Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#51320 Jul 23, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.caintv.com/video-ri ck-perry-reveals-that
"you'll hear from me"...LMAO, the call will be made on a secure phone from the golf course...
... in Hawaii, maybe. Lol

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#51321 Jul 23, 2014
Obamacare is one reason for the rise of part-time labor.

Most people will have the impression we created 288,000 jobs in June – meaning full-time jobs. Not so. Full-time jobs plunged by over half a million, or 523,000. What’s increased is part-time jobs. They soared by about 800,000 to over 28 million.

Last month the ranks of involuntary part-timers swelled to 7.5 million, compared to 4.4 million in 2007.

Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen had it right when she said,“The existence of such a large pool of partly unemployed workers is a sign that labor conditions are worse than indicated by the unemployment rate.”

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2014/0...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#51322 Jul 23, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmm, let's see.
you decalre Obama ain't fixed nuthin',
and yet he has an accomplishment rate of 69%.
You've posted this information, so what.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
Promise Kept - 239 (45%)
Compromise - 130 (24%)
I usually avoid this poster and his/her posts like the plague, but seeing some numbers and percentages piqued my interest...

In any class I had (through MANY years of school), 69% was a FAILING grade.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the 22% "broken" promises is an unacceptable number, but that's just me, I'm sure it's OK with the clueless and uneducated.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#51323 Jul 23, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually avoid this poster and his/her posts like the plague, but seeing some numbers and percentages piqued my interest...
Translation: "I run from the truth with the same level of fear a wildebeest has when fleeing from a pride of lions."

Run, Silly Billy, run!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51324 Jul 23, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
BTW, I'm pretty sure the 22% "broken" promises is an unacceptable number, but that's just me, I'm sure it's OK with the clueless and uneducated.
Course the world of politics ain't the same as the world of school now is it.

Uhmmm, that 22% is the same as Bush's approval rating when he left office, yet we don't hear words like failure and unacceptable associated with that Administration from this crowd, I wonder why, oh wait, I know, then it would be a reflection on all those who voted for him.

Now where are those WMDs...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51325 Jul 23, 2014
Yep, he's just different somehow...

Steve King: Obama 'was not raised with an American experience'
by Hunter
WED JUL 23, 2014 AT 10:30 AM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/07/22/1315...

Hey look, Rep. Steve King (R-IA) is still a horrible human being.

“His vision of America isn’t like our version of America. That we know,” King said of Obama.“Now I don’t assert where he was born, I will just tell you that we are all certain that he was not raised with an American experience. So these things that beat in our hearts when we hear the National Anthem and when we say the Pledge of Allegiance doesn’t beat the same for him.”

So it no longer matters that he was in fact born in America, he wasn't raised American. Steve King just knows. He just knows that this current president of the United States, and heaven knows why, can't imagine a reason, etc., doesn't get the right "beat" in his heart when someone else says the Pledge.

...This is of course what birtherism was originally about, and it hasn't changed much now that only the stupidest members of the human race are willing to fess up to still believing it. Barack Obama is simply foreign to the "American experience," at least the only "American experience" considered valid by a collection of perpetually bitter mostly old, mostly southern white guys, for reasons that none of them can quite say but which no doubt mean that Obama is bent on harming America because he just hates it so darn much.

What could the reason for their belief that he is not a "true" American possibly be? What could possibly differentiate Barack Obama in the minds of Steve King or countless other "true" Americans from the 43 American presidents who came before him? It is a damn mystery, that's what it is. God help the poor politician these days who was born in Canada or in Panama or whose family migrated here from communist Cuba—think of how their American credentials would be questioned. Just think what would happen if they showed up to an event with an improperly sized flag pin, or sang the twenty-second note of the "Star Spangled Banner" a bit off-key. Just. Think.

What's that? It doesn't happen to other politicians? Well now, this only deepens the mystery. Whatever could account for Steve King's unwillingness to consider President Barack Obama a "real" American?
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#51326 Jul 23, 2014
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-republicans...

In our personal meetings with the Presidents of Honduras and Guatemala they both stated that they wanted their children back, and we believe that is in the best interest of all the countries involved in this crisis," said Rep. Kay Granger, R-Texas, who headed the working group and briefed her fellow Republicans Wednesday morning.

