Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33676 Dec 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a clueless fraud!! We have seen a cottage industry grow from blaming the black guy for everything. FNC, Beck, Limbaugh and probably a hundred off the wall internet web sites and local talk are getting rich feeding the ignorant the line of truth they want to hear.
Talk about ignorant minions, you are at least at the top of one list.
And just to clear the air, conservatives have done nothing when compared to what the black guy has done. He has accomplished a lot, like what he has done or not, he has done something! The tea party conservative's on the other hand have not accomplished one thing, not one measurable accomplishment. They have cost this country millions of dollars with their government shutdowns. Now that's something to be proud of and surely something even you can understand.
Yeah, and you are a hearty nugget of wisdom. You spew off every day, but just what the hell have you done to contribute to the world? I'll wait on this gem of an answer.

Judged:

15

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
True That

Dallas, TX

#33677 Dec 31, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Things that happen in life are only real to them,(liberals), when it happens to them.
And only when they can place the blame for it elsewhere.

Judged:

15

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33678 Dec 31, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to one of the truest, hard hitting, funniest post that you ever posted! LOL
Dave, if you are being honest, then you are an equal moron in the eyes of everyone as well.

Judged:

16

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Columbus, GA

#33679 Dec 31, 2013
See? I take off for a few days and y'all become a lynch mob, cross burning, backyard jury, no brain having bunch of tools. The things people believe, I swear.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#33680 Dec 31, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
See? I take off for a few days and y'all become a lynch mob, cross burning, backyard jury, no brain having bunch of tools. The things people believe, I swear.
Oh my... It seems one mutt has been offended!?! Truth hurts... Huh?:0
Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no racist lynch mobs here... More like a truth tellin brick squad, burnin christmas trees, blastin lames and mutts on Topix! LoL! ;))))
You're not cryin, are you? ;(

Judged:

23

20

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Columbus, GA

#33681 Dec 31, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my... It seems one mutt has been offended!?! Truth hurts... Huh?:0
Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no racist lynch mobs here... More like a truth tellin brick squad, burnin christmas trees, blastin lames and mutts on Topix! LoL! ;))))
You're not cryin, are you? ;(
Mutt? I guess we are all mutts now aren't we? My being of German-Irish descent and all. You are a disgrace to Human culture. You have no moralistic value, you bash on people different from you, you don't like anything outside of your own box of perceived wisdom, and are, in most other eyes of people with half a brain, a waste of time. Gonna cry now?

Judged:

22

18

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Duffy

Canton, GA

#33682 Dec 31, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mutt? I guess we are all mutts now aren't we? My being of German-Irish descent and all. You are a disgrace to Human culture. You have no moralistic value, you bash on people different from you, you don't like anything outside of your own box of perceived wisdom, and are, in most other eyes of people with half a brain, a waste of time. Gonna cry now?
You're using another Progressive tactic. Name Calling. When you don't have the intellect to win an argument , you call some one a racist or a disgrace to humanity. Obama grew up in a white culture. His mother was white and he was sent off to live with his white grandparents when his mother passed away. You are right that most of us are mutts since we live in a diverse country. Obama is not black until he needs to put on his ghetto dialect to get a vote.

Judged:

18

17

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Jefferson, GA

#33683 Dec 31, 2013

So who are the racists of the day???

Why just a few libroids on CNN..........


"MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry apologizes for attack on Mitt Romney's adopted black grandson."

" After the image flashed on the screen during the show, actress Pia Glenn broke out in song, singing, "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just isn't the same."

"That little baby, front and center, would be the one," said Glenn, who was among the four panel members who joined Harris-Perry for the segment."


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sara...





Judged:

15

15

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Jefferson, GA

#33684 Dec 31, 2013

I wonder how many libroids have sympathy for obama..........


"Obama pollster: reporters should stop covering polls in 2014"


AWWWWWwwwwww.......they dont like the polls..........they dont like "not being liked"..........they dont like the entertainment report........
they dont like the icons they get on blogs..........their poor little feelings are hurt..........

Their hope and change has not worked......... their bs is now known world wide........their credibility sucks big time..........and the American public is stuck with this poor sucker of a president for another 3 years..........

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/31/obama-polls...


Judged:

16

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Jefferson, GA

#33685 Dec 31, 2013

I had high hopes for some libroids who post here........but alas, there has been a delay in production and implementation..........


"Computer Chips That Work Like a Brain Are Coming Just Not Yet"


http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/12/...

Judged:

16

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#33686 Dec 31, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
A second Russian bombing, as horrific as yesterday's, same city. Wonder if Obama even cares?
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...
Heck, I wonder if the POTUSA even knows about it...

