Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 1,433)

Showing posts 28,641 - 28,660 of47,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Your full of s##t. Ever have people shooting at you? If you are being shot at by attackers or in a firefight, you will want as much ammo as you can have. You just might very well need every round to survive.
Personally I would rather have two 20 round clips and you can keep your "I want to die 10 round clip". Yes I very well might need the ability to shoot numerous people in a small amount of time to save my life and others around me.
You are a brain washed idiot.
Yep, you'll never know when you'll be faced with a horde of hungry zombies.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

http://theadvocates.org/quiz/quiz.php

Here's a quiz none of you can fail, but...
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Obama hates Ken Cuccinelli, because he is the FIRST to sue Washington over Obamacare. He seen this trainwreck comin way before anyone else... He's a smart dude. I don't donate to politicians,(mainly because I ain't got no money)but if I did I'd donate to him, he's a good honest man....:)
Let's see... You support so crazy:

- he claimed Obama was born in Kenya and 50 years ago the records were secretly changed to allow him to run for president.

(cue "Twilight Zone" music)

- demanded the state police have the right to arrest people for sexual acts in the privacy of their own bedroom. That's heterosexual acts too for all homophobes.

Now that's limited gov't isn't it ?

- wants to imprison women who have miscarriages the gov't finds "suspicious"

Yep ...more limited guv't ?

- wants to devote even more money and law enforcement resources to imprisoning Americans for smoking a bush

Yep.... that "limited guv't thing just never seems to happen with these guys.

They want the guv't in your bedroom, in your lungs, and in your wife's and your daughter's uterus, When does that limited guv't thing kick in ?
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

whom wrote:
Obamas attempt to sell out the U.S. Constitution when implementing treaties.....

Obama, the Constitutional Killer......

"The Obama administration is arguing that if the United States enters into a treaty, the federal government can enact laws to implement the treaty that would otherwise be unconstitutional."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
You do understand that even "Bat Sh.t Crazy Breitbart's story demonstrates this is a run of the mill question of Constitutional interpretation.

(See above post about everything being portrayed as battle between hell and utopia).

Relax..

Have a Xanax.

Do you really stay up nights worrying about whether Congress or the States have authority to enact laws to implement the terms of treaties ?

Damn... Just stating the question should put you to sleep.

It's just the Supreme Court actually do their job for a change,)it's not like they are preventing votes from being counted to make sure the "Right" person gets to be president or anything).

Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so, we have to pay for their self destructive life style.
Your right.

It's much smarter to spend up to $60 K a year to keep a mother or father in prison, to pay for their kids while their parent is in prison, and to make sure they have a criminal record and meet lots of criminals while in prison to increase the odds they'll be unemployable when they are released, and suitable only to make a living as a criminal.

We already imprison more of our population than any other industrialized country on Earth, and prisons are now "privatized" so that prisons, like healthcare, are a profit making industry with their own lobbyists and investors.

Yep ... There's a plan.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Impeachment comes out of the House of Rep.... And Republicans are the majority in the House, "goofball"!
Impeach that dumb queer muslim Obama Today!
I'm sure if the could have they would have. First of all you can't impeach someone when you are a bigger liar than the one you are trying to impeach. They have done everything to make him fail but have failed miserably themselves. America will impeach the tea party in the 2014 elections. Wait and see. Oh, and Obama is not queer because he has a loving wife and children and he is not dumb because he is President and you are not and he sure is not a Muslim but a Baptist instead. Your comments shows how dumb you really are. You have to make up lies....just like the Republican party does.
truth be told

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion kills another person(the baby)..... I know ya'll don't want to admit that those babies inside of them slu++y b*T*hes are alive, but they are. So no it doesn't apply to abortion laws, because abortion, directly causes the death of another person. Which should be murder. Them b*T*hes are nasty, yuck!:(
Slutty bitches!?!?. Ever consider how them slutty bitches got them babies inside of them. What do you call the gentleman that got them pregnant and left. I know you have a dirty name for them also, you have a dirty name for everyone you don't like or disagree with.

