Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
same

Jefferson, GA

#39959 Mar 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, and he sounds a little bigoted to me, don'tcha think? "going for the Jewish dollar"?

The most bigoted people I have met are libroids..........it's in their genes..........

same

Jefferson, GA

#39960 Mar 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
But I'm sure ABD has NO problem with NY governor Andrew Cuomo's statements about the NY Republican party:
"Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem is themselves," he said. "Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are."
Love that characterization:
If you're pro-life, you're "extreme."
If you believe in the Constitutionality of the 2nd Amendment, you're "pro-assault weapon."
If you believe that you cannot just wave a wand and redefine marriage, you're "anti-gay."
Just who is extreme here?

well heck Aggie..........you gotta admit New York is full of quares.....baby killers..........and rubber band robbers,,,,,,,,,,and only number 2 in murder rates for 2013..........

same

Jefferson, GA

#39961 Mar 28, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the "Followers of any religions, however, is a totally different matter."? I can indeed respect the intent of a religion without falling prey to the extremist followers of any said religion.
Get it?

I get it..........your just plain stupid..........

same

Jefferson, GA

#39962 Mar 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
Is Harry Reid a liar? Actually, that is a rhetorical question. Now we have to ask if he is senile?
February 2014:
"Despite all that good news, there's plenty of horror stories being told. All of them are untrue, but they're being told all over America," said Reid.
"The leukemia patient whose insurance policy was canceled [and] could die without her medication,.... It's absolutely false. Or the woman whose insurance policy went up $700 a month-.... the ad is false.
"We heard about the evils of Obamacare, about the lives it's ruining in Republicans' stump speeches ..... But in those tales, turned out to be just that: tales, stories made up from whole cloth, lies distorted by the Republicans to grab headlines or make political advertisements.
==========
March 2014
“Mr. President [of the Senate], the junior Senator from Wyoming has come to the floor several times recently talking about the fact that examples that he and other Republicans have given, dealing with Obamacare, examples that they think are bad, I’ve called lies,” he stated.“Mr. President, that is simply untrue.”
“I have never come to the floor, to my recollection, and I never said a word about any of the examples that Republicans have given regarding Obamacare and how it’s not very good.”

Is Reid a Liar?????????? is Reid a libroid??????????

The answer is the same to both questions..........

same

Jefferson, GA

#39963 Mar 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
Or maybe Reid is just so concerned with CYA over his misuse of funds he can't think straight.
"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid sent nearly $17,000 in campaign funds to his granddaughter, and disclosed their relationship only under pressure from the Federal Election Commission,...
The Senate’s top Democrat announced he was reimbursing the money after it was revealed his campaign had cut two separate checks of $5,417 and $11,370 to his granddaughter last October for what were described as “holiday gifts.”
The checks went to “Ryan Elisabeth”— but Reid’s office didn’t initially disclose that the recipient was Ryan Elisabeth Reid, the 23-year-old daughter of his son, Rory.
When first contacted by Las Vegas journalist Jon Ralston, Reid’s office said Ryan Elisabeth was a campaign vendor — without acknowledging she was Reid’s granddaughter."
==========
"Mr. Reid looked to put the issue behind him this week by announcing plans to reimburse his campaign close to $17,000 for the “thank-you gifts,” but Ralston Reports has since said that Mr. Reid also cut additional checks — of $9,000 and $5,000 — to Ryan Elisabeth Reid in 2012, bringing the total to $31,000."
==========
"Ryan Elisabeth Reid, Rory Reid's daughter and Harry Reid's granddaughter, lists various "current supporters" on the site for her theater company, which is trying to produce a play at the Smith Center in Las Vegas about Alzheimer's. Among those listed are NV Energy and two of philanthropist Larry Ruvo's foundations.
The problem: NV Energy and Ruvo both say they never contributed to the theater group.
But this may not be over quite yet as Adam O'Neal of Real Clear Politics discovered that two well-known Reid supplicants, NV Energy and Caesars Entertainment, donated to his granddaughter's theater company:
His granddaughter has also received financial support for her fledgling New York theater company from two Nevada-based foundations that typically prohibit donations to organizations outside of their service areas. The foundations belong to gaming and energy companies that have also donated to the lawmaker."

crooked libroids will make the network news when elephants fly..........

same

Jefferson, GA

#39964 Mar 28, 2014
Parris wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an atheist?

Are you stupid?????????? sure you are..........

same

Jefferson, GA

#39965 Mar 28, 2014
"Obama, pope differ on accounts of ‘social schisms’ talk "

Who to believe..........easy for me..........I believe the Pope..........
that sorry lying libroid president wouldnt know the truth if Michele told him the truth..........

"President Obama’s first meeting with Pope Francis produced a little schism of its own.

The Vatican and White House gave starkly different versions Thursday of Mr. Obama’s meeting with Francis.

