Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31421 Nov 14, 2013
The last two pages of posts represent a monumental leap forward in this thread.

Several individuals have proven that they really are working with way below average intelligence and education.

There's nothing I could type that would insult them as much as their own posts have in the last couple of pages.

There's no longer any debate that some of these folks are "just too stupid to talk to."
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#31422 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
The last two pages of posts represent a monumental leap forward in this thread.
Several individuals have proven that they really are working with way below average intelligence and education.
There's nothing I could type that would insult them as much as their own posts have in the last couple of pages.
There's no longer any debate that some of these folks are "just too stupid to talk to."
It seems that the teacher at the mental retardation class must allow the students to get on Topix...
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#31423 Nov 14, 2013
Wait, I'll take that back... Mentally retorted kids are likely much smarter than a few of the posters here... my apologies to them.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31424 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:

Oh, the irony of these portions of the post, by this poster.

That being said, "There's nothing I could type that would insult them" says a lot, too...
waiting on crown fix

Atlanta, GA

#31425 Nov 14, 2013
I am in my dentist's office awaiting a crown repair. After reading some of the stuff here I don't think I need novacane or gas you dumb turds have put me to sleep.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31426 Nov 14, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony of these portions of the post, by this poster.
That being said, "There's nothing I could type that would insult them" says a lot, too...
Bill, do you have something you want to talk about?

Didn't think so. You never do.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31427 Nov 14, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep, it says you're intellectually dishonest and without character. You've taken a partial quote, chopped it off mid-sentence, and tried to apply a different meaning to what was said.

As boring, pig-headed, and disgustingly wrong as you consistently are, I still believe you have the intellectual capacity to realize that we can recognize basic truths in the physical world around us, and from there make accurate predictions of future events based on knowledge. That's science, and I don't believe that you completely reject it.

If nothing else, I'm sure you have faith in the predictability of mathematics to yield consistent results when properly utilized.

As we've discovered, many of your "conservative" cohorts simply don't get the concept at even the very most rudimentary level.

Location hidden

#31428 Nov 14, 2013
waiting on crown fix wrote:
I am in my dentist's office awaiting a crown repair. After reading some of the stuff here I don't think I need novacane or gas you dumb turds have put me to sleep.
Ask him or her if you can keep your dentist like "you can keep your doctor"...

Location hidden

#31429 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill, do you have something you want to talk about?
Didn't think so. You never do.
Already asked and answered several pages ago.

To reiterate: Not with you. Been there, done that. Not worth the time or effort.

Thanks for asking, though...

Location hidden

#31430 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
As boring, pig-headed, and disgustingly wrong as you consistently are,...
And the irony continues...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31431 Nov 14, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Already asked and answered several pages ago.
To reiterate: Not with you. Been there, done that. Not worth the time or effort.
Thanks for asking, though...
Fine by me if you want to stick to sharp-shooting from the bushes. We all see that for what it is.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31432 Nov 14, 2013
Spin, spin, spin goes the Liar-in-Chief. All he had to do was put his arrogance and ego aside and wait until the Obamacare website was ready. He had PLENTY of warning. But, nooooooooo. He, once again, let his "I'm the almighty" narcissiam take over and he looks like the fool that he is. The bigger fools are the libroids who KEEP defending what they would DESPISE if a conservative had done this. Pffffffft!
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31433 Nov 14, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
so do yall do comparisons between size of raindrops to come up with predictions in rainfall inches...
Sorry, I was down at work or I would have answered earlier. NO, you can tell how much rain you will get by the size of the first drops. The bigger they are, the less ou will get.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31434 Nov 14, 2013
Bigger at first I meant.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31435 Nov 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Spin, spin, spin goes the Liar-in-Chief. All he had to do was put his arrogance and ego aside and wait until the Obamacare website was ready. He had PLENTY of warning. But, nooooooooo. He, once again, let his "I'm the almighty" narcissiam take over and he looks like the fool that he is. The bigger fools are the libroids who KEEP defending what they would DESPISE if a conservative had done this. Pffffffft!
See? Liars, all of them. Enough said.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31436 Nov 14, 2013
OK folks, this is what I mean. I know it's in context, but try to make me buy a car, and it's game over, and I expatriate myself out of this country. Same thing with health insurance. If this fool of a President is going to actually sit here and apologize for messing people completely up, adding undue stress to their lives because their health care is cancelled based on a lie, then good job voters. You claim your stake in share of the responsibility in making them scared to death.

