Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
new

Jefferson, GA

#33660 Dec 31, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's all nailed down all right - the New York Times has proved it is willing to throw away whatever shred of credibility as a legitimate news source it may still have possessed. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic to see the NYT prostituting itself in order to try and cover the Democrat's (and in particular Hillary Clinton's) behinds. Unfortunately for the NYT - and Clinton - this is more likely to backfire on them. The majority of the American people are not as stupid as the Left likes to think they are - despite the results of the last two presidential elections.

I really like the part "deleted for lack of value."
Now if only oh my could produce a sensible post with his own words..........what a day that would be.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new

Jefferson, GA

#33661 Dec 31, 2013
Global warming enthusiasts screaming "Fire" in the "Theater of Global Warming" run smack dab into a chilling ice sheet..........

Local "fire chiefs" heard commenting....."a bunch of looneys are stuck in their own muck."

"They went in search evidence of the world’s melting ice caps, but instead a team of climate scientists have been forced to abandon their mission … because the Antarctic ice is thicker than usual at this time of year."

Heck, even the rescue ship got stuck..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25311...
Duffy

Canton, GA

#33662 Dec 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wouldn't know. Would that be as opposed to a S.E. Redneck from Podunk blogosphere? Are Wall Street bankers innocent and did CDO and CDS not play a major, major role in the crisis? I really don't think it is about left vs right but rather greed vs morality.
If you're referring to me as a S.E. redneck from Podunk, I think name calling is the last resort of a Liberal. I learned a long time ago you can't argue with a fool.
new

Jefferson, GA

#33663 Dec 31, 2013
new

Jefferson, GA

#33664 Dec 31, 2013

Excuses, excuses..........
typical libroid obfuscation they have learned from their master Obama..........
Another Island has tipped over..........

"Dem. Rep.: Obamacare Enrollment Low Because People Think Law Is Repealed"

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/367203/d...

new

Jefferson, GA

#33665 Dec 31, 2013

A typical day in the life of a "global warming enthusiast."

"Man Arrested Running Through Bingo Hall With Pants Down Yelling 'Bingo' "

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/12/30...

new

Jefferson, GA

#33666 Dec 31, 2013
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text>If you're referring to me as a S.E. redneck from Podunk, I think name calling is the last resort of a Liberal. I learned a long time ago you can't argue with a fool.

Good observation..........

United States

#33667 Dec 31, 2013
Duffy wrote:
<quoted text>If you're referring to me as a S.E. redneck from Podunk, I think name calling is the last resort of a Liberal. I learned a long time ago you can't argue with a fool.
Brilliant- I guess that's why you refer to me as a "fool". Educate yourself you'll feel better.
Duffy

Canton, GA

#33668 Dec 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant- I guess that's why you refer to me as a "fool". Educate yourself you'll feel better.
It's an old saying from Proverbs. "When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the truth

Hiawassee, GA

#33669 Dec 31, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just further proof that our first BLACK president will NEVER be blamed for ANYTHING. Don't believe me? Just ask Obama and his incredibly ignorant minions. The proof has been there since his first day in office. You fraudlent liberals would be going further insane if a conservative had done HALF of what that worthless renegade has done.
You are such a clueless fraud!! We have seen a cottage industry grow from blaming the black guy for everything. FNC, Beck, Limbaugh and probably a hundred off the wall internet web sites and local talk are getting rich feeding the ignorant the line of truth they want to hear.
Talk about ignorant minions, you are at least at the top of one list.

