Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#51072 Jul 21, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Sure they were and are being taught.
Ever heard of Republican propaganda, Fox news, SBC, NRA and I just don't know what all?
-
So, who says they hate President Obama?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#51073 Jul 21, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Go to the link that silverbox provided above, look around, come back and say "it ain't there either".
-
In one photo they even red-circled (just minus the cross-hairs) President Obama.
-
Learn the truth.
-
Who says they hate Obama?
SolarFlares

United States

#51074 Jul 21, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
Rosenbaum is just a tad biased.
Propaganda garbage is often just too easy to spot:
-
"Hamas's Civilian Death Strategy
Gazans shelter terrorists and their weapons in their homes, right beside sofas and dirty diapers.
By
Thane Rosenbaum
July 21, 2014 3:19 p.m. ET
Let's state the obvious: No one likes to see dead children. Well, that's not completely true: Hamas does. They would prefer those children to be Jewish, but there is greater value to them if they are Palestinian. Outmatched by Israel's military, handicapped by rocket launchers with the steady hands of Barney Fife, Hamas is playing the long game of moral revulsion."
http://online.wsj.com/articles/thane-rosenbau...
I think that it was Thane Rosenbaum that said all the unclaimed money in Swiss banks should be given to Jews. I think that some court agreed but it was so long ago I'm not sure..
rename

Carnesville, GA

#51075 Jul 21, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
-
Gazans shelter terrorists and their weapons in their homes, right beside sofas and dirty diapers.

By
Thane Rosenbaum

Let's state the obvious: No one likes to see dead children. Well, that's not completely true: Hamas does. They would prefer those children to be Jewish, but there is greater value to them if they are Palestinian. Outmatched by Israel's military, handicapped by rocket launchers with the steady hands of Barney Fife, Hamas is playing the long game of moral revulsion."

Now I wonder why that Jew hater jeb don't jump on this.......

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#51076 Jul 21, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the proud Obama supporter, who chooses to forget Obama carried most LOW income votes. All it takes is common sense, not common cents, to see Democrats are hell bent on destroying America. Let him whine, rich-poor-black-white-Christia n or Jewish republicans, jeb hates them all. We're NOT shocked.
Damn right! I am an equal opportunity hater, if they are wrong, then I hate them. Do you have a problem with that?
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#51077 Jul 21, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> Damn right! I am an equal opportunity hater, if they are wrong, then I hate them. Do you have a problem with that?
Only when you & your hateful friends accuse me of "hate". It must be a miserable existence, one I want NO part of... It's your life, your choice.
JEB is low IQ

Alpharetta, GA

#51078 Jul 21, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I think that we may have been through this before but I will try one more time. I was replying to a poster that was lamenting about his/her pitiful situation of having to work two jobs, etc. Hey, for all I know, I may be the poorest man on this thread! My point was that so many of these white trailor-trash types seem to think that wackos will improve their situation.
Perfect example of what a BS artist you are. I was not lamenting about a pitiful situation, I'm quite happy with mine. I have a full time job and do some part time work which is available and allowed because of my shifts at work. I'm not a taker on society like you are.

I notice you didn't answer Synergy's questions, you seem to be good at that. What are you hiding?

You may or may not be the poorest man on this thread, you certainly are the lowest IQ poster.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#51079 Jul 21, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Dang, it's that liberal media...
Here is more proof that Meet the Press’s David Gregory is but a Republican shill
by Egberto Willies
SAT JUL 19, 2014 AT 08:00 PM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/07/13/1313...
f you blinked, then you missed it. Rick Santorum was on the panel on Meet the Press. The panel was discussing the Republican suit against the president.
David Gregory said that if a Republican president had delayed parts of the implementation as President Obama did, Democrats would have cried foul. Jennifer Granholm, former governor of Michigan, would have none of it. Granholm pointed out that during the Medicaid Part D implementation former President George W Bush delayed implementation of certain pieces and nobody said anything about it. She called the suit hogwash, "the legal equivalent of birtherism."
Who is the journalist? Shouldn’t Gregory have known that? Had she not been competent in knowing the realities that today’s journalists seem unable to find on their own, the wrong impression would have been left by his assertion-like question. Granholm also pointed out that Republicans voted overwhelmingly to delay the very provision they are suing the president for delaying. Did Gregory not know that either?
But the most blatant expression of bias was likely a subconscious slip of the tongue that probably went unnoticed by most. Gregory asked Santorum about the divisiveness in the Republican Party with respect to different policies.
Santorum did a very good job of keeping the topic on the problems within the Republican Party. He even stated that they needed a positive message that spoke to the blue collar worker. He said that was the reason for writing his book Blue Collar Conservatives: Recommitting to an America That Works.
Unasked, out of context, and out of the blue Gregory blurted out "the Obama economy." It is obvious where his thoughts were. You could see a slight controlled surprise on Granholm’s face.
Many in the conservative sphere love to talk about the Liberal Media. Most liberals are still trying to find it.
You know the libs are getting desperate when they claim David Gregory is a "closet Republican." Let the hysteria continue.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#51080 Jul 21, 2014
Ku Klux Klowns using candy as a recruiting tool in South Carolina.

