You're just talking out of the wrong orifice....AGAIN!
You guys ran a candidate that made a fortune outsourcing American jobs! You guys ran a candidate who spoke in front of a bunch of wealthy snobs and called half of America (including veterans, retired people, and students) useless slobs, on-purpose! You guys ran a candidate who dyed his skin brown to speak to a latin audience. You guys ran a candidate who LIED about his father marching with Martin Luther King! You guys ran a candidate that wanted to turn Medicaid into a voucher system! A candidate who proposed a spending solution that a 3rd grader could tell you wouldn't work! You guys ran a candidate who said he "believes in America" but he banks in the Cayman Islands.
Let me be the first to tell you: That was STUPID!
Yet we're supposed to listen attentively while you tell us you have the answers?
Quit your griping! You had your chance to offer up something better- and that insane and insulting Romney/Ryan platform was all you had.
I'm worked up???? I'm having a blast. You are the one who threw in the towel and starting posting ridiculous pictures.
lol There's that 47% again. Too funny. He was telling the truth. YOU just know ALL ABOUT what he meant, huh? You can run your sob story on someone who doesn't know better.
All of Obama's lies and lies about his background have been hashed and rehashed. Go ahead. Show your double standard AGAIN. YOUR candidate won and now we are paying. We are going to continue paying. And when I say, "we", I mean the middle class. If you say you aren't already paying, you are not being honest.
You need to calm down. YOUR GUY WON. You voted for him TWICE. I just keep waiting for the Utopia he promised and you gullible libs believed. "CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN". It should have been "CHANGE You Libs WILL Believe In". The rest of us knew better. And you know what, one thing didn't change and never will.....you libs AND Obama blaming Bush. That won't change because Obama is too narcissistic to accept blame and responsibility. And you libs hang on every word Obama utters. Now, it's FORWARD. Would that be.... Forward into Bankruptsy. OR Forward into Hell. Or Forward into Total Government Dependence. Not great choices, but you libs just think it's all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. Just keep playing your fiddles and dancing in the sun.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5671 Apr 2, 2013
chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is simply as factually inaccurate as Paul Ryans budget numbers. In other words - It couldn't possibly be more of a lie.
lol WHO believes YOU?:)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5672 Apr 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I would be surprised if your own IQ exceeded room temperature.
higher than urs, which is about ur shoe size.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#5673 Apr 2, 2013
uninformed opinion wrote:
<quoted text>do you ever post anything truthful? This isn't.
Give us all a hint - how many sources pdo you need to have before you accept the truth that Bushbo - when not doubling the debt, staring wars, turning a budget surplus into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar deficit,

was also busy destroying America'sMiddle Class.

Here's another you must have missed:

... Consider first the median income.--- When Bill Clinton left office after 2000, the median income stood at $52,500 (measured in inflation-adjusted 2008 dollars).
- When Bush left office after 2008, the median income had fallen to $50,303. That's a decline of 4.2 per cent.

That leaves Bush with the dubious distinction of becoming the only president in recent history to preside over an income decline through two presidential terms

- The median household income increased during the two terms of Clinton...

By the way, other news flashes for you - the Earth is not flat, and
Diet Coke and Twinkies are not considered "Health Foods".

