Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Adel, GA

#51160 Jul 22, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>...and let tell you something dirtbag, I have NEVER "mooched any money off the state", I made mine fair and square by dealing drugs!
Yeah right...
You're too stupid to sell anything.
Yep, you were an incompetent dummy that mooched off the state for years and that's it.
You only ever got anywhere...cuz you kissed more a$$ and ate more cheese than any punk alive.
You're pathetic, jebby.
And have only ever amounted to nothing more than do boy moocher.
Oh and did I mention those teeth are out of this world...
I don't see how you don't bust your ugly ole lady's lips with those chompers...everytime you try and kiss that beast. LoL!!!
Go see an orthodontist ASAP...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Dang you're ugly, jebby...LoL!!!
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51161 Jul 22, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Thanks for the fine update and support, silverbox. I thought he was just on the West Coast. He's so busy that it's hard to keep.
-
You know that FUNraising IS busy work... after all that NY FUNraising, he rested up at Camp David, NOW he's off for more West Coast FUNraising, then he's off on a 16 day Martha's Vineyard vacay... he's YOUR man.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#51162 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Go Israel!!!
Bomb this shit out of them dumba$$ muslims...
Why don't you just Go to Israel? I am sure that they would like to have a tough killer like you on their side! Just think of all the fun you could have beating up little muslim kids all day! Take your two little porch monkeys with you and train them to be homicidal maniacs while you are at it.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51163 Jul 22, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you intend to give Hilary as much crap as Obama, or will you admit defeat. I hope you finally admit defeat so I can go back to voting for the occasional rational Republican. At one time you didn't have to look for one, now they are really hard to find.
Jeb, oops, I mean Jemima,

Didn't you learn anything growing up in the country? Don't count your chickens before they hatch... Hillary hasn't even announced she's running and you already have her in the Oval Office & Bill planning State dinner menus. Those are your dreams -NOT mine.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#51164 Jul 22, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just Go to Israel? I am sure that they would like to have a tough killer like you on their side! Just think of all the fun you could have beating up little muslim kids all day! Take your two little porch monkeys with you and train them to be homicidal maniacs while you are at it.
Go Israel!!!
Bomb the shit out of them worthless muslims!!!
Kill'em all and let God sort'em out...LoL!!!
Why don't you go to Gaza and take your mutt kids...so the Israelis can wipe your a$$es out with them dumb muslims?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#51165 Jul 22, 2014
Not surprises here....

Border sheriffs pan Perry’s plan to send National Guardsmen
By CHRISTY HOPPE
Published: 21 July 2014 11:04 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state/headline...

AUSTIN — Leaders along the Texas border with Mexico slammed Gov. Rick Perry’s move Monday to send 1,000 National Guard troops to South Texas, saying overwhelmed counties need law enforcement and charitable aid, not militarization.

Perry portrayed his decision as necessary to help U.S. Border Patrol agents overwhelmed by an estimated stream of 60,000 unaccompanied children from Central America. With border security spread thin and distracted, drug cartels and human traffickers might push into a state where their crimes already have taken a toll, he said.

...Sheriffs and others along the border said they had not been consulted. They questioned the wisdom of sending military personnel who are not authorized to stop anyone.

“At this time, a lot of people do things for political reasons. I don’t know that it helps,” said Cameron County Sheriff Omar Lucio.

He and other sheriffs said spending money to hire more deputies and police makes more sense. Lucio said deputies, police and the U.S. Border Patrol work well together and that they have been able to handle the small uptick in crime along the border.

“I don’t know what good they can do,” Lucio said of military personnel.“You just can’t come out here and be a police officer.”

...Perry gave no indication how the state would shift money to pay for the action — although an early memo from his office cited potential cuts from transportation and health services, areas of state government that are frequently strapped.

...Sen. Juan “Chuy” Hinojosa, D-McAllen, who represents the border area, said if crime were a reason to call out the National Guard, then based on statistics, the troops would be better sent to Dallas and Houston.

