there

Alto, GA

#32938 Dec 9, 2013

So South Carolina fired the first shot in the Civil war.......looks like they are getting ready to fire a cannon this time..........

"SC Bill Would Nullify Obamacare, Could Be Model for Others"

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/SC-bill-null...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Alto, GA

#32939 Dec 9, 2013

Now this has got to be a concern for white folks in South Africa..........

http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/can-whites-escape-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Alto, GA

#32940 Dec 9, 2013

Maybe it's old, maybe it's young......

Sorta like global climate change.... no one really knows, although there are many speculations and false data put out.....

By false data, I mean data based on some peoples assumptions received via mass gatherings of scientists.......paid for by taxpayers one way or the other..........

"Phenomenon throws twist into age of Earth"

http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/phenomenon-throws-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Troll Man

Blairsville, GA

#32941 Dec 9, 2013
there wrote:
Maybe it's old, maybe it's young......
Sorta like global climate change.... no one really knows, although there are many speculations and false data put out.....
By false data, I mean data based on some peoples assumptions received via mass gatherings of scientists.......paid for by taxpayers one way or the other..........
"Phenomenon throws twist into age of Earth"
http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/phenomenon-throws-...
Dude, you're talking to yourself. Kind of like an echo chamber. Like the one between your ears.
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#32942 Dec 9, 2013
Yes! Yes! Continue being divided! Gooood! Gooood!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32943 Dec 9, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably ain't got nothing anybody would want goofball.....so why worry?
Well, I DO have an education. YOU should want that. rotfl

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#32944 Dec 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to use standard English if you want to interact with me.
I'm not up to speed in the guttural grunting, howling, hissing and slobbering communication style you and your pals use down at the corner bar.
I'm sure you have something you want to say. Unfortunately, there's virtually no chance anyone with a high school diploma or better will be able to decipher the blabbering, slobbering gibberish you post here.
I think you were posing a question about axes, but who knows. Try Home Depot or Lowe's for help with your questions about tools and such.
Idiot!
Although I can't be certain, I strongly suspect that the slobbering, guttural sounds were the result of some extracurricular activities that frequently occur between that poster and "there", FYI.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#32945 Dec 9, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Although I can't be certain, I strongly suspect that the slobbering, guttural sounds were the result of some extracurricular activities that frequently occur between that poster and "there", FYI.
....by 'the poster', I was referring to "bored monitor", of course.
there

Alto, GA

#32947 Dec 10, 2013
Troll Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're talking to yourself. Kind of like an echo chamber. Like the one between your ears.

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings,,,,,,,,,,but you really do have some mental issues.........you and jeb are sorta like a mix of sponge and mold..........

there

Alto, GA

#32948 Dec 10, 2013
Thanks Obama, and also to your lousy IRS folks.........

If this stands,,,, those volunteers at 'Good Will', the 'Salvation Army', the 'Red Cross', and etc will most likely fall into the category also..........

"'A public safety disaster': Obamacare could force THOUSANDS of volunteer fire departments to close"

A by product of Obamacare, higher property taxes????

I'm with South Carolina on Obamacare, pass State legislation to de-nut it.........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25209...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#32949 Dec 10, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact that Mandela was in prison for the terrorist acts he ordered. I believe he pled guilty to 156 counts and Amnesty International would not even defend him. All he had to do to get out of prison was renounce violence and he would not do it!
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Hancock, Paul Revere, Thomas Paine, et al resorted to some pretty violent behavior in the quest to free themselves of the British tyranny of "taxation without representation".

Can we assume you would have been in favor of having the aforementioned "terrorists" imprisoned until they renounced the use of violent tactics in their efforts to gain independence and freedom from British dominance and rule?

Uh, you gotta be feeling pretty stupid AND hypocritical about now.

Please go away. I derive no pleasure from watching a man make a complete fool of himself.

Unfortunately, the highly toxic combination of seething hatred, bone-headed ignorance and mindless stupidity you exhibit cannot be "cured". It has proven to be resistant to any and all kinds of factual data, truthful information and/or documented history.

You, little fellow, are simply too stupid and too ignorant to waste any additional keystrokes on.

Have a happy life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#32950 Dec 10, 2013
comshau 30711 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Dapper Dan has eat to much Gopher!...
Is this the writing/communication style illiterate simpletons like yourself use to communicate with each other?