http://news.msn.com/us/ku-klux-klan-hands-out...

It's a safe bet the knuckle-dragging savages are Obama-hating Republicans.

Hate...indelibly etched into the minds and hearts of so many Republicans.

Location hidden

#51081 Jul 21, 2014
Oh my wrote:
You just can't make this stuff up...
http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-h...
I’m shocked at the countless hundreds of millions of dollars that have been spent over the years in the desperate and fruitless search for extraterrestrial life. Even Bill Nye “the Science Guy,” in our recent debate, happily gloated about tax dollars being spent toward this effort. And now, secular scientists are at it again.
Of course, secularists are desperate to find life in outer space, as they believe that would provide evidence that life can evolve in different locations and given the supposed right conditions! The search for extraterrestrial life is really driven by man’s rebellion against God in a desperate attempt to supposedly prove evolution!
...Now the Bible doesn’t say whether there is or is not animal or plant life in outer space. I certainly suspect not. The Earth was created for human life. And the sun and moon were created for signs and our seasons—and to declare the glory of God.
And I do believe there can’t be other intelligent beings in outer space because of the meaning of the gospel. You see, the Bible makes it clear that Adam’s sin affected the whole universe. This means that any aliens would also be affected by Adam’s sin, but because they are not Adam’s descendants, they can’t have salvation.
In a recent interview with the Times magazine, Richard Dawkins attempted to defend what he called “mild pedophilia,” which, he says, he personally experienced as a young child and does not believe causes “lasting harm.”

Dawkins went on to say that one of his former school masters “pulled me on his knee and put his hand inside my shorts,” and that to condemn this “mild touching up” as sexual abuse today would somehow be unfair.
….
Plus, he added, though his other classmates also experienced abuse at the hands of this teacher,“I don’t think he did any of us lasting harm.”

Child welfare experts responded to Dawkins’ remarks with outrage — and concern over their effect on survivors of abuse.
Peter Watt, director of child protection at the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, called Dawkins’ defense of sexual assault “a terrible slight” to victims of such abuse.

“Mr. Dawkins seems to think that because a crime was committed a long time ago we should judge it in a different way,” Watt continued.“But we know that the victims of sexual abuse suffer the same effects whether it was 50 years ago or yesterday.”

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/10/richard_dawki...

Location hidden

#51082 Jul 21, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb, I'm curious. For some reason, some of you liberals on this forum post things such as: I have more money in my bank account than you'll ever have in your lifetime or most of you so-called conservatives in the south don't have two nickels to rub together. How exactly do you know that, Jeb? It's rather presumptuous, don't you think? It seems to me that people with money and people without much belong to BOTH parties. How have the democrats helped you financially; especially if you are middle class. I find it difficult to believe that any U.S. citizen would support what is going on in this administration. Would you please tell me what you would be posting if a conservative were president right now with all that has happened/is happening? Thanks.
Along those same lines. The Lefties on here always accuse us conservatives on here of being racist, yet they are the ones who always bring race up - and use racial epithets against black conservatives. They accuse conservatives of "not caring about the poor" and then make their little jokes about us living in trailer parks, not having college degrees, living off the government,
etc. Oh, the hypocrisy just abounds.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51083 Jul 21, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb, I'm curious. For some reason, some of you liberals on this forum post things such as: I have more money in my bank account than you'll ever have in your lifetime or most of you so-called conservatives in the south don't have two nickels to rub together. How exactly do you know that, Jeb? It's rather presumptuous, don't you think? It seems to me that people with money and people without much belong to BOTH parties. How have the democrats helped you financially; especially if you are middle class. I find it difficult to believe that any U.S. citizen would support what is going on in this administration. Would you please tell me what you would be posting if a conservative were president right now with all that has happened/is happening? Thanks.
Wow, you almost... almost... sound sober on this one...

