Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#37631 Feb 19, 2014
Milton HS Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
And he's a choad.
And you're a witless pimple-faced virgin whose parents don't love you enough to raise you properly and you're going to be ignorant, broke, boorish and worthless for another 60 years.

Damn Dude. Sucks to be you.
Grammar Police

Athens, GA

#37632 Feb 19, 2014
You mean whom instead of who.
time

Hiawassee, GA

#37634 Feb 19, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah - they were afraid to actually give you values on their data. Purposefully omitted it. Talk about your cherry-picking and decieving and your propaganda. It couldn't be more obvious.
But you know what? It doesn't matter when it comes to you. There's NO chance you'll ever be a productive, responsible, and contributing person again in your life. The world has given up on you. You've even given up on you, and you've embraced your insanity and madness with open arms.
I'd bet anything my tax dollars are keeping him fed.

And many may wonder why I call you dummy..........

you make a 5th grader shine beside a dummy like you who has no value at all.........

this post is a prime example of a dummy who doesnt see a graph set of 2 items..........which reflect the same values over a period of 50 years..........

up is up temp.......and down is down temp dummy..........

left to right is years..........and right to left is a poke in your ears..........

"I'd bet anything my tax dollars are keeping him fed."

and just who are you preaching to dummy????

every post I read hear indicates you are clueless, legless, uninformed, over stuffed with hyperbole, and a libroid with no redeeming values..........

which means no one can make a graph of you..........all they would get is a flat line..........you laying flat on your back with no legs hanging off the end of the horizontal..........and not even a perpendicular sticking straight up to prove your a man..........

Milton HS Eagles

Cumming, GA

#37635 Feb 19, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a witless pimple-faced virgin whose parents don't love you enough to raise you properly and you're going to be ignorant, broke, boorish and worthless for another 60 years.
Damn Dude. Sucks to be you.
Yo wifey know that isn't true.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37636 Feb 19, 2014
Aaaannn... perhaps we could have had a conversation about a chart, if the man was able to actually have a conversation.

Instead we got ranting random words and SPAM! NOT WORTH READING.
time wrote:
<quoted text>
And many may wonder why I call you dummy..........
you make a 5th grader shine beside a dummy like you who has no value at all.........
this post is a prime example of a dummy who doesnt see a graph set of 2 items..........which reflect the same values over a period of 50 years..........
up is up temp.......and down is down temp dummy..........
left to right is years..........and right to left is a poke in your ears..........
"I'd bet anything my tax dollars are keeping him fed."
and just who are you preaching to dummy????
every post I read hear indicates you are clueless, legless, uninformed, over stuffed with hyperbole, and a libroid with no redeeming values..........
which means no one can make a graph of you..........all they would get is a flat line..........you laying flat on your back with no legs hanging off the end of the horizontal..........and not even a perpendicular sticking straight up to prove your a man..........
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37637 Feb 19, 2014
Milton HS Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo wifey know that isn't true.
Got it. You're either Beevis or you're Butt-Head.

Either way - not worth talking to. Go back to playing your X-Box and popping your zits.
time

Hiawassee, GA

#37638 Feb 19, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Aaaannn... perhaps we could have had a conversation about a chart, if the man was able to actually have a conversation.

Instead we got ranting random words and SPAM! NOT WORTH READING.

You've already told us u can't read a graph dummy.......

And I've already posted out your graph with words........all one needs to do is use the words to draw the graph......and one will see a loafing dummy that don't work.........and his dummy manhood is in question.........

Just what kind of freak are you anyway dummy........

You can tell me......I'll keep it quiet.......will not tell anyone...... A secret
Just between me(a smart conservative) and you(a dummy libroid )........

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37639 Feb 19, 2014
That's not how sane people conduct a conversation.