You obviously dropped out of school at some point before the grades reached the double-digits.

Good lord! Are all of these hate-mongers this uneducated and lacking in basic writing skills?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ItsThatTime

Fortson, GA

#32951 Dec 10, 2013
OK kids! Time for you all to get up, watch the news, read your stories of woe and despair, and then argue about the same things over and over again. Have a peachy day. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, you are ALL right about everything. Don't forget that.
ItsThatTime

Fortson, GA

#32952 Dec 10, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I DO have an education. YOU should want that. rotfl
An education is only as good as the person who doesn't flaunt it.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#32953 Dec 10, 2013
The Democrats have repeated painted doom and gloom scenarios about sequestration. They said it would undermine economic growth, but the latest economic figures dispute that. They said it would cause increased unemployment, but the latest employment numbers dispute that.

Congress should start at sequestration spending levels and reduce spending from there. After all, like Obamacare, sequestration is the law of the land.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#32954 Dec 10, 2013
Liberals cry that what we need is more government overspending, which without a trace of irony they call “stimulus.” In other words, they want us to ignore the fact that this Administration and the Federal Reserve have spent more on government-based economic “stimulus” than any other in America’s history, and with little to show.

At 2.2 percent annual growth, we are now witnessing the slowest economic recovery in generations. Even the Council on Foreign Relations says “the economic expansion following the 2008 recession has been the weakest of the post-World War II era.” This is true across a number of fronts: economic growth, housing prices, industrial production and capacity, etc.

A former Federal Reserve officer admitted that this Administration’s big-government control of the economy has been an abject failure. Andrew Huszar, now of Rutgers Business School, wrote in The Wall Street Journal that “the Fed may have created and spent over $4 trillion for a total return of as little as 0.25% of GDP (i.e., a mere $40 billion bump in U.S. economic output). Both of those estimates indicate that QE [quantitative easing] isn’t really working.”

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#32955 Dec 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
The Democrats have repeated painted doom and gloom scenarios about sequestration. They said it would undermine economic growth, but the latest economic figures dispute that. They said it would cause increased unemployment, but the latest employment numbers dispute that.
Congress should start at sequestration spending levels and reduce spending from there. After all, like Obamacare, sequestration is the law of the land.
More proof of what a masterful job President Obama is doing.

His efforts have enabled us to overcome the negative effects of sequestration and keep the economy on a upward trend.

Thank you for bringing this information to us.

You know I'm going to use your own post - this one - against you the next time you argue that the economic and unemployment numbers are a bogus creation of the liberal media or the White House propaganda machine.

Here's what you said in the "Five Reasons Why Obama is a Good President" thread...
General Robert E Lee wrote:
And for people who've been out of work for more than six months, the outlook has gone from painful to desperate. The ranks of the long-term unemployed have barely budged. They number about 4.1 million. And they're not catching many breaks. Companies are shying away from hiring workers with extended gaps in their resumes.
More than 37 percent of unemployed Americans in November have been out of work for half a year or more, a higher proportion than in October....
Only a moron like you would contradict himself while stupidly trying to score some "anti-Obama" points.

Every day you seem to find new and ingenious ways to make a complete fool of yourself.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#32956 Dec 10, 2013
It is mighty simple to sit behind closed doors and quote from media sources about unemployment, isn't it? I urge anyone, on any given day, to go to a homeless shelter, or a church that feeds people on a daily basis, and do an actual head count. The numbers will far exceed your expectations, and will debunk the hilarious media numbers they give you to make you feel all warm and fuzzy that everything is getting better.

That being said, I must deprive you wonderful people of my company, as I am off to work now. Goooood! Goooood!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#32957 Dec 10, 2013
Ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Daper Dan will fill you in on the correct tax rate.
That is as likely as this poster teaching LeBron James how to shoot a basketball...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#32958 Dec 10, 2013
ItsThatTime wrote:
<quoted text>
An education is only as good as the person who doesn't flaunt it.
Posted like someone who doesn't have one.

I guess, like wealth envy, there must be something like "education envy"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Sunshine 168,229
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 18 min yerty 3,150
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min 123picture 169,737
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 42 min Pork 68,436
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr TAMARA 80,743
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Guest 4,220
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bedwetting Liberals 99,850
More from around the web