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5674 Apr 2, 2013
chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how when you do a Google Image search for the terms "Completely Wrong" all you get are pictures of Mitt Romney?
You're about to bump him back a notch.
What's completely unfunny is that I believe that YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT BS!! And it's just frightening that people are so completely nuts and hateful that they are just willing to throw and common sense the might have once possessed right out the window.
You know what's REALLY scary? People who close their minds to the possibility. I guess all that association with Bill Ayers was made up, too. How about the Obama's attending Rev. HATES church for 25 years? He was Obama's mentor. Made up, huh? Obama dumped him until he got elected. His life long friend was hurting his campaign. Loyal, huh? The rest of the birth stuff, etc., I have no idea about. It just doesn't matter, now. One day the truth will come out, but we'll probably be long gone. Even if the birth stuff and citizen stuff were true, you libs wouldn't care. It just wouldn't matter to you. Obama could say out loud that he is a socialist/communist or any other "ist" and you libs just wouldn't care.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5675 Apr 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain it to you.
No matter how badly Right Wingers "f.." up the country - it's not their fault.
No matter how much the Moderates and Progressives clean up the mess and improve the country - they don't get credit.
See - how easy is that to grasp.
Jeez - it's almost as if you have never learned Right Wing Wacko logic.
Glad I could help.
Talking to yourself again?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5676 Apr 2, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it alright! What's shameful is there are millions like yourself who are so dumbed down & distracted by US media. Mind control of the masses on so many levels, it's scary. What's frightening is... you are blind...you can't see it. Obama IS the 1%...he cares about HIM, HIM and HIM. I think it was actually weird HE requested Ms. Israel be seated next to him at the Israeli state dinner in his honor.(A poke at his wife who once served him divorce papers.) Guess he did learn a few things from that round of golf with Tiger. He cares most about Big pharma, insurance giants, Hollywood elite and his billionaire friends. Not the ghetto, da projects, da hood, hungry children or military families.... You've been DUPED!
Sing it, Sister!!!!!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5677 Apr 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us all a hint - how many sources pdo you need to have before you accept the truth that Bushbo - when not doubling the debt, staring wars, turning a budget surplus into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar deficit,
was also busy destroying America'sMiddle Class.
Here's another you must have missed:
... Consider first the median income.--- When Bill Clinton left office after 2000, the median income stood at $52,500 (measured in inflation-adjusted 2008 dollars).
- When Bush left office after 2008, the median income had fallen to $50,303. That's a decline of 4.2 per cent.
That leaves Bush with the dubious distinction of becoming the only president in recent history to preside over an income decline through two presidential terms
- The median household income increased during the two terms of Clinton...
By the way, other news flashes for you - the Earth is not flat, and
Diet Coke and Twinkies are not considered "Health Foods".
You keep referring to sources. Heck! WHERE ARE THEY????? Your source is YOU.

What is the median income now? How about when Obama took office? Much change? lol

Clinton had a republican congress. Just sayin.

Why do I even bother with you???? I guess it's a habit. That is the only explanation.
jeb stuart

Brunswick, GA

#5678 Apr 2, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
higher than urs, which is about ur shoe size.
bet it would fit in your butt.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#5679 Apr 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You know what's REALLY scary? People who close their minds to the possibility. I guess all that association with Bill Ayers was made up, too. How about the Obama's attending Rev. HATES church for 25 years? He was Obama's mentor. Made up, huh? Obama dumped him until he got elected. His life long friend was hurting his campaign. Loyal, huh? The rest of the birth stuff, etc., I have no idea about. It just doesn't matter, now. One day the truth will come out, but we'll probably be long gone. Even if the birth stuff and citizen stuff were true, you libs wouldn't care. It just wouldn't matter to you. Obama could say out loud that he is a socialist/communist or any other "ist" and you libs just wouldn't care.
Now I got ya !!!

Everyone knows we hate Obama cause he is an out and out Radical Muslim - so ain't no way he went to no Black Christian Church in Chicago for 25 years.

No self- respectin Muslims gonna be in no Christian Church for 25 years.

Yep, let's judge people by what stupid thing loud mouth preachers have to say:

Bush kept tellin us all how he and Pat Robertson was bestest friends and he looked to Rev. Pat for his spiritual guidance to show Ol Bushbo the way.

You know - the Rev. Pat who hated America so much he said :

America deserved Hurricane Katrina-
''The flooding of New Orleans is a sign that God is tired of seeing his creation mocked by the Mardi Gras and its perverted display of debauchery and exposed breasts.''

—Pat Robertson

Gays are Satanists-
''Many of those people involved in Adolf Hitler were Satanists, many were homosexuals - the two things seem to go together.''

—Pat Robertson

Teaching kids to have sex with farm animals-
''Planned Parenthood is teaching kids ... every kind of bestiality ... everything that the Bible condemns.

—Pat Robertson

Damn Methodists is the Antichrist-
''You say you're supposed to be nice to the Episcopalians and the Presbyterians and the Methodists and this, that, and the other thing. Nonsense, I don't have to be nice to the spirit of the Antichrist.''

—Pat Robertson

And that all time favorite - America deserved to be hit by terrorists on 09/11,

Brought to you by the Devine Duo - Jerry Falwell and Good 'Ol Rev. Robertson - Bush's preacher of choice.

President George W. Bush said

"I love Pat, he's a good friend," the president said. "Served his country with distinction in Korea. He's my favorite newscaster. Bush told a group of evangelical former Mormons - who burned their Marie Osmond 'devil dolls' in a mass ritual denunciation of their old religion.

Time: September 18th, 2011

THE TRANSCRIPT

Falwell:“What we saw on Tuesday, as terrible as it is, could be miniscule if, in fact, God continues to lift the curtain and allow the enemies of America to give us probably what we deserve.”
Robertson replied :“Well, Jerry, that’s my feeling.
..........

Yep, Bush hated America - why else would he have the man who said we deserved 09/11 and Hurricane Katrina as his main man as far as religion goes.