"What the president's asking for is a blank check. He wants us to just throw more money at the problem without doing anything to solve the problem," Boehner told reporters Wednesday. "Without trying to fix the problem don't know how we actually are in a position to give the president any more money."

It's plain to see democrats have ZERO interest in finding a solution to the border crisis... Obama & his followers OWN this problem.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#51327 Jul 23, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.caintv.com/video-ri ck-perry-reveals-that
"you'll hear from me"...LMAO, the call will be made on a secure phone from the golf course...
A caintv.com link? Herman Cain!!??!!

You might as well as just admit you move your lips while reading Dick and Jane books. It puts you at about the same intelligence level.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51328 Jul 23, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be curious to know what Bush the Lesser's "accomplishment rate" was. Just saying "mission accomplished" doesn't make it so.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51329 Jul 23, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what? Readers Digest version, please.
Perhaps the poster should just draw some pictures... these Right Wing Wackos don't have the intelligence to comprehend writing...
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#51330 Jul 23, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
A caintv.com link? Herman Cain!!??!!
You might as well as just admit you move your lips while reading Dick and Jane books. It puts you at about the same intelligence level.
Does this Canadian link work for ya?
Or how about a few more? It's out there for all brave enough to watch, you're the chicken, we're NOT..... Now, don't worry that little chicken head of yours, MSM wouldn't dare run it. So you can relax now, okay? LOL
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#51331 Jul 23, 2014
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#51332 Jul 23, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, let's get this out in the open. You say you're educated. Your posts don't back that up, but let's assume it's true. Your excessive PRIDE in that, as if you're better than others, isn't justified. Many other people in the world have been through substantial educational programs. Get the F***ck over yourself. You're not that great.

With that out of the way, you're claiming that you're an educated person. However, your premise presented in your post is that to claim success, a president should be expected to hit 90% or more of the goals he's set out during the campaign trail. That premise is stupid.
Yes, just stupid. Any educated person would readily see this.

As you well know the president is not a dictator. Because he has an intent to do something does not give him the power to just *poof*- make it so.

There has never been a president that has achieved 100% of what they've promised on the campaign trail. 69% is a remarkable number, especially considering that the opposition party has resorted to the most pathetic politics ever seen in this country, to the point where they've failed to do their job of taking care of the affairs of The People.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#51333 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this Canadian link work for ya?
Or how about a few more? It's out there for all brave enough to watch, you're the chicken, we're NOT..... Now, don't worry that little chicken head of yours, MSM wouldn't dare run it. So you can relax now, okay? LOL
Zing!!!

The point just flew past Idiot #1 's empty little head.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#51334 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Zip!

The point just flew past Idiot #2's empty little head.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#51335 Jul 23, 2014
LOL!

I didn't realize you were stupid enough to post the same idiot thing twice in a row! I underestimated you're stupidity! THAT is hard to do!

Ok, You're both Idiot 1 AND Idiot 2 combined. TIme/what/where/who/sqirrel-bo y will have to settle for being number 3. He's used to it. He's such a loser he can't even be the MOST stupid person in the world..he's third best.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#51336 Jul 23, 2014
your
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#51337 Jul 23, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Zing!!!
The point just flew past Idiot #1 's empty little head.
You hate Bill AND black conservatives, that's the friggin point. Watch the video, you voted for a dicKtator, whether you choose to believe it or not. The video is out there, it's been out there, you ARE a chicken, aren't you?? Pick a site you approve of, WATCH and by all means, defend YOUR man. That's the friggin point. You whining about HERMAN CAIN means ZERO.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51338 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate Bill AND black conservatives, that's the friggin point. Watch the video, you voted for a dicKtator, whether you choose to believe it or not. The video is out there, it's been out there, you ARE a chicken, aren't you?? Pick a site you approve of, WATCH and by all means, defend YOUR man. That's the friggin point. You whining about HERMAN CAIN means ZERO.
Chill out dude (or is it lady??) You sound like a limp-wristed sissy pitching a bitch-fit.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51339 Jul 23, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say he just hates Dull Billy, but what's wrong with that. There's a lot to hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 min The Real JK 81,267
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Frankendrumpf 229,002
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min MSRose 104,867
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Billy 90,489
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 hr Sid 83,873
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Wed KS2CO 6,122
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Nov '14) Tue New guy 21
More from around the web