Never really thought about abortion like that. Abortion, just like guns directly cause the deaths of lots of people. That being said I will assume you are for stricter gun controls to save more precious lives right???

If not tell me the difference.
truth be told

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, let's legalize all drugs in Douglas County. Then let DC residents pay for all the issues that come with drug use, added healthcare costs, drugged driving, violence, child abuse and neglect, increased unemployment, and the further destruction of family values and homelessness.
More people in this country abuse and die from prescription drugs than illegal drugs. The biggest killer with illegal drugs is the drug dealers, do away with the drug dealers and our illegal drug problem goes away, like magic.

I think you are getting your drugs mixed up, you sure you are not talking about the worst drug and most abused drug on the planet, alcohol??
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
Slutty bitches!?!?. Ever consider how them slutty bitches got them babies inside of them. What do you call the gentleman that got them pregnant and left. I know you have a dirty name for them also, you have a dirty name for everyone you don't like or disagree with.
Never really thought about abortion like that. Abortion, just like guns directly cause the deaths of lots of people. That being said I will assume you are for stricter gun controls to save more precious lives right???
If not tell me the difference.
You're right.
truth be told

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You wouldn't understand either. Obama went into Afghanistan will MUCH more force than Bush ever did.
2. I asked you to check on the number of deaths in the Middle East since Obama took office. Where's is your answer?
3. He was supposed to bring them ALL home during the second year of his first term.(If not sooner.)
How many died during that time?
4. As for your next to last sentence....You are very impressionable, aren't you?
Which on of these wars did Obama start?

Who is the person who put all those people in harms way many years ago for made up reasons?

Who is the guy who said "I Win" on the aircraft carrier many years ago?

If you want to tell a story tell the whole story, not just the parts that match your warped truths. You are a broken record, you make lots of noise, but never say anything.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if the could have they would have. First of all you can't impeach someone when you are a bigger liar than the one you are trying to impeach. They have done everything to make him fail but have failed miserably themselves. America will impeach the tea party in the 2014 elections. Wait and see. Oh, and Obama is not queer because he has a loving wife and children and he is not dumb because he is President and you are not and he sure is not a Muslim but a Baptist instead. Your comments shows how dumb you really are. You have to make up lies....just like the Republican party does.
Poor little doo-doo head....:(
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9m5bZteiJGg/UASPi2S...
Impeach Obama Today!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little doo-doo head....:(
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9m5bZteiJGg/UASPi2S...
Impeach Obama Today!
You use right winger videos to prove something to me? Now that's funny crap head!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

I predict the end of the Tea Party in the 2014 Congressional elections. Write it on the wall. America is tired of the right wingers screwing everything up for them. God Bless Obama!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You use right winger videos to prove something to me? Now that's funny crap head!
It wasn't a video or right-wing, dummy! LoL!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
I predict the end of the Tea Party in the 2014 Congressional elections. Write it on the wall. America is tired of the right wingers screwing everything up for them. God Bless Obama!
I predict your whole life will suck, because everyone will take advantage of you..... Because you're st-u-pid!:(
whom

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

doo-doo and IO, a distortion of nature.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
http://theadvocates.org/quiz/q uiz.php
Here's a quiz none of you can fail, but...
LMFBAO there r many in here that would fail any kind of quiz. Mostly pot heads and druggies.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
The minority can sot impeach Obama dude. They can't even stop Obamacare.......why? Because they are an minority goofball!
LMBFAO minority can sot impeach.

can sot? New Korean dish?

Ur in some deep doo doo.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
I think it will be 2016 before they're extinct. America doesn't get to vote for these idiots, their gerrymandered districts do. Give them a couple more years of trying to destroy America. Sooner or later even idiots will realize that they're voting against the country and their best-interests when they vote for those morons.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it will be 2016 before they're extinct. America doesn't get to vote for these idiots, their gerrymandered districts do. Give them a couple more years of trying to destroy America. Sooner or later even idiots will realize that they're voting against the country and their best-interests when they vote for those morons.
I think a bunch of Fox fans love the forum. They believe this crap that Republicans are for the people and not the super rich. Maybe someday they will be pulling a plow for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,641 - 28,660 of47,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••