Lord, I love Right Wingers- they make everything so damn interesting - insane - but interesting.
Man in Plaid

Candler, NC

#5680 Apr 2, 2013
Obama is a rich, left-wing ideologue. He believes firmly in socialism and its fundamental concepts and structures. Regardless of how negative and costly leftist policies are in the present, he will push for their implementation in faith that the good effects will overcome the bad in the long run. This is a basic aspect of Marxist thought. Pain in the present will result in widespread economic justice in the future.

Romney is a very rich man who knows how to build massive wealth and maintain it. Unfortunately, he is scattered in his ideology. This made him look like someone who wanted to be President badly but lacked a firm ideological footing to stand on. Thus, Obama and his campaign were able to make their presentation of Romney as a predatory capitalist stick in the minds of enough voters. Romney came away looking like someone who wanted to use the office primarily to his economic advantage to those who believed this narrative. This was an effective strategy by the Democrats.

I find it interesting that since 2000 both parties have come together on one issue: the effort to borrow more money than any entity has ever borrowed. They are two peas in the same pod in my opinion. They have both dug us into a massive pit that we may never climb out of, but they don't seem too concerned. Each has its own specific agenda, but it seems that both agendas are sub-points in an effort to run down the country.

And what will they likely do? Spread a false narrative about economic recovery, install a few aid programs that serve as smoke screens to mask the dire nature of our situation, and promise us that they have a plan to lead us to prosperity.

It appears that the idea that the government which governs best governs least is lost on the majority of 21st century politicians.
ApologeticChickn

Douglasville, GA

#5681 Apr 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>hey dude, my post was meant as humor- I agree with you,and was poking fun-sorry that you misunderstood.
Hey sorry I didn't pick that up. I'm so used to reading things that are that insane on here from the right-wingers I just took it for granted as real.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#5682 Apr 2, 2013
Man in Plaid wrote:
Obama is a rich, left-wing ideologue. He believes firmly in socialism and its fundamental concepts and structures. Regardless of how negative and costly leftist policies are in the present, he will push for their implementation in faith that the good effects will overcome the bad in the long run. This is a basic aspect of Marxist thought. Pain in the present will result in widespread economic justice in the future.

Romney is a very rich man who knows how to build massive wealth and maintain it. Unfortunately, he is scattered in his ideology. This made him look like someone who wanted to be President badly but lacked a firm ideological footing to stand on. Thus, Obama and his campaign were able to make their presentation of Romney as a predatory capitalist stick in the minds of enough voters. Romney came away looking like someone who wanted to use the office primarily to his economic advantage to those who believed this narrative. This was an effective strategy by the Democrats.

I find it interesting that since 2000 both parties have come together on one issue: the effort to borrow more money than any entity has ever borrowed. They are two peas in the same pod in my opinion. They have both dug us into a massive pit that we may never climb out of, but they don't seem too concerned. Each has its own specific agenda, but it seems that both agendas are sub-points in an effort to run down the country.

And what will they likely do? Spread a false narrative about economic recovery, install a few aid programs that serve as smoke screens to mask the dire nature of our situation, and promise us that they have a plan to lead us to prosperity.

It appears that the idea that the government which governs best governs least is lost on the majority of 21st century politicians.
Please identify the "socialist" programs Obama has enacted.

I'll help you out - there aren't any.

Name calling is entertaining.