And just to clear the air, conservatives have done nothing when compared to what the black guy has done. He has accomplished a lot, like what he has done or not, he has done something! The tea party conservative's on the other hand have not accomplished one thing, not one measurable accomplishment. They have cost this country millions of dollars with their government shutdowns. Now that's something to be proud of and surely something even you can understand.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#33670 Dec 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a clueless fraud!! We have seen a cottage industry grow from blaming the black guy for everything. FNC, Beck, Limbaugh and probably a hundred off the wall internet web sites and local talk are getting rich feeding the ignorant the line of truth they want to hear.
And just to clear the air, conservatives have done nothing when compared to what the black guy has done. He has accomplished a lot, like what he has done or not, he has done something! The tea party conservative's on the other hand have not accomplished one thing, not one measurable accomplishment. They have cost this country millions of dollars with their government shutdowns. Now that's something to be proud of and surely something even you can understand.
Oh shut the hell up already! Obama is not black, you stupid moron... He's a mutt... He's the product of a trashy a$$ white woman, and a perverted old black man. That neither one wanted, so they dumped on his communist grandpa...
Obama's weird, ugly, dopeheaded, queer a$$... Is tryin to turn this country into a queer lovin communist country. It ain't gonna happen, sissy... ;)
And, as far as the shutdown goes... Republicans tryed to save people(includin Obama) from Obamacare, but Obama is stupid like you are... I think you may be a little dumber than he, because he's got you fooled... All he's got to do with you, is appear black and say "folks" in a few speeches... And you'll follow that queer mutt straight to hell...:(
Wake up dummy!
Impeach that peter suckin mutt Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#33671 Dec 31, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver Fox has valid points. You are just a standard issue clueless liberal fool.
Things that happen in life are only real to them,(liberals), when it happens to them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#33672 Dec 31, 2013
new wrote:
Global warming enthusiasts screaming "Fire" in the "Theater of Global Warming" run smack dab into a chilling ice sheet..........
Local "fire chiefs" heard commenting....."a bunch of looneys are stuck in their own muck."
"They went in search evidence of the world’s melting ice caps, but instead a team of climate scientists have been forced to abandon their mission … because the Antarctic ice is thicker than usual at this time of year."
Heck, even the rescue ship got stuck..........
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25311...
Yes, it is a story that keeps on giving. I have been laughing my butt off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#33673 Dec 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truely hopeless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#33674 Dec 31, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut the hell up already! Obama is not black, you stupid moron... He's a mutt... He's the product of a trashy a$$ white woman, and a perverted old black man. That neither one wanted, so they dumped on his communist grandpa...
Obama's weird, ugly, dopeheaded, queer a$$... Is tryin to turn this country into a queer lovin communist country. It ain't gonna happen, sissy... ;)
And, as far as the shutdown goes... Republicans tryed to save people(includin Obama) from Obamacare, but Obama is stupid like you are... I think you may be a little dumber than he, because he's got you fooled... All he's got to do with you, is appear black and say "folks" in a few speeches... And you'll follow that queer mutt straight to hell...:(
Wake up dummy!
This has to one of the truest, hard hitting, funniest post that you ever posted! LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33675 Dec 31, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut the hell up already! Obama is not black, you stupid moron... He's a mutt... He's the product of a trashy a$$ white woman, and a perverted old black man. That neither one wanted, so they dumped on his communist grandpa...
Wake up dummy!
You are a moron of the 8th degree of the highest order. You babble on and on about nothing, then come back to give yourself credit over and over to make it look like people actually give a damn what you say. You have now proven yourself a racist, and a blind fool in the park of life. May God have mercy upon your feeble soul, and in the next life, may you come back as a black man, so you can reap what you sow. A$$bag racist degenerate idiot. Make sure to keep coming back to post your cartoon icons, as no one cares anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33676 Dec 31, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you are a hearty nugget of wisdom. You spew off every day, but just what the hell have you done to contribute to the world? I'll wait on this gem of an answer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
True That

Dallas, TX

#33677 Dec 31, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Things that happen in life are only real to them,(liberals), when it happens to them.
And only when they can place the blame for it elsewhere.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33678 Dec 31, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to one of the truest, hard hitting, funniest post that you ever posted! LOL
Dave, if you are being honest, then you are an equal moron in the eyes of everyone as well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 13

Columbus, GA

#33679 Dec 31, 2013
See? I take off for a few days and y'all become a lynch mob, cross burning, backyard jury, no brain having bunch of tools. The things people believe, I swear.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min Miss Gurl 86,084
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 233,774
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 27 min Weepy 91,244
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 1 hr Amy 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr hashtagTraitorTrump 105,455
Election Who do you support for State House in Kentucky ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Ryan 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) 11 hr america first 13
More from around the web