Until you can be a reasonable polite person, you get "The hand".

http://bullonthehill.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Keep working on your skills and quit being a SPAMMER!
time wrote:
<quoted text>
And I've already posted out your graph with words........all one needs to do is use the words to draw the graph......and one will see a loafing dummy that don't work.........and his dummy manhood is in question.........
You can tell me......I'll keep it quiet.......will not tell anyone...... A secret
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37640 Feb 19, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
You and that sorry legless chicken owe me an apology..........I proved you wrong and you made the typical libroid attacks......
An apology is the decent thing to do......and the right thing to do..........yours and the butts character are on the table.....which way yall gonna tumble off..........
Likely, very likely, no one owes you anything. I'm betting, without even looking, that the poll had nothing attached that showed any one (1) of a five-point test of validity. Pick your own five points. Heck be simplistic about it and use the five points of "Who? What? When? Where? and Why?" Clean verified points, any of them there?
Other things to look for:
Is it semi-detached from the site as in a document or uploaded state?
Vague dates or ranges?
Was it taken at a nightclub right before closing time?

That poll was a "bought and paid for" poll. Same stuff that lawyers pay expert witnesses for.
"Sure, we can provide you with an expert poll. What do you want it to say. Our fee is $------."
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37641 Feb 19, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely, very likely, no one owes you anything. I'm betting, without even looking, that the poll had nothing attached that showed any one (1) of a five-point test of validity. Pick your own five points. Heck be simplistic about it and use the five points of "Who? What? When? Where? and Why?" Clean verified points, any of them there?
Vague dates or ranges?
That poll was a "bought and paid for" poll. Same stuff that lawyers pay expert witnesses for.
"Sure, we can provide you with an expert poll. What do you want it to say. Our fee is $------."
No ranges or values put on the poll at all. None. It was custom designed to have a visual impact with no data present so none could be disputed or analyzed. In other words, it was just SPAM for the gullible and stupid.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37642 Feb 19, 2014
time wrote:
<quoted text>
..........and not even a perpendicular sticking straight up to prove your a man..........
Hey, Bigboy, want to show me what a man YOU are. Learn composition. BTW, it's "you're" as in "prove you're a man", aka "you are".

"prove your a man" show possession. Hence makes little sense. Oops, "time", my bad. Of course it makes no sense.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37643 Feb 19, 2014
Just a couple points for information.

Bile used in the proper place is a good thing. Try eating your greasy possum without it.

EBT as in EBT card stands for Electronic Bank Transfer and Electronic Benefits Transfer. Many cards can be referred to as EBT cards. The SNAP EBT replaced the hardcore food stamps and is regulated electronically to prevent purchase of certain items. Other types by government agencies can be used to buy gas and just about anything PLUS getting cash from ATMs. Tax refunds can now be placed on EBT cards.
Most states are finding new ways to use the EBT including unemployment benefits and such.
AnyoneButDeal

United States

#37644 Feb 19, 2014
time wrote:
Looks like Doo-doo aint gonna have a hospital for his sorry obamacare insurance..........
they are closing their doors as quickly as they can..........
"Fourth Georgia hospital closes due to Obamacare payment cuts"
Pardon the interruption as I can see you are, once again, getting off by bashing another poster but hospitals closed in Georgia during Bush. Bush was Medicare's big enemy and Deal proves to be a big enemy of Medicare in Georgia. How many of those 8 can be blamed on Bush. We just simply will not allow you to blame PRESIDENT Obama for Bush trash.

"Since 2000, eight rural hospitals have closed in Georgia."

"Gov. Nathan Deal and Republican lawmakers have rejected expansion in Georgia, citing the cost to the state. And this week, GOP leaders went further, introducing a bill that would require legislative approval of any Medicaid expansion in the state."