Facts are persuasive.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5683 Apr 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I got ya !!!
Everyone knows we hate Obama cause he is an out and out Radical Muslim - so ain't no way he went to no Black Christian Church in Chicago for 25 years.
No self- respectin Muslims gonna be in no Christian Church for 25 years.
Yep, let's judge people by what stupid thing loud mouth preachers have to say:
Bush kept tellin us all how he and Pat Robertson was bestest friends and he looked to Rev. Pat for his spiritual guidance to show Ol Bushbo the way.
You know - the Rev. Pat who hated America so much he said :
America deserved Hurricane Katrina-
''The flooding of New Orleans is a sign that God is tired of seeing his creation mocked by the Mardi Gras and its perverted display of debauchery and exposed breasts.''
—Pat Robertson
Gays are Satanists-
''Many of those people involved in Adolf Hitler were Satanists, many were homosexuals - the two things seem to go together.''
—Pat Robertson
Teaching kids to have sex with farm animals-
''Planned Parenthood is teaching kids ... every kind of bestiality ... everything that the Bible condemns.
—Pat Robertson
Damn Methodists is the Antichrist-
''You say you're supposed to be nice to the Episcopalians and the Presbyterians and the Methodists and this, that, and the other thing. Nonsense, I don't have to be nice to the spirit of the Antichrist.''
—Pat Robertson
And that all time favorite - America deserved to be hit by terrorists on 09/11,
Brought to you by the Devine Duo - Jerry Falwell and Good 'Ol Rev. Robertson - Bush's preacher of choice.
President George W. Bush said
"I love Pat, he's a good friend," the president said. "Served his country with distinction in Korea. He's my favorite newscaster. Bush told a group of evangelical former Mormons - who burned their Marie Osmond 'devil dolls' in a mass ritual denunciation of their old religion.
Time: September 18th, 2011
THE TRANSCRIPT
Falwell:“What we saw on Tuesday, as terrible as it is, could be miniscule if, in fact, God continues to lift the curtain and allow the enemies of America to give us probably what we deserve.”
Robertson replied :“Well, Jerry, that’s my feeling.
..........
Yep, Bush hated America - why else would he have the man who said we deserved 09/11 and Hurricane Katrina as his main man as far as religion goes.
Lord, I love Right Wingers- they make everything so damn interesting - insane - but interesting.
Hate to disappoint you, but I'm not reading this drivel. I'm sure there are no links. It's just your crap. Your nonsense. Rock on. You just like to watch yourself type or something.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5684 Apr 2, 2013
Man in Plaid wrote:
Obama is a rich, left-wing ideologue. He believes firmly in socialism and its fundamental concepts and structures. Regardless of how negative and costly leftist policies are in the present, he will push for their implementation in faith that the good effects will overcome the bad in the long run. This is a basic aspect of Marxist thought. Pain in the present will result in widespread economic justice in the future.
Romney is a very rich man who knows how to build massive wealth and maintain it. Unfortunately, he is scattered in his ideology. This made him look like someone who wanted to be President badly but lacked a firm ideological footing to stand on. Thus, Obama and his campaign were able to make their presentation of Romney as a predatory capitalist stick in the minds of enough voters. Romney came away looking like someone who wanted to use the office primarily to his economic advantage to those who believed this narrative. This was an effective strategy by the Democrats.
I find it interesting that since 2000 both parties have come together on one issue: the effort to borrow more money than any entity has ever borrowed. They are two peas in the same pod in my opinion. They have both dug us into a massive pit that we may never climb out of, but they don't seem too concerned. Each has its own specific agenda, but it seems that both agendas are sub-points in an effort to run down the country.
And what will they likely do? Spread a false narrative about economic recovery, install a few aid programs that serve as smoke screens to mask the dire nature of our situation, and promise us that they have a plan to lead us to prosperity.
It appears that the idea that the government which governs best governs least is lost on the majority of 21st century politicians.
++++1 Excellent post. I don't see how anyone can find fault with this.
ApologeticChickn

Douglasville, GA

#5685 Apr 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

Lord, I love Right Wingers- they make everything so damn interesting - insane - but interesting.
They've been SO marinated in right-wing propaganda talk-radio drivel that they can't even spell the word fact anymore, nevermind actually tell you what one is.

Who spit out a lot of that trash propaganda? Glenn Beck and Limbaugh are high on the list. Who pays those two to promote their agenda?
Freedomworks.

Who is Freedom Works? David Koch.

Who is David Koch? One of the richest men in America, achieving his fortune by engaging in such enterprises as gas and oil, government contracts, steeling oil from Native Americans, and providing engineering to Joseph Stalin. He is one of the worst polluters in America, he contributes heavily to "anti-global warming" groups, he works to keep carcinogens from being classified as such so it won't impact his formaldehyde profits.

Is he a "freedom lover" and contributing millions out of the goodness of his black little patriotic heart? No. He stated verbatim "I want my fair share, and that's all of it".

Yes - this is the guy that systematically and intentionally promotes most of the right-wing crap in the world. The Tea Party was a grass roots movement? LOL! No way! Follow the money and it goes straight back to the Koch Brothers.

So, these foaming at the mouth right wing idiots are merely repeating what David Koch has told them to say.

These right wing idiots claim they want freedom, when they are simply being the mindless puppy-zombies of David Koch. Mr. Koch COUNTS on these people being stupid and easily controllable.

That's the right-wingers of today. Just connect the dots and there you have it.
TruthChickn

Douglasville, GA

#5686 Apr 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just your crap. Your nonsense. Rock on. You just like to watch yourself type or something.
I think some of that splattering asteroid of irony got on me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min RussianrepubliCONS 270,487
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jagoe 844
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 109,864
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) 5 hr Ryan 26
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 9 hr Politico 966
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 23 hr Weepy 101,568
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) Thu Amazenblue 77
More from around the web