Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
just sayin

Odum, GA

#31461 Nov 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, and I'm only responding for clarifications sake, what I said is that DNA is partially,(you do understand partially do you not? maybe not) where our morals come from. Now you can carry on misconstruing whatever you wish.
You just make this stuff up as you go along? Well, that was a stupid question on my part. Of course you make it up as you go along, that's the lying progressive way. Keep lying long enough and eventually the other progressive tools will think it's true.
Pretty stupid of you to lecture on science when you have zero grasp.
just sayin

Odum, GA

#31462 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a moron. If you think that is the only possible conclusion that can be drawn, you're seriously lacking.
it is the end result of what you put forward. Back peddling is allowed of course and I see you're trying to do just that.
It is truly amazing how you progressives loves you some science, except real science that doesn't fit your sick agenda.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31463 Nov 14, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
it is the end result of what you put forward. Back peddling is allowed of course and I see you're trying to do just that.
It is truly amazing how you progressives loves you some science, except real science that doesn't fit your sick agenda.
I'm not back peddling one little [email protected] iota from words that I never said.

How do you even come up with this stupid sh!t?

The end result? Yeah - it's the end result if you're an idiot! You had to make about 200 leaps of ridiculous logic to get there.

You know what? I just said the same thing I said before, just in more verbose terms. I hate repeating myself, but I guess you need me to: Quit being a moron.

If can't think any better than that you really should just roll over and die.
just sayin

Odum, GA

#31464 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not back peddling one little [email protected] iota from words that I never said.
How do you even come up with this stupid sh!t?
The end result? Yeah - it's the end result if you're an idiot! You had to make about 200 leaps of ridiculous logic to get there.
You know what? I just said the same thing I said before, just in more verbose terms. I hate repeating myself, but I guess you need me to: Quit being a moron.
If can't think any better than that you really should just roll over and die.
I'll not roll over to the likes of you, regardless of your inability to disagree without using foul language. This shows just how impotent your logic is.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31465 Nov 14, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
Wait, I must be high with no drugs. These are the folks that forgave Clinton for being an adulterer, both Bush boys for being lying warmongers, Reagan for forgetting everything he said in less than 5 minutes, Carter, well, I think both sides know he was an idiot (at least then), Ford (he had no choice really), Johnson fo basically being the predecessor to the Bush boys as far as getting people killed for a country that no one in this world really cares about, and Kennedy, whom I admire because I'm sure he knew he was under the wire from the govt., based on his opinion (which I share), that everyone in the entire world should have the same opportunities for advancement in a civilized world, untied together, instead of a demoralized mess in which folks just pick each other to death over centuries old conflict of opinions.
OK, I'll go back to being incoherently low federal worker guy now.
Sooooooo, Kennedy WASN'T an adulterer. Oh. I must have misunderstood the myriad of stories that have come out about that. lol Just thought I would toss that in since you were calling roll.

Warrenton, VA

#31466 Nov 14, 2013
religious transcendentalism vs scientific empiricism. A long article but well worth the effort.

http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/9...
just sayin

Odum, GA

#31467 Nov 14, 2013
"Obamacare- powered by unicorn farts and rainbows..." Eric Erickson
just sayin

Odum, GA

#31468 Nov 14, 2013
Conservative ideas that have been pooh-poohed by the all seeing, all knowing progressives over the years:

1.)Get rid of mandates.

2.)Allow people to buy the level of insurance that they want.

3.)Health savings accounts

4.)Remove artificial barriers and allow people to buy insurance across state lines.

5.) Allow trade associations/ professional associations to form groups.
the real truth

Reidsville, GA

#31469 Nov 14, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
ugly eve, I'm telling you, you gotta lay off that crack....
You still selling, I haven't had ANY since the last I got from you.

You need to get the drugs off your mind, you are in enough trouble, and you know what I am talking about.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31470 Nov 14, 2013
The liberals are worried about the 2014 elections. Nothing more. That is why Obama swallowed his pride and actually spoke to his subjects today. What a deceitful renegade.
After the 2014 elections, IF the liberals pick up more congressional seats, Katy bar the door. You ain't seen nothin', yet.
I can't believe it! Even 'ole George Stephanopoulos reported that for the FIRST time, a majority of the U.S. citizens do not think Obama is trustworthy. YA THINK??????????
Must have just about killed 'ole George.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#31471 Nov 14, 2013
Obama did nothing today but try and thrust his problems on the States Insurance commissioners and the insurance companies.
All they have to do is nothing. If they do extend the policies for one year all these same cancelled policy holders will be cancelled again in a year. There will probably be at least another 60 million people cancelled off their employer's insurance next year. That will be a very difficult task for the insurance companies to renew the cancelled policies. What is to be done with the people that have already gone out and purchased new insurance?
Surely the people won't be fooled on election day.
just sayin

Odum, GA

#31472 Nov 14, 2013
Lockheed Martin will cut 4,000 more jobs as a result of defense spending cuts.
30,000 jobs have been lost over the past few years.