He said immigration is a polarizing issue and calling in troops is “a very simplistic answer to a complex problem” that involves gangs and poverty in Central America, desperate families and a broken immigration system.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51166 Jul 22, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Not surprises here....
Border sheriffs pan Perry’s plan to send National Guardsmen
By CHRISTY HOPPE
Published: 21 July 2014 11:04 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state/headline...
AUSTIN — Leaders along the Texas border with Mexico slammed Gov. Rick Perry’s move Monday to send 1,000 National Guard troops to South Texas, saying overwhelmed counties need law enforcement and charitable aid, not militarization.
Perry portrayed his decision as necessary to help U.S. Border Patrol agents overwhelmed by an estimated stream of 60,000 unaccompanied children from Central America. With border security spread thin and distracted, drug cartels and human traffickers might push into a state where their crimes already have taken a toll, he said.
...Sheriffs and others along the border said they had not been consulted. They questioned the wisdom of sending military personnel who are not authorized to stop anyone.
“At this time, a lot of people do things for political reasons. I don’t know that it helps,” said Cameron County Sheriff Omar Lucio.
He and other sheriffs said spending money to hire more deputies and police makes more sense. Lucio said deputies, police and the U.S. Border Patrol work well together and that they have been able to handle the small uptick in crime along the border.
“I don’t know what good they can do,” Lucio said of military personnel.“You just can’t come out here and be a police officer.”
...Perry gave no indication how the state would shift money to pay for the action — although an early memo from his office cited potential cuts from transportation and health services, areas of state government that are frequently strapped.
...Sen. Juan “Chuy” Hinojosa, D-McAllen, who represents the border area, said if crime were a reason to call out the National Guard, then based on statistics, the troops would be better sent to Dallas and Houston.
He said immigration is a polarizing issue and calling in troops is “a very simplistic answer to a complex problem” that involves gangs and poverty in Central America, desperate families and a broken immigration system.
They're all democrats, right? I read that land is heavily democratic, Lucio, too. You're right, no surprises.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51167 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all democrats, right? I read that land is heavily democratic, Lucio, too. You're right, no surprises.
I'll add, how do you NOT know those democratic sheriffs aren't taking money from the coyotes? Maybe Governor Perry knows a few things you don't know about. It is possibility, right??... course, we don't expect dumborats to think outside their little boxed up minds
amirite

United States

#51168 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Dang, you're just plain lame and stupid...SMH.
I don't drink and no queer Obama worshipers are allowed in my pool...
You and your fa$$ot buddies will have to worship Obama at your house. LoL!!!
You have gone from being the dumbest by far poster on topix, to the dumbest and most pathetic.

Your idiocy and third grade "intellect" would make much more sense if you were an alcoholic.

Who do you think you're kidding, claiming to be Christian? You really couldn't be less like Christ. Every single Muslim is more like Jesus than you.

You will burn in hell like your racist ancestors.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51169 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Dang, you're just plain lame and stupid...SMH.
I don't drink and no queer Obama worshipers are allowed in my pool...
You and your fa$$ot buddies will have to worship Obama at your house. LoL!!!
That's OK... there's not enough room for us and your wife - she takes up a lot of room, if you know what I mean...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51170 Jul 22, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that coincide with the August Recess that Congress is planning, oh wait, maybe Congress is planning to stay in town and actually do something.
Congress DO SOMETHING??? That's an oxymoron, isn't it??
Churlish Truths

United States

#51171 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Go Israel!!!
Bomb the shit out of them worthless muslims!!!
Kill'em all and let God sort'em out...LoL!!!
Why don't you go to Gaza and take your mutt kids...so the Israelis can wipe your a$$es out with them dumb muslims?
-
Dang right and get some Christians too. We non religious folks need a break from ALL the religious nuts.
-
I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable.
-
-
-
-
"I've been kicked out of better places than this." - Barbarba Stanwyck, Mexicali Rose, 1929
Churlish Truths

United States

#51172 Jul 22, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
That's OK... there's not enough room for us and your wife - she takes up a lot of room, if you know what I mean...
-
That's it's wife? I thought they were running a sea world.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51173 Jul 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>They're all democrats, right? I read that land is heavily democratic, Lucio, too. You're right, no surprises.
Have you noticed how many of these libroid posters are now claiming not to have voted for Obama, claiming they voted repub, claiming they are moderates that did not vote for Obama..... All the while posting Libroud ideas .....and supporting the Obamas libroid policies.....

