Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

and..... the chip in your drivers liscense tracks your every move. Cheers!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
Merry Christmas Syn, Ag, Bigdave, and Chickn... It's been fun...
P.S. Syn, got any mistletoe?!? ;)
Thanks, and I hope you had a good Christmas, and I wish you a very happy New Year.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Article worth reading regarding climate-change deniers funding of the propaganda machine.

If you choose to join and support that crowd, at least know that most of the information you get is just propaganda designed to support agenda's not in your interests.

http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/5392/...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
The republicans keep telling us to back inside to their party. Never admiting any guilt for their criminal vice-president and their president who weakened our country terribly. So independents it will be up to us to decide and so far both of these parties continue on their party philosophies. They yell at each other on TV then go back to their offices and drink up expensive liquor on our taxes,pat each other on the back, continue to stay on their well paid thrones. We independents have got to be the ones who will create plans that the majority can except. Big corporation and big government are their song and dance and they (repubs and dems) have become the problem and not the solution. Whoever is the least of the two evils should no longer be the reason we vote unless you are a completely devout party member. Since both of these parties have members who constantly want their pick no matter what, we will have to do their thinking for them. We will have to be their executors like disabled Social Security recipients. How soothing to mind once one gets out of these cults and starts thinking for themselves instead of having their party do their thinking for them. No president starting with Ronald Regan and now on steroids with Obama should never spend more than the the country takes in on taxes. A two trillion dollar navy? more big tax beaks for those who don't pay ther fair share is not exceptable. National Health Care will also break the bank and the majority of people in this country are heterosexual, any attempt to force deviant behavior on the majority is unacceptable, even when they tell you " I'm not gay,I've never been gay". Gun control? after 12 years of repubilcan and democrat rule, guns tell boh parties that I don't believe your philosophy and any attempt to make we independents a republican or democrat will be met with any and all firepower we can come up with.
Considering you most likely voted for OBAMA in the last two elections, I don't believe YOU are qualified to think for anyone else. Just sayin'.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL! I was only kiddin, Syn. The chick I'm with, doesn't allow me to give away my sugga, either.... ;)
But, if I wanted to and you were hot and ready... Ya protective ole man would not be an deterrent, little girl. I'd make ya throw rocks at ole buddy... ;0 *just sayin*
My two boys had a great Christmas, so I guess I did too...:) But, this is not my favorite time of year.:( I'm sure your Christmas was wonderful... Huh?
lol I knew you were kidding. You've mentioned your "chick" before and I'm sure she's a good woman.
Your second sentence is why you crack me up, little boy. lol
Glad your boys had such a great Christmas. I'm sure you are a good dad.
where are the whackos

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone noticed the whacko wing of the conservative party is on vacation, all of them, at the same time. Could that many whackos leave at the same time, or are they all the same whacko?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

where are the whackos wrote:
Has anyone noticed the whacko wing of the conservative party is on vacation, all of them, at the same time. Could that many whackos leave at the same time, or are they all the same whacko?
You're posting so at least we know where the biggest whacko is. Perhaps the conservatives are vacationing in Hawaii with the biggest liar on earth. Nah. The conservatives have too much class than to hobnob with that embarrassment. rotfl
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the conservatives are vacationing in Hawaii
I can see them now, standing on an island that took 28 million years to form, claiming that the world is 6000 years old.

Sounds about right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see them now, standing on an island that took 28 million years to form, claiming that the world is 6000 years old.
Sounds about right.
The had better watch out....according to one of your illustrious liberals, that island just might tip over. lolololololol
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The had better watch out....according to one of your illustrious liberals, that island just might tip over. lolololololol
Hepatic encephalopathy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hepatic encephalopathy!
lol Riiiiiiight. Just another worn out libroid excuse. Dog won't hunt. Obama has proved how clueless liberals are. You might need a frying pan to catch all that egg rolling off your face.
I thought Obama might have invited you to Hawaii with him. Guess not. He doesn't think much of his minions these days. He doesn't NEED them anymore. ; )
Raynond

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Ronald Reagan
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I knew you were kidding. You've mentioned your "chick" before and I'm sure she's a good woman.
Your second sentence is why you crack me up, little boy. lol
Glad your boys had such a great Christmas. I'm sure you are a good dad.
Well....
I was and I wasn't kiddin... ;)
I was kiddin bout wantin to come steal ya sugga, now...:)
But, I wasn't kiddin that IF I wanted to, and you were hot as you are smart...:)
And ya told me to come get ya... I would... And ya ole man would just have to deal with it...
*for real*
And as far as bein a good daddy... Sometimes I have my doubts, because they don't come with a manual, and my two are both so different. What works with one, never works with the other... I try to be a good daddy though...:)
Oh and I don't think I've ever been a little boy, little girl... ;)
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, and I hope you had a good Christmas, and I wish you a very happy New Year.
Same to you, Bigdave... I hope you have many Happy New Years to come.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

where are the whackos wrote:
Do you smoke crack or meth, while postin on Topix? LoL!
Tell the truth. You don't get as paranoid as you are, all by yourself... Huh?
Ya big dummy... Quit lookin out the window, they're gonna see ya... LoL!
silver foxx

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

A bus bombing, a car bomb, then today, a female suicide female bomber in a Russian train station kills.14+, all in cities not far from Sochi. This scares me for our US winter team, and for all Olympians & tourists. Security detail better be tight, it's looking like they're not quite there.... Good grief.
new

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
Article worth reading regarding climate-change deniers funding of the propaganda machine.
If you choose to join and support that crowd, at least know that most of the information you get is just propaganda designed to support agenda's not in your interests.
http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/5392/...

well now, if you believe such reports as this, maybe the reports are designed to keep the sheep of warming folks in their pens.......

"Do scientists believe that earth is getting warmer because of human activity? 43%
replied no, and another 12 % didnít know. Only 45 % of the U.S. public accurately reported
the near unanimity of the scientific community about anthropogenic climate change. This
result reflects a broad misunderstanding of climate science by the general public."

Common sense folks dont usually fall for skeptical science, but libroids go hog wild for any ole slop put on the table..........

new

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama and Hawaii..........

"Obama faces smattering of protests on Hawaiian vacation"

And he thought he could escape..........

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/28/us-...

new

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

DNC fear tactics..........paranoid libroids..........

"The Democratic National Committee (DNC) sent out a paranoid email Saturday evening urging supporters to vote for Democrats so that Republicans canít impeach President Obama."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/28/dnc-sends-e...

silver foxx

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

I wanted to stress it was a female.
Wonder if it was a test run?
Six weeks away from Opening Games. I'm pretty sure Obama will still be in Hawaii. Lol.....he may as well be, anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••