The president’s account downplayed the Catholic Church’s concerns about religious freedom in the United States and Obamacare’s mandate to pay for contraception.

The pontiff and the president were cordial in the televised portions of their meeting, but a subtle competition to set the agenda played out after the meeting, which went well beyond its scheduled half-hour.

“We actually didn’t talk a whole lot about social schisms in my conversations with His Holiness,” Mr. Obama said at a press conference in Rome.“In fact, that really was not a topic of conversation.”

Mr. Obama deflected a reporter’s question about the extent of his discussion with the pope on the contraceptive mandate by saying that Francis “actually did not touch in detail” on the subject. The administration has been locked in a lengthy legal and political battle with the U.S. Catholic Church hierarchy over Obamacare and issues such as abortion and same-sex marriage.

The Vatican, however, issued a statement after the meeting saying the president’s discussions with Francis and two other top Vatican officials focused “on questions of particular relevance for the [Catholic] Church in [the United States], such as the exercise of the rights to religious freedom, life and conscientious objection”— issues that have fueled divisions between Mr. Obama and the church.

Although Mr. Obama wanted to highlight his bond with Francis over questions of economic inequality and helping the poor, Obamacare’s mandate for employers to pay for birth control gained more attention."

same

Jefferson, GA

#39966 Mar 28, 2014

who cares about global warming..........

"Within a year, nine out of 10 Americans could be dead. And whatever causes the national apocalypse—be it North Korean malice or the whims of the sun—the downfall will ultimately be our own fault.

That's the fear of Newt Gingrich and other members of a high-profile coalition who are convinced that our fragile electrical grid could be wiped out at any moment."'

Will there be "electricl grid" credits for sale??????????

If Gore gets wind of this.......you can count on another Gore take over of credits..........

same

Jefferson, GA

#39967 Mar 28, 2014

down..........down..........do wn..........

"PLUNGE: New poll shows Obamacare support at 26%"

same

Jefferson, GA

#39968 Mar 28, 2014

begging for sign-ups..........

" U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius visited Nashville on Thursday to urge Tennesseans to sign up for insurance through the federal health care exchange before a March 31 deadline."

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39969 Mar 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
By his own investigation that he paid for.
<quoted text>
No. Not even remotely.
The whole thing is a democrat witch hunt. It's nothing. Much ado about nothing.

As for your last sentence....you are hoping, but don't get comfortable. I'm no Christi fan, however, Obama has crushed the democrats for now. He has REALLY hurt you libroids. Obama is incompetent. The conservatives have been 100% correct about that guy all along.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39970 Mar 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
By his own investigation that he paid for.
<quoted text>
Christi could have borrowed the money from Harry Reid's campaign funds, but Reid sent it to his granddaughter. ROTFL
OMTE

Byron, GA

#39971 Mar 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I despise the Mexican government and hate the illegal immigration problem that is just one more weakness that is destroying this country. But you have got to make a distinction between the scum druggies and the Mexicans who just want to come someplace where they can earn an honest living and send money to their families. I DO NOT support amnesty and I want the border secured. And if it takes militarizing the border, which it probably does, I'm for it. BUT I can certainly empathize with those who just want to help their families. They need to be sent back and get in line just like those who have gone through the legal process, but I can't blame them for wanting to do what they think necessary. I DO NOT condone it. I do not support it, but I also can't outright condemn their motivation even as I don't support their breaking of OUR laws. They're not "roaches" - the majority are just desperate people.
I would expect the unicorn princess to empathize with the little roaches...
No suprise here...
That's why women have no place in the military or politics...(IMO)
Cuz sometimes you have to draw lines in the sand and kill all those whose cross it, and it's just not in a woman's nature to do what has to be done for the greater good...
Ya know?
I, on the other hand, would have no problem giving them a deadline to get the hell out and then do a sweep and exterminate the stubborn ones that refuse to leave...
I have no empathy or sympathy at all for them, period...
I can't tell the difference between the good ones and bad ones, cuz they all look the same...
Ya know?
Can you tell me how to tell them apart?
If not, would you agree, that ALL the little stinkin midgets need to go...Huh? ;)
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#39972 Mar 28, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I despise the Mexican government and hate the illegal immigration problem that is just one more weakness that is destroying this country. But you have got to make a distinction between the scum druggies and the Mexicans who just want to come someplace where they can earn an honest living and send money to their families. I DO NOT support amnesty and I want the border secured. And if it takes militarizing the border, which it probably does, I'm for it. BUT I can certainly empathize with those who just want to help their families. They need to be sent back and get in line just like those who have gone through the legal process, but I can't blame them for wanting to do what they think necessary. I DO NOT condone it. I do not support it, but I also can't outright condemn their motivation even as I don't support their breaking of OUR laws. They're not "roaches" - the majority are just desperate people.
I agree with most of your post, Ag. However, you failed to even mention anything about the employers of these illegals. Also, I disagree with your opinion about our military being used on the border (BTW, so does John McCain). If you think that the situation is bad now, then just put a bunch of of untrained (in border patrol) and underpaid nineteen year olds there. This would be inviting corruption and disaster. Hey, how about telling OMTE to use a few more commas in his next post !! lol
OMTE