Many claiming to be well off financially, in the stock market ,,,,,etc etcetera...

chameleons with standard stripes down their back.....

Let the demos get the upper hand and they'll change their tune, their allegiance and fly the other color....

Such jackazz weasels .....

OMTE

Adel, GA

#51174 Jul 22, 2014
amirite wrote:
<quoted text>
You have gone from being the dumbest by far poster on topix, to the dumbest and most pathetic.
Your idiocy and third grade "intellect" would make much more sense if you were an alcoholic.
Who do you think you're kidding, claiming to be Christian? You really couldn't be less like Christ. Every single Muslim is more like Jesus than you.
Oh hush, sissie...
Only God can judge me, dummy...
Or does that only apply when you fa$$ots say it?
You queers are the most pathetic creatures on the planet next to a child molestor...period.
And did you know Jesus?
You queers make me sick how you try and use Christ and Christianity...when it benefits your queer agenda or to make yourselves feel better...Ugh.
You don't know how Christ was like and you don't know me...
So hush ya dumb fa$$ot...I don't feel like arguing with your dumb sissie a$$ right now...GB.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51175 Jul 22, 2014
amirite wrote:
<quoted text>You have gone from being the dumbest by far poster on topix, to the dumbest and most pathetic.

How about I try, your a jackazz skunk weasel.....to replace your a pinkie dinkie winkie......

Of course I could go back too, your a dummy stupid idiot....

rename

Carnesville, GA

#51176 Jul 22, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>Congress DO SOMETHING??? That's an oxymoron, isn't it??

Give a pinkie a new word,,,,, and they think they are smart....,

Rofllllllll......

no youbewrong

Alpharetta, GA

#51177 Jul 22, 2014
amirite wrote:
<quoted text>
jeb is dumbest.

dave is most pathetic.
silverfox

Atlanta, GA

#51178 Jul 22, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed how many of these libroid posters are now claiming not to have voted for Obama, claiming they voted repub, claiming they are moderates that did not vote for Obama..... All the while posting Libroud ideas .....and supporting the Obamas libroid policies.....
Many claiming to be well off financially, in the stock market ,,,,,etc etcetera...
chameleons with standard stripes down their back.....
Let the demos get the upper hand and they'll change their tune, their allegiance and fly the other color....
Such jackazz weasels .....
You took that word out of my mouth, I started to call them all "weasels", when one of them started saying he's a "moderate" - come on, we've heard everything from "proud Obama supporter" to "independent" - now, "moderate" - and you're absolutley right, one or two even lied saying they didn't vote for him. It's CRAZY hilarious!! LOL .... not to mention, just plain embarassing!
Churlish Truths

United States

#51179 Jul 22, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh hush, sissie...
Only God can judge me, dummy...
Or does that only apply when you fa$$ots say it?
You queers are the most pathetic creatures on the planet next to a child molestor...period.
And did you know Jesus?
You queers make me sick how you try and use Christ and Christianity...when it benefits your queer agenda or to make yourselves feel better...Ugh.
You don't know how Christ was like and you don't know me...
So hush ya dumb fa$$ot...I don't feel like arguing with your dumb sissie a$$ right now...GB.
-
Holy chit! That's one bad dose of Christianity right there. Or something.
-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 min Curious 84,966
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 min Johnny R 105,297
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 232,955
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Time of madness 91,073
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 12 hr josephbarkley 20
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) Sun Water 22
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Edrosenthaal 16,048
More from around the web