Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#32958 Dec 10, 2013
ItsThatTime wrote:
<quoted text>
An education is only as good as the person who doesn't flaunt it.
Posted like someone who doesn't have one.

I guess, like wealth envy, there must be something like "education envy"...

Location hidden

#32959 Dec 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof of what a masterful job President Obama is doing.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
http://www.caintv.com/1.148-million-fewer-ame...

Obama?
its obvious

Dawsonville, GA

#32960 Dec 10, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, you kinda stepped into a mine field here with your slightly backhanded compliment here, Jeb.
I think the evidence proves that "toeing the line" is far more prevalent among the Lefties than the Right. We on the right can give evidence and facts to support our "ultraconservative" positions. Do raising taxes help our economy?- no, they stifle economic growth. Does raising the minimum wage help low wage workers?- no, it shrinks the entry level job market, forces employers to cut back on entry level employees, mandates wage increases for EVERY union member in the country thanks to labor contracts thereby increasing small business costs exponentially, hurts young people the most by limiting jobs available to inexperienced workers, etc. Do social welfare programs help the recipients?- based on 50 years of data that shows only an increase in dependence with no change in the poverty level - that's a big, fat NO. Does gun control legislation decrease gun violence?- no again, where are your highest crime rates and homicide numbers - cities with the strictest gun control laws. And on and on.
Now let's look at the Left's knee jerk positions - where is the evidence that social welfare programs are actually helping anyone? Where is the evidence that unless the government pays for a woman's birth control she is going to be destitute? Where is the evidence that centralized control over education has helped our nation's students compete with the rest of the world's young people?(You'll be looking a loooooong time for that evidence.) Where is the evidence that increasing taxes helps ANYONE?(well, except government bureaucrats and tax attorneys.)
No, the Left doesn't use logic and facts to back up their positions - it is all about "compassion" and "fairness" and "equality". Well, I see no compassion in locking someone into a life of dependence, I see no fairness in taking the hard earned money away from a small businessman in order to subsidize some moron whose idea of art is putting a crucifix in urine. I see no fairness in telling a land owner that he cannot develop his property because a certain frog species MIGHT SOMEDAY want to live on that land.
So which worldview has reason on it's side and which side has, well.....ideology ...period?
I hear a whole lot of BS, not one verifiable fact, not one. All you have is a hate for taxes, nothing more. But as soon as talk of taking away the things that taxes does for you, it becomes a huge problem. The list of things taxes does for you is long and costs a hell of a lot more than feeding some poor person. It also costs more than some nuts idea of art you don't agree with, its a free country. That's something else you want to change, as long as the freedoms taken are ones that you don't agree with its OK, its NOT, yours could be next. A good example with folks like you is always religion, your way or not way. You will say it ain't so, but you know it is, its obvious.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#32961 Dec 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/...

Obama?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ItsThatTime

Columbus, GA

#32962 Dec 10, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted like someone who doesn't have one.
I guess, like wealth envy, there must be something like "education envy"...
I wouldn't know. Just what is envy anyway? Are people less fortunate supposed to rise up and try to be snooty jerks like their far superior rich counterparts? Are college graduates superior to those with a GED, forcing the less educated to envy the fact that someone has read more books, but can't solve common sense problems in real life situations? If this "wealth envy" of which you speak is an actual human emotion, then shouldn't we all be jealous of the person who has 20 more dollars in their pockets than we do? And I guess "education envy" would constitute being jealous of people that can actually see the hidden meaning behind "Green Eggs and Ham"?

You, and your cronies, are indeed far superior. All hail you! I am forever indebted to you for showing me the true meaning of life...Envy.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#32963 Dec 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
His efforts have enabled us to overcome the negative effects of sequestration and keep the economy on a upward trend.
Thank you for bringing this information to us.
You know I'm going to use your own post - this one - against you the next time you argue that the economic and unemployment numbers are a bogus creation of the liberal media or the White House propaganda machine.
Here's what you said in the "Five Reasons Why Obama is a Good President" thread...
<quoted text>
Only a moron like you would contradict himself while stupidly trying to score some "anti-Obama" points.
Every day you seem to find new and ingenious ways to make a complete fool of yourself.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Obama's last flip on sequestration was that he was against it, and scolded congress for allowing it too happen. Why would Obama, and you, be against something that is working? As far as what you said, I said, in another thread, where is it?

You really need to work on your memory skills.

Location hidden

#32964 Dec 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
His efforts have enabled us to overcome the negative effects of sequestration and keep the economy on a upward trend.
You know I'm going to use your own post - this one - against you the next time you argue that the economic and unemployment numbers are a bogus creation of the liberal media or the White House propaganda machine.
Here's what you said in the "Five Reasons Why Obama is a Good President" thread...
<quoted text>
Only a moron like you would contradict himself while stupidly trying to score some "anti-Obama" points.
Every day you seem to find new and ingenious ways to make a complete fool of yourself.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
ps, you failed miserably to prove any contradiction, but you were funny!

ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

#32965 Dec 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
How President Obama Is Killing Jobs

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/11/15/obama-kil ...