Location hidden

#51084 Jul 21, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
-
By
Thane Rosenbaum
The UN agency for Palestinian refugees is investigating the discovery of 20 rockets hidden in one of its vacant schools in the Gaza Strip. The UNRWA condemned the incident as a "flagrant violation" of international law, adding that the rockets had been removed and that the relevant parties had been informed.

Israel regularly accuses Hamas and other militant groups in Gaza of using civilian installations to store and rockets, including during the current conflict, which began on 8 July.

Gaza militants have fired hundreds of rockets since Israel began air strikes and naval shelling, during which more than 220 Palestinian have been killed. Of the thousands of people fleeing the Israeli bombardment, about 22,000 have taken refuge in UNRWA schools.

"Yesterday, in the course of the regular inspection of its premises, UNRWA discovered approximately 20 rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip," the agency said. " UNRWA strongly condemns the group or groups responsible for placing the weapons in one of its installations," it continued. This is a flagrant violation of the inviolability of its premises under international law."

It said the incident was the first of its kind, warning that it "endangered civilians including staff and put at risk UNRWA's vital mission".

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/17/...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51085 Jul 21, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you wanna post some of those moderated views.....
Perhaps not......
Perhaps your not sure which views are moderate , liberal , or conservative..,
Or just perhaps your a winkie....
Sure. I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Moderate view. On the other hand, I don't think gays should be discriminated against. Moderate view. I don't believe in abortion, except in extreme cases. Moderate view. I believe people have the right to bear arms, but not have semi-automatic rifles, rocket launchers or hand grenades. Moderate view. Should I go on??

And by way... what's up with some of you Right Wing Wackos... always talking about "winkies" and being "fluffers"... strange thoughts if you ask me.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51086 Jul 21, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have nothing, you go after the spelling.
Straight out of the libroid handbook. Rule #7.
Hey, that's better than your plan of calling everyone "Libroids" when you are beaten... Oh, yeah, and that BAM BAM thing... that REALLY shows you've got nothing!!
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#51087 Jul 21, 2014
TBT wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals always reference Fox / Faux News because they are the very ones that watch it.
The party of jackasses (D) has every other news outlet on the planet protecting Obama, and they just keep watching Fox News.
Obama is destroying this country, it is the normal Americans have to put up with the moonbat, mentally deranged liberal low life scum. The rest if World is laughing at the liberals and cheering them on in there destruction if this country.
LMAO... what's funny is that I don't have cable or satellite television and can't (and don't want to get) Fox News. Admittedly, Obama hasn't done a stellar job - but not so bad coming after Bush the Lesser. At least there are signs that the economy is doing some improvement. Whether that had anything to do with Obama's policies?? Maybe, but not to a huge extent. As for the rest of the world, I doubt they see things the way Right Wing Wacko Repuglicans do...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51088 Jul 21, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I think that we may have been through this before but I will try one more time. I was replying to a poster that was lamenting about his/her pitiful situation of having to work two jobs, etc. Hey, for all I know, I may be the poorest man on this thread! My point was that so many of these white trailor-trash types seem to think that wackos will improve their situation.
Okay. Well, Obama certainly hasn't helped their situation. If they didn't have two nickels to rub together, they would be democrats and STILL disappointed.

Location hidden

#51089 Jul 21, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
Ku Klux Klowns using candy as a recruiting tool in South Carolina.
http://news.msn.com/us/ku-klux-klan-hands-out...
It's a safe bet the knuckle-dragging savages are Obama-hating Republicans.
Hate...indelibly etched into the minds and hearts of so many Republicans.
You libroids are the only ones obsessing on HATE. Makes sense. You've been slurping up hatespeak from your hero ever since he got elected the first time. Libroid Whine #9. Hate.

Location hidden

#51090 Jul 21, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you almost... almost... sound sober on this one...
You wouldn't know. You're NEVER sober.

Location hidden

#51091 Jul 21, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that's better than your plan of calling everyone "Libroids" when you are beaten... Oh, yeah, and that BAM BAM thing... that REALLY shows you've got nothing!!
Libroid, you've never beaten anyone. You should write fiction. You'd have a best seller.
I use the BAM BAM thing to remind you that you're no challenge.
Other than that, you're alright.:)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 252,788
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 22 min Another Damn Liberal 96,702
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 34 min Norton 107,458
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Nov 28 Chris532008 4,833
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Nov 24 and keep going 1,311
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) Nov 22 dino 158
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Nov 22 Positronium 6,483
More from around the web