Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 1,886)

Showing posts 37,701 - 37,720 of49,362
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
blerg

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Fox News has an “Angry Grandpa” freakout: Obama is making them irrelevant
http://www.salon.com/2014/03/12/fox_news_has_...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Sarah wrote:
Palin is now joining the constantly growing group that is milking the tea party folks. She is starting her on PAY web site, like Becks. She couldn't get a radio or TV job since her views, like Becks are way out their. Both know how lucrative the idiot fringe market has become. True news sources refuse to feed them the pabulum they crave and they are willing to pay for it. How can this continue to happen?? The south is one of the poorest and most undereducated regions of this great country, making it a target of greedy people who will say anything for a buck. And to their credit they are making lots of money on TV, radio and the internet. Proving honesty may not always the best policy when getting rich is your sole goal.
http://politix.topix.com/story/10985-sarah-pa...
You sound more worried than anything else. lol
AnybodyButDeal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

same wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegals are taking the jobs of all poor folks...... Blacks , whites, legal Mexicans, and even the teens......
And it's because the Libroids want to keep wages low......and keep the poor on gubmint assistance to get their vote......
Fact, or so they say, 12 million illegals waltzed in during Bush's 8 year reign of terror.
What was Bush doing and not doing during that parade of 12 million? "Mission Accomplished", NOT finding OBL and just generally being a stupid FAILURE. Bush has The Sidam Touch (opposite of the Midas Touch).

"Someone stole all my wife's credit cards. But I haven't bothered to report it. So far the thief is spending less than my wife did." -- Rodney Dangerfield

sametimeRebel is a rabid idiot.

For sure.
silver fox

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Don't think Putin is worried about Obama's sanctions or Kerry's deadline. They're laughing, actually.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBREA2H0...
blerg

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Sarah wrote:
Palin is now joining the constantly growing group that is milking the tea party folks. She is starting her on PAY web site, like Becks. She couldn't get a radio or TV job since her views, like Becks are way out their. Both know how lucrative the idiot fringe market has become. True news sources refuse to feed them the pabulum they crave and they are willing to pay for it. How can this continue to happen?? The south is one of the poorest and most undereducated regions of this great country, making it a target of greedy people who will say anything for a buck. And to their credit they are making lots of money on TV, radio and the internet. Proving honesty may not always the best policy when getting rich is your sole goal.
http://politix.topix.com/story/10985-sarah-pa...
Palin has only been in it for the fame and the money.

She has no clue about anything, especially about government.

Did FOX dismantle the TV studio they built for her when she quit, or was it part of her payoff?
silver fox

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Obama is the worst president ever. EVER.
How emabarassing to have this announced to the world.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Marse Robert wrote this ridiculous and unsubstantiated post:
"This President will do ANYTHING he can to divide, redirect, undermine, and go against everything that AMERICANS have stood for over 100's of years."
It's simply your opinion. You can't offer evidence to back it up because there exists no evidence to back it up. It's opinion. Which is fine, but don't try to pass it off as fact. I mean come on, "everything"?... "everything"? think about it dude. And what would that "everything" consist of? No need to try to answer that because we both know that you can't. And which "AMERICANS" would you be referring to?(Now that one I'd love to see you try to answer LOL). And then "anything"..."a nything" really? I mean how can one even begin to answer that one?
I get that you're emotional hyperbole is working overtime but what you wrote is purely and simply opinionated hyperbolic b*ll sh*t. And then all you've got is "Obama has a pen, enough said."
WOW! Marse Robert I am thoroughly impressed.
The results of the policies of Obama and this administration speak for themselves, they are terrible. Your whining doesn't deny this as fact. Obama has promised to transform America, too bad it's for the worse.
AnybodyButDeal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to help you out. 48% is BELOW 50%. Do you understand what that means???
Yep I know what it means. PRESIDENT Obama still polls higher than Bush and that the Republican attack on PRESIDENT Obama is somewhat working. But their attack is not working as good as they have tried.
Personally I would be satisfied if PRESIDENT Obama were to resign one year prior to his term being up IF Biden were allowed to step up and prove his metal.

Other than that, if any Republican candidate were to become president then my preferred choice would be Paul Ryan because he hates workers more than anything and that would NOT play out well for Republicans or America, short or long term.

Cruz is the biggest nightmare for AMERICA and is a horror story to sanity. Might even be worse than Bush. If that is possible.

As a NONE Republican in any sense then the sane Republican choice for AMERICA might just be Christie.

Rubio has not gotten enough exposure to expose him and I wager that there is some exposing to be had. He is just too clean. Points NOT in his favor, flip-flops on religion, Hispanic but lists Nationality strictly as American, avoids heritage, from South Florida. Has anything good ever came out of South Florida?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I bet I could make you start crying in 30 seconds flat, in-person...
Doobies and beer farts will do that to any person.
blerg

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

silver fox wrote:
You can't read, can't link right or are an ignorant liar.