United States

#32966 Dec 10, 2013
there wrote:
Maybe it's old, maybe it's young......
Sorta like global climate change.... no one really knows, although there are many speculations and false data put out.....
By false data, I mean data based on some peoples assumptions received via mass gatherings of scientists.......paid for by taxpayers one way or the other..........
"Phenomenon throws twist into age of Earth"
http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/phenomenon-throws-...
"WND" = LMAO

Move out of the dark ages Bubba……http://eyeonicr.wordpre ss.com/2013/11/15/not-enough-l ightning-strikes/
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#32967 Dec 10, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Hancock, Paul Revere, Thomas Paine, et al resorted to some pretty violent behavior in the quest to free themselves of the British tyranny of "taxation without representation".
Can we assume you would have been in favor of having the aforementioned "terrorists" imprisoned until they renounced the use of violent tactics in their efforts to gain independence and freedom from British dominance and rule?
Uh, you gotta be feeling pretty stupid AND hypocritical about now.
Please go away. I derive no pleasure from watching a man make a complete fool of himself.
Unfortunately, the highly toxic combination of seething hatred, bone-headed ignorance and mindless stupidity you exhibit cannot be "cured". It has proven to be resistant to any and all kinds of factual data, truthful information and/or documented history.
You, little fellow, are simply too stupid and too ignorant to waste any additional keystrokes on.
Have a happy life.
If only Mandela had less of a tan...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#32968 Dec 10, 2013
its obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear a whole lot of BS, not one verifiable fact, not one. All you have is a hate for taxes, nothing more. But as soon as talk of taking away the things that taxes does for you, it becomes a huge problem. The list of things taxes does for you is long and costs a hell of a lot more than feeding some poor person. It also costs more than some nuts idea of art you don't agree with, its a free country. That's something else you want to change, as long as the freedoms taken are ones that you don't agree with its OK, its NOT, yours could be next. A good example with folks like you is always religion, your way or not way. You will say it ain't so, but you know it is, its obvious.
It really is that obvious, isn't it.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32969 Dec 10, 2013
ItsThatTime wrote:
<quoted text>
An education is only as good as the person who doesn't flaunt it.
AND an arrogant AH is........YOU!

Location hidden

#32970 Dec 10, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
That is as likely as this poster teaching LeBron James how to shoot a basketball...
lolololololol Good one, Bill in Dville.
Doo

Summerville, GA

#32971 Dec 10, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I DO have an education. YOU should want that. rotfl
One that has to brag about an education surly ain't too educated. Some educated people are the dumbest of all. I was born smart!

Location hidden

#32972 Dec 10, 2013
ItsThatTime wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know. Just what is envy anyway? Are people less fortunate supposed to rise up and try to be snooty jerks like their far superior rich counterparts? Are college graduates superior to those with a GED, forcing the less educated to envy the fact that someone has read more books, but can't solve common sense problems in real life situations? If this "wealth envy" of which you speak is an actual human emotion, then shouldn't we all be jealous of the person who has 20 more dollars in their pockets than we do? And I guess "education envy" would constitute being jealous of people that can actually see the hidden meaning behind "Green Eggs and Ham"?
You, and your cronies, are indeed far superior. All hail you! I am forever indebted to you for showing me the true meaning of life...Envy.
Oh, the irony of this post! Reread YOUR posts. There you will find prime examples of YOUR feelings of superiority. BAM! YOU down!!!!!

Location hidden

#32973 Dec 10, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
If only Mandela had less of a tan...
Yawn. Get some new material. Actually, somematerial that's not a pathetic attempt at race baiting would be nice.

Location hidden

#32974 Dec 10, 2013
its obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Fairtax.org

Location hidden

#32975 Dec 10, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
One that has to brag about an education surly ain't too educated. Some educated people are the dumbest of all. I was born smart!
What's the matter? You dished it out, but can't take it? Go back and reread YOUR post to ME. That double standard is rearing its ugly head again. tsk tsk
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#32976 Dec 10, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Get some new material. Actually, somematerial that's not a pathetic attempt at race baiting would be nice.
Thank you for adding your opinion to the discussion.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#32977 Dec 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's last flip on sequestration was that he was against it, and scolded congress for allowing it too happen. Why would Obama, and you, be against something that is working? As far as what you said, I said, in another thread, where is it?
You really need to work on your memory skills.
What you said on another thread, totally contradicting the blather you're posting in this thread?

Here it is, jack*ss...

http://www.topix.com/forum/atlanta/TPEIEQ5UJE...

post #8724 in the above link...
General Robert E Lee wrote:
And for people who've been out of work for more than six months, the outlook has gone from painful to desperate. The ranks of the long-term unemployed have barely budged. They number about 4.1 million. And they're not catching many breaks. Companies are shying away from hiring workers with extended gaps in their resumes.
More than 37 percent of unemployed Americans in November have been out of work for half a year or more, a higher proportion than in October....
Will you never tire of making a complete fool of yourself?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 min Hillary Clinton 84,148
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Just Sayin 102,195
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Leat Cha 7,078
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sun Badnfluinz 8,716
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Oct 14 mEAT me in st louie 110,162
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Oct 13 Leaving California 20
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Oct 13 A Hillary Depor... 74
More from around the web