I really wish you read what I say as far as the commitment to lying, and the crap they feed you to make you believe it, while dividing your fool selves.

And yeah, I'm hearing this guy's words right now. I know people stumble over their words at times, but this guy is running a dump truck full of crap over multiple speed bumps through a dollar store parking lot.
now

Hiawassee, GA

#31437 Nov 14, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
And the irony continues...

There is this........

now wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is the central truth to a libroid, but which came first, "clueless, foolish, uneducated, or all 3 at once?"
I put my bet on "it's inherited in their DNA, as guest says morals are." course guest only spews forth what he has read somewhere and thinks DNA stands for "Democratic National Association," when it really means "Dummies Not Allowed" to have a simple understanding of the world around them...

And guest replied::
Actually, and I'm only responding for clarifications sake, what I said is that DNA is partially,(you do understand partially do you not? maybe not) where our morals come from. Now you can carry on misconstruing whatever you wish.

And I replied to guest::
Which opens the question, how can DNA be only partial???

or is this just another one of your libroid word trick games to get around being specific....
But my guess is you are so ignorant about the subject that you think a lot of BS can cover up your ignorance...

And now we hear from the big dummy Butt and his Echo Chamber, who claims to recognize nuances in posts….

My post to guest was a trick post that did not address his post directly but threw him a screwball instead, so he still must be scratching his head cause I’ve not heard back from him.

And now we hear from the big Butt proclaiming he knows everything and he cant even recognize the discrepancy, so he shows his butt once again. Oh what a dummy he is……and the Irony continues....

now

Hiawassee, GA

#31438 Nov 14, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I was down at work or I would have answered earlier. NO, you can tell how much rain you will get by the size of the first drops. The bigger they are, the less ou will get.

I never would have guessed. I have noticed that with large raindrops the rain precipitation does not last as long as a steady downpour...
Thanks for the info....

stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31439 Nov 14, 2013
That dude on CBS is a moron. He didn't take personal responsibility. He simply avoided the inevitable ridicule that he will face for the rest of his life.

How does one, who is an elected official, name something after him (or her) self, to leave sme kind of lasting legacy? How vain is that?

Secondly, how dare you take up so much of my time listening to you when you could have summed it up in two sentences? "I screwed up, and I am an idiot". "I promise this will never happen again".

Oh wait, it's the empty promises that the last 40 years have gotten us here. You voting people should really take a good hard look at the BS you are being spoon fed on a daily basis.

And to think, people actually take up for Obama? Are you high?
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31440 Nov 14, 2013
Wait, I must be high with no drugs. These are the folks that forgave Clinton for being an adulterer, both Bush boys for being lying warmongers, Reagan for forgetting everything he said in less than 5 minutes, Carter, well, I think both sides know he was an idiot (at least then), Ford (he had no choice really), Johnson fo basically being the predecessor to the Bush boys as far as getting people killed for a country that no one in this world really cares about, and Kennedy, whom I admire because I'm sure he knew he was under the wire from the govt., based on his opinion (which I share), that everyone in the entire world should have the same opportunities for advancement in a civilized world, untied together, instead of a demoralized mess in which folks just pick each other to death over centuries old conflict of opinions.

OK, I'll go back to being incoherently low federal worker guy now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Crow 243,342
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 93,095
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 106,208
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 16,058
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Fri asdf 32
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Fri PHVet 2,541
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Sep 21 Samsmith 1,309
More from around the web