Defense spending is and has been the only federal spending that has actually provided something for the money. The country remains secure and employment remains higher. Old fashioned notions, I guess.
I guess it's better to shut down all military bases, shudder defense contractor's factories and spend the money on solar companies that provide affordable renewable energy and tons of new jobs.
I mean just look at the stellar results when we give money to companies like:
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)
SpectraWatt ($500,000)
Solyndra ($535 million)
Beacon Power ($43 million)
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)
A123 Systems ($279 million)
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)
Range Fuels ($80 million)
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)
Mascoma Corp.($100 million).

I sure am glad that we give the president and his political supporters all of our trust. They sure have earned it.

We should just understand that the administration should be held accountable none of this. They didn't know...
They didn't know about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, the pervert Kevin Jennings as safe school czar, ZPG whack-job science czar John Holdren, etc., etc., etc.
The progressives at their finest.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#31473 Nov 14, 2013
Yes atleast mitt full of s-it is'nt in the White House now! 2trillion dollar navy 5 trillion more in tax bonuses for the exalted rich. All those sqeeling about Obama now are mainly those who did'nt complain at all about 2 trillion spent on a lost war in Iraq, 4200 Americans lost for no reason, 20000 injured many permenately, a piece of sh-t president who should be in Federal prison, and the list goes on and on. Come on repubs you gave us a lesson in coruption and now you wonder why your mitt lost. Your party continues to shatter and divide as we speak. Downright funny how republicans think all of us not on their sh-t wagon are l-i-b-e-r-a-l-s. Can't believe Stephanopolos had the biggest con,murderer,lier,cheat,thief, on TV recently. Notice how cheney looks more loke the devil everyday with the sharpness of his ears and nose, kinda of scary. Well I will never watch that sunday morning show again ever! It's great to see and hear these republicans moan and groan and bit-h about Obama like the rest of us had to do for 8 painful years and if your insurance rate is raised or canceled? Consider it punishment for supporting the worst pair of criminals who ever slithered into the WhiteHouse on their bellies 2001-2009.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#31474 Nov 14, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll not roll over to the likes of you, regardless of your inability to disagree without using foul language. This shows just how impotent your logic is.
You want me to use logic to defend against a lie you made up? You want to attribute words to me that I never said (or even came close to), and then accuse of not defending them well enough?

Tell you to [email protected] seems like pretty good logic to me, under those circumstances. Dumbasz.

Come on here with some honesty and reasonableness and we can have an entirely different conversation. Until then, bite me.
just sayin

Odum, GA

#31475 Nov 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
The liberals are worried about the 2014 elections. Nothing more. That is why Obama swallowed his pride and actually spoke to his subjects today. What a deceitful renegade.
After the 2014 elections, IF the liberals pick up more congressional seats, Katy bar the door. You ain't seen nothin', yet.
I can't believe it! Even 'ole George Stephanopoulos reported that for the FIRST time, a majority of the U.S. citizens do not think Obama is trustworthy. YA THINK??????????
Must have just about killed 'ole George.
It's Bush's fault.
just sayin

Odum, GA

#31476 Nov 14, 2013
Obama will have no more press conferences. Instead, Jay Carney will just show this video:
http://youtu.be/JFvujknrBuE
just sayin

Odum, GA

#31477 Nov 14, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Yes atleast mitt full of s-it is'nt in the White House now! 2trillion dollar navy 5 trillion more in tax bonuses for the exalted rich. All those sqeeling about Obama now are mainly those who did'nt complain at all about 2 trillion spent on a lost war in Iraq, 4200 Americans lost for no reason, 20000 injured many permenately, a piece of sh-t president who should be in Federal prison, and the list goes on and on. Come on repubs you gave us a lesson in coruption and now you wonder why your mitt lost. Your party continues to shatter and divide as we speak. Downright funny how republicans think all of us not on their sh-t wagon are l-i-b-e-r-a-l-s. Can't believe Stephanopolos had the biggest con,murderer,lier,cheat,thief, on TV recently. Notice how cheney looks more loke the devil everyday with the sharpness of his ears and nose, kinda of scary. Well I will never watch that sunday morning show again ever! It's great to see and hear these republicans moan and groan and bit-h about Obama like the rest of us had to do for 8 painful years and if your insurance rate is raised or canceled? Consider it punishment for supporting the worst pair of criminals who ever slithered into the WhiteHouse on their bellies 2001-2009.
Blah, blah, blah, it's Bush's fault, blah, blah, neo cons, blah, blah blah....
Grow up.
just sayin

Odum, GA

#31478 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to use logic to defend against a lie you made up? You want to attribute words to me that I never said (or even came close to), and then accuse of not defending them well enough?
Tell you to [email protected] seems like pretty good logic to me, under those circumstances. Dumbasz.
Come on here with some honesty and reasonableness and we can have an entirely different conversation. Until then, bite me.
Whining, foul mouth progressive, with no ammunition.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#31479 Nov 14, 2013
3 years 2 months more republicans and then probably another democrat and still bush and cheney are not in federal prison under 23 hour lockdown. Your party is history now suck on that one fools!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31480 Nov 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Surely the people won't be fooled on election day.
We can hope that is true, but based on prior history, not so sure...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 256,994
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 43 min YIM 97,884
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr WarForOil 83,918
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr grave digger 108,408
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr PhantasticPharts 1,059
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Jan 21 Ronnie Kodex 2,237
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) Jan 19 PrehistoricPharts 159
More from around the web