Judged:

17

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#33687 Dec 31, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, I wonder if the POTUSA even knows about it...
He's probably telling Putin to blame it on a video.

Judged:

14

14

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

Jacksonville, GA

#33688 Dec 31, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, I wonder if the POTUSA even knows about it...
Lol!!:)

Judged:

16

13

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#33689 Dec 31, 2013
How, more importantly why, do so many people get disability benefits?

"The total number of people in the United States now receiving federal disability benefits hit a record 10,988,269 in December, up from the previous record of 10,982,920 set in November, according to newly released data from the Social Security Administration".

Judged:

15

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NoWay

Dalton, GA

#33690 Dec 31, 2013
Because they can. Same reason illegals get checks. Because they can. Our government is ridiculous when it comers to money. Take, take, take from taxpayers and give it to those who can but won't work. Shameful!

Judged:

17

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#33691 Dec 31, 2013
NoWay wrote:
Because they can. Same reason illegals get checks. Because they can. Our government is ridiculous when it comers to money. Take, take, take from taxpayers and give it to those who can but won't work. Shameful!
How many of those on disability are truly disabled (mentally or physically) and cannot work?

Judged:

15

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#33692 Dec 31, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
How, more importantly why, do so many people get disability benefits?
"The total number of people in the United States now receiving federal disability benefits hit a record 10,988,269 in December, up from the previous record of 10,982,920 set in November, according to newly released data from the Social Security Administration".
Ut ohh! Looks like wealth envy rears it's ugly head again- you otta be ashamed, genny. Sorry, just couldn't resist. Happy New Year, everyone!!!

Judged:

17

12

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#33693 Dec 31, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Ut ohh! Looks like wealth envy rears it's ugly head again- you otta be ashamed, genny. Sorry, just couldn't resist. Happy New Year, everyone!!!
Happy - Happy - Happy - New Year!

Judged:

17

17

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33694 Dec 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a clueless fraud!! We have seen a cottage industry grow from blaming the black guy for everything. FNC, Beck, Limbaugh and probably a hundred off the wall internet web sites and local talk are getting rich feeding the ignorant the line of truth they want to hear.
Talk about ignorant minions, you are at least at the top of one list.
And just to clear the air, conservatives have done nothing when compared to what the black guy has done. He has accomplished a lot, like what he has done or not, he has done something! The tea party conservative's on the other hand have not accomplished one thing, not one measurable accomplishment. They have cost this country millions of dollars with their government shutdowns. Now that's something to be proud of and surely something even you can understand.
Oh, yes. He's accomplished a lot all right. Let's see:

1. Food stamp usage has grown 70% since 2008 to a record of 15% of the US population
2. The first US Ambassador killed since 1979
3. The IRS has now become a political weapon to silence opposition
4. In his quest to eventually have the US health industry under a single payer system, Obama now caused millions to lose the insurance he promised they could keep while allowing a whopping 1.1 million people to get insurance on the Obamacare site - of course, 70% of those enrolled in Medicaid - somehow I don't think the 30% who enrolled are going to be able to pay enough to cover the 70%.
5. That same New York Times that is trying to cover the administration's tail over Benghazi states that the Middle Class are the big losers in Obamacare. According to the Times, health insurance is considered unaffordable if it consumes 10% of one's income, but their own analysis shows that some places will have the required coverage take up to 20% of enrollees' incomes.
6. NSA spying scandal that has both the American people and foreign leaders angry and mistrustful
7. The Fast and Furious scandal
and so on, and so on and so on..........

Judged:

18

18

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33695 Dec 31, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut the hell up already! Obama is not black, you stupid moron... He's a mutt... He's the product of a trashy a$$ white woman, and a perverted old black man. That neither one wanted, so they dumped on his communist grandpa...
Obama's weird, ugly, dopeheaded, queer a$$... Is tryin to turn this country into a queer lovin communist country. It ain't gonna happen, sissy... ;)
And, as far as the shutdown goes... Republicans tryed to save people(includin Obama) from Obamacare, but Obama is stupid like you are... I think you may be a little dumber than he, because he's got you fooled... All he's got to do with you, is appear black and say "folks" in a few speeches... And you'll follow that queer mutt straight to hell...:(
Wake up dummy!
Impeach that peter suckin mutt Obama Today!
Funny that Dr. Doobie Bros the pot grower calls some1 else a dope head.

Judged:

19

18

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) 5 min Jenny 22
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Chris Jarvis 8272 280,061
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Dalai Lama 101,428
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Zeno 793
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 110,067
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 hr Rattlesnake Pete 959
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Ohio's 4th ... (Nov '14) 14 hr old timer 6
More from around the web