Byron, GA

#39973 Mar 28, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with most of your post, Ag. However, you failed to even mention anything about the employers of these illegals. Also, I disagree with your opinion about our military being used on the border (BTW, so does John McCain). If you think that the situation is bad now, then just put a bunch of of untrained (in border patrol) and underpaid nineteen year olds there. This would be inviting corruption and disaster. Hey, how about telling OMTE to use a few more commas in his next post !! lol
Stalker ^^^^^^^^
silver fox

Douglas, GA

#39974 Mar 28, 2014
Has anyone else heard of Catherine the Great, Joan of Arc, or perhaps Elizabeth I ? Just curious.
OMTE

Byron, GA

#39975 Mar 28, 2014
silver fox wrote:
Has anyone else heard of Catherine the Great, Joan of Arc, or perhaps Elizabeth I ? Just curious.
Bless your heart...
You believe in fairy-tales too...Huh? ;)
That's cute, really...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#39976 Mar 28, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I would expect the unicorn princess to empathize with the little roaches...
No suprise here...
That's why women have no place in the military or politics...(IMO)
Cuz sometimes you have to draw lines in the sand and kill all those whose cross it, and it's just not in a woman's nature to do what has to be done for the greater good...
Ya know?
I, on the other hand, would have no problem giving them a deadline to get the hell out and then do a sweep and exterminate the stubborn ones that refuse to leave...
I have no empathy or sympathy at all for them, period...
I can't tell the difference between the good ones and bad ones, cuz they all look the same...
Ya know?
Can you tell me how to tell them apart?
If not, would you agree, that ALL the little stinkin midgets need to go...Huh? ;)
Just because I can empathize/sympathize with their motivations doesn't mean I don't want a secure border and strong enforcement - I said as much. The US cannot be the employer of every poor person who wants to elevate themselves and their family - as much as we can all understand the desire. I just don't like your blanket demonization of every illegal here. Having compassion for someone's situation doesn't mean you allow them to break the law and I am not suggesting otherwise.

==========
And why not both go down a rabbit hole and open up a whole new can of worms at the same time:
Frankly I agree with you to a point on women in the military. I don't think women belong in combat positions, I think they would be a liability. Just as I don't think physical requirements for firefighters and police officers should be lowered to allow more women to qualify. The standards are there for a reason, if a woman can meet them, more power to her. But especially in the case of a fireman, the average woman would never be able to throw an average man weighted down with equipment over her shoulder and carry him out of a building - that makes her a liability. BUT, if she can meet the same requirements as a man - go for it.
As for politics, my husband and I have discussed this. And I think it can be argued that social policy in this country started going downhill after women got the vote. Women tend to want to take care of people and, generally speaking, are more inclined to vote for policies to do just that. The problem is that that same inclination has unintended consequences and can "infantilize" people and I think we have seen that on steroids in this country. I think women have more of a tendency to place themselves in other people's positions and think "what would I want if I were in need" and that CAN be a good thing, but it must be tempered with both common sense and the realization that TOO much help actually handicaps people in the long run. It may be a cliche, but "a hand up, not a hand out" is actually a great policy if you want to really help people.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#39977 Mar 28, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalker ^^^^^^^^
..watcha mean? My post was to Ag, yours was to me- that makes you the stalker, dumbass. Anyway, coming from a convicted felon who admits that he engaged on a criminal career at age eleven- I am hardly insulted. lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#39978 Mar 28, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with most of your post, Ag. However, you failed to even mention anything about the employers of these illegals. Also, I disagree with your opinion about our military being used on the border (BTW, so does John McCain). If you think that the situation is bad now, then just put a bunch of of untrained (in border patrol) and underpaid nineteen year olds there. This would be inviting corruption and disaster. Hey, how about telling OMTE to use a few more commas in his next post !! lol
Good point, I should have mentioned those who knowingly hire illegals. If the jobs weren't here, the illegals wouldn't come. Problem solved, you're right.
Sorry, but I couldn't care less what John McCain thinks. I respect him for his military service and how he conducted himself under horrific conditions as a POW, but he should have retired long ago or gone over to the Democrat party - he sides with them more than with conservatives on too many issues that matter.(And would he please take Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell with him) If we can send 18 and 19 year olds to Iraq and Afghanistan, we can certainly trust them on our borders. And I am not too crazy about your insinuation that they would be fertile ground for corruption.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Chicagoan by Birth 269,958
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) 16 min MsObvious 75
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 101,551
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 109,834
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Fire Eater 837
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) Tue Fsrty 57
Election Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) May 20 letsolvethis 1,989
More from around the web