Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#29886 Nov 3, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's simply insane. That is an insane, paranoid thought. This is something you think that is delusional. It's something that sane people do not believe. It's something that no logical person could come up with. It's a crazy insane statement. Not only is it false, no reasonable line of logic could take you to this conclusion. It's crazy thinking.
The Patient Protection and Affordable care act was created to address the problem of Americans who refuse to get insured and force their burden on other taxpayers. It was created to address predatory insurance policies. It was created to help Americans who wanted insurance but couldn't get it.
It was not created to fail. That's crazy thinking. To say that it was is just spouting insanity that has no basis at all in the real-word, and such statements reveal a mind that can't take facts rooted in reality and form logical conclusions from them.
......says the brainwashed libroid. You are simple if you think any differently. You'll see. You heard it here first. I am completely confident.

Location hidden

#29887 Nov 3, 2013
Just Plain Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Obama is almost as bad as Bush. Almost.
Ya got nothin'. I just can't help you anymore. I've tried. You simply aren't teachable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#29888 Nov 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's legitimized, it won't be criminal.
Brilliant!
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/go...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#29889 Nov 3, 2013
Just Plain Dumb wrote:
Oh yeah, at least Obama hasn't lied our country into killing 5,000 of our fathers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters...
You DO realize that some democrats in congress approved starting that war, right? Your blind devotion of Obama is not going to work out well for you. Just thought someone should point that out to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#29890 Nov 3, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my deduction after watching and listening to President Obama for 4 1/2 years. If his lips are moving he is lying.
He never knows anything that is going on, and therefore must be the most incompetent know nothing President that I have ever known.
If he is not totally incompetent then he must be lying.
Which is it? Pick one.
AND the libroids would be just as supportive if a conservative were doing what Obama is and has done. Aren't they so sincere?. rotfl

Location hidden

#29891 Nov 3, 2013
Just Plain Dumb wrote:
Oh yeah, at least Obama hasn't lied our country into killing 5,000 of our fathers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters...
Additionally, perhaps you should research how many have died SINCE Obama took office. We'll wait for your report.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#29892 Nov 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Additionally, perhaps you should research how many have died SINCE Obama took office. We'll wait for your report.
Don't hold your breath waiting for a rational response...
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29893 Nov 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Let's increase ObamaCare funding to get more uninsured insured.

"Obamacare, designed to fail, is failing too soon"

"Obama, speaking to the Illinois AFL-CIO, on June 30, 2003 said,“I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” On March 24, 2007, in a speech at an SEIU union Healthcare Forum he said,“My commitment is to make sure that we’ve got universal health care for all Americans by the end of my first term as President … There is going to be potentially some transition process. I can envision a decade out or 15 years out.”"

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29894 Nov 3, 2013

"On Sept. 5 Test of Obamacare's Website, Govt. Staffers 'Secretly Rooted For It To Fail'"

"Some staffers were so desperate to persuade the President to change course that, during a September 5 demonstration of the healthcare.gov website, they “secretly rooted for it to fail so that perhaps the White House would wait to open the exchange until it was ready.”"

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#29895 Nov 3, 2013
Just Plain Dumb wrote:
You forget.

Wasting $ 6 Trillion Dollars and getting 5,000 of our troops killed in a war that made Muslim Terrorists stronger is "good".

Forcing freeloading deadbeats who raise medical and insurance costs for responsible Americans is "bad".

At least that's the view on Right Wing Wacko Planet.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Naples,FL

#29896 Nov 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's legitimized, it won't be criminal.
Legitimizing it, would be as criminal as it gets. That's something a lib would support.

Naples,FL

#29897 Nov 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Let's increase ObamaCare funding to get more uninsured insured.
Let's repeal nobamanocare, and put the money into prisons for life sentences for drug dealers, and abusers.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#29898 Nov 3, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Legitimizing it, would be as criminal as it gets. That's something a lib would support.
I sure will be glad your kind die off.... You're as dumb as dirt, moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#29899 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I really DO understand what you are saying, but General, winning the illegal drug battle just isn't going to happen. It has been and will be impossible to get everyone on the same page and all the while, the drugs are flowing in with no revenue. Sometimes you have to know when to fold 'um. Legalizing pot is about the only way to go at this point. I suppose one would HOPE that once it's no longer forbidden, perhaps it will lose some of its appeal? I don't know. I DO know that millions of dollars are being invested in the war on drugs and the problem is worse. It's not going to stop.
You KNOW I'm not a liberal. It has become apparent, however, that the tide is turning more toward legalizing pot.

I still say that given the choice, I had rather face someone driving under the influence of pot than alcohol. JMO

Location hidden

#29900 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's repeal nobamanocare, and put the money into prisons for life sentences for drug dealers, and abusers.
It won't matter if Obamacare is repealed or not. We are going to a single payer system as soon as the AFHC debacle is dropped.

The BIG dealers are only caught by luck or accident. They are protected for the reason I have already posted.

The bleeding hearts would NEVER allow an abuser to get life. You know that. Think about it. They jump up and down in favor of abortion, but will march and cause all matter of havoc to keep a CONVICTED criminal who is on death row alive until a natural death. See what I mean?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29901 Nov 3, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I sure will be glad your kind die off.... You're as dumb as dirt, moron.
How mature. Another class post by the doobie bro.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#29902 Nov 3, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
This comin from a stalkin bull-dike... LoL.:0

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#29903 Nov 3, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised, are you?
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#29904 Nov 3, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised, are you?
Awww... Three stalkers comin to each other's aid, how cute....:) I guess ya'll are like child molestors or queers... Ya'll all got to stick together. Huh? Moron! LoL :))))

Naples,FL

#29905 Nov 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't matter if Obamacare is repealed or not. We are going to a single payer system as soon as the AFHC debacle is dropped.
The BIG dealers are only caught by luck or accident. They are protected for the reason I have already posted.
The bleeding hearts would NEVER allow an abuser to get life. You know that. Think about it. They jump up and down in favor of abortion, but will march and cause all matter of havoc to keep a CONVICTED criminal who is on death row alive until a natural death. See what I mean?
OK, let's legalize all drugs in Douglas County. Then let DC residents pay for all the issues that come with drug use, added healthcare costs, drugged driving, violence, child abuse and neglect, increased unemployment, and the further destruction of family values and homelessness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 6 min Julia 23,050
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 23 min Dalai Lama 81,729
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 193,994
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr WarForOil 83,226
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon opinion 723
Election Who's got your vote in the New Mexico State Com... (Nov '14) Sun These 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Aug 30 ST LOUIS IS INSANE 102,245
More from around the web