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2014/02/13/2935772/anoth...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#37645 Feb 19, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon the interruption as I can see you are, once again, getting off by bashing another poster but hospitals closed in Georgia during Bush. Bush was Medicare's big enemy and Deal proves to be a big enemy of Medicare in Georgia. How many of those 8 can be blamed on Bush. We just simply will not allow you to blame PRESIDENT Obama for Bush trash.
"Gov. Nathan Deal and Republican lawmakers have rejected expansion in Georgia, citing the cost to the state. And this week, GOP leaders went further, introducing a bill that would require legislative approval of any Medicaid expansion in the state."
It's interesting to note the following statistic regarding this particular rural hospital:

"The Wheeler County area has a 23 percent uninsured rate"

If only there were some law that would REQUIRE people to be properly insured, so that they were covered if a medical disaster happened. Something that made sure that people behaved responsibly, rather than being uninsured and ultimately dumping their medical expenses on everyone else.

That would be a good thing. Thankfully, Obama has already handled that. Yet one more example of why ObamaCare is good for the country, and long-term will benefit American citizens.
time

Hiawassee, GA

#37646 Feb 19, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Vague dates or ranges?

Translation..........
I still haven't found that poll..........I wont admit I'm dumb as a box of rocks..........
so instead I will just appear stupid..........

time

Hiawassee, GA

#37647 Feb 19, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Bigboy, want to show me what a man YOU are. Learn composition. BTW, it's "you're" as in "prove you're a man", aka "you are".
"prove your a man" show possession. Hence makes little sense. Oops, "time", my bad. Of course it makes no sense.

well heck..........this dummy has let the cat out of the bag..........so dummy Butt will now know I own him..........my bad..........

you could have painted him a pic..........and he still would not have got it..........

but noooooooooooooo..........you had to be a blabber mouth..........

time

Hiawassee, GA

#37648 Feb 19, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
Just a couple points for information.
Bile used in the proper place is a good thing. Try eating your greasy possum without it.
EBT as in EBT card stands for Electronic Bank Transfer and Electronic Benefits Transfer. Many cards can be referred to as EBT cards. The SNAP EBT replaced the hardcore food stamps and is regulated electronically to prevent purchase of certain items. Other types by government agencies can be used to buy gas and just about anything PLUS getting cash from ATMs. Tax refunds can now be placed on EBT cards.
Most states are finding new ways to use the EBT including unemployment benefits and such.

and a couple or few ways this dummy missed..........

" EBT Abuse: The Cash-for-Drunkards Program"
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/337437...

"Missouri Audit Alleges Misuse of EBT Cards By Some Welfare Recipients"
http://news.stlpublicradio.org/post/missouri-...

"LePage releases EBT data showing transactions at strip clubs, bars, smoke shops"
http://bangordailynews.com/2014/01/07/politic...

and a potpourri of ebt abuse and fraud..........
http://thecoloradoobserver.com/2012/07/welfar...

time

Hiawassee, GA

#37649 Feb 19, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
No ranges or values put on the poll at all. None. It was custom designed to have a visual impact with no data present so none could be disputed or analyzed. In other words, it was just SPAM for the gullible and stupid.

this from a dummy who cant find 2 items on a graph..........

time

Hiawassee, GA

#37650 Feb 19, 2014
AnyoneButDeal wrote:
<quoted text>

A dummy who converts 4 into 8..........and say this ""Since 2000, eight rural hospitals have closed in Georgia.", without a link to back up his lie..........

then goes on bashing Deal and repubs..........

and then finally posts a link to support my original post..........

you are a big time dummy..........did you attend chicken's seminar "How to appear smart, even though you are dumb."

BTW......how much did that dummy charge you..........

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#37651 Feb 19, 2014
SPAM - crazy ramblings of the insane. Don't bother.
time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain is freakin' totaled. Write it off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr bacon hater 101,439
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr -Christopher Jarvis 814
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 hr JCPete 280,345
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 10 hr Fake Governor 7,079
Election Who are you voting for in the Pennsylvania Gove... (Oct '14) 13 hr Voter 130
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 hr back to bach disa... 760
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 17 hr The Head of Praxis33 4,680
More from around the web