Which is it, cos that link is bs.
silver fox

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

blerg wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't read, can't link right or are an ignorant liar.
Which is it, cos that link is bs.
You mad???? From Reuters & he's whining. Rofl.
same

Comer, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

silver fox wrote:

Thanks for the link showing Obama is a wuss........

He hasn't changed since his community organizing days......

He was drawing red lines back then also.....

Putin has shown him his red lines are a joke world wide........

Obama is the original dummy.....,these dummies on topix are just wanna be clones....
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

same wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link showing Obama is a wuss........
He hasn't changed since his community organizing days......
He was drawing red lines back then also.....
Putin has shown him his red lines are a joke world wide........
Obama is the original dummy.....,these dummies on topix are just wanna be clones....
Putin would welcome people like you to join the Communist party because you sure hate America enough. You don't like free elections. You don't like blacks. You don't like America or you wouldn't tear it down. If Putin is your idol then why not go? America would be a better place with out all you haters here.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The results of the policies of Obama and this administration speak for themselves, they are terrible. Your whining doesn't deny this as fact. Obama has promised to transform America, too bad it's for the worse.
Well here's a bit of the exchange between Obama and O'Reilly this year and the actual quote that the line "transform America" came from:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

So then we have folks like yourself who obviously can't stand Obama and what he's does, ipso facto, claiming that you know what he meant by that statement. It's there in black and white, in context. The statement, as stated in the article, is vague and ambiguous enough that any conspiracy theorist, such as yourself, is able to run with it any ole place that their imagination will take them. You have an opinion, that's great. You do realize that there are millions of Americans who support some or all of what President Obama is doing don't you? So here's my question.

Is it your opinion that President Obama and anyone who supports his policies either in part or in total are not Americans? That is certainly the impression that you leave. If your answer is yes can you explain what an "AMERICAN" is or is not?

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Youns is just a bunch of Podunks whats likes to make Dam fools outta yore selves wiff all this talk bout Polly-ticks thet youns don't nows nuffin bout. Alls youse is doin is Ribbin an Agatation eath othern. My ole Hound dog has gots more knows bout thangs than all of youse puts togather.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

blerg wrote:
And what you - and the blogger - do not get is that some feel the office of the President of the United States is still worthy of being treated with dignity and respect. Democrats consider nothing sacred. Bill Clinton treated the Oval Office like his astro-turfed truck bed and Obama goes on shows like The View and late night television.
The blogger considers it "unbelievable" that anyone would question Obama's appearance on shows of that nature and considers it a "fuddy duddy concern about the 'dignity' of the presidency". Such an opinion says far more about the blogger and you than it does about Bill O'Reilly and those of us who still hold the office as deserving of respect.

'"But even ABC News’ Jim Avila, unbelievably, badgered Jay Carney at his Tuesday briefing about whether Obama had “damaged” the presidency by appearing with the “Hangover” star (and deadpanning mean jokes about the flop that was “The Hangover III”).“How much discussion was there in the White House about the dignity of the office and whether or not, in order to reach these people who don’t watch us at 6:30, or who don’t watch this briefing,” Avila asked Carney. He went on to wonder “how much the dignity of the office might be lost? This is an interview like no other probably ever done by a president.” Beyond the fuddy-duddy concern about the “dignity” of the presidency, traditional media folks are defending their own turf.'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

blerg wrote:
If Obama is making Fox News irrelevant, why is it so constantly targeted by the administration, other elected Democrats and whiney posters on Topix? The Left will always show you who they fear.
same

Comer, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>Putin would welcome people like you to join the Communist party because you sure hate America enough. You don't like free elections. You don't like blacks. You don't like America or you wouldn't tear it down. If Putin is your idol then why not go? America would be a better place with out all you haters here.

I love America dummy.......,

What I really hate are dummies and stupid...... Y'all Libroids and Obama do keep me busy.........dummy........

How much money you paying for obamacare dummy?????

How much is your out of pocket cost before obamacare pays anything????

Doo tell us about your amazing insurance you have .......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound more worried than anything else. lol
Exactly, just another example of how the Left will show you who they fear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

AnybodyButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact, or so they say, 12 million illegals waltzed in during Bush's 8 year reign of terror.
What was Bush doing and not doing during that parade of 12 million? "Mission Accomplished", NOT finding OBL and just generally being a stupid FAILURE. Bush has The Sidam Touch (opposite of the Midas Touch).
"Someone stole all my wife's credit cards. But I haven't bothered to report it. So far the thief is spending less than my wife did." -- Rodney Dangerfield
sametimeRebel is a rabid idiot.
For sure.
And here is the difference between the Right and the Left on here, we on the Right are intellectually honest and upfront when our "leaders" disappoint us and let us down. Bush was criticized by conservatives for his softer stance on illegal immigration, just as we criticized his not being the fiscal conservative we expected him to be.
And you continue to ignore the fact that Clinton had more than one opportunity to get bin Laden - BEFORE 9/11 ever happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,701 - 37,720 of49,362
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••