Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
The stupidity of this statement is exceeded only by the fact that u r too stupid to know it or admit it.
I'm for legalization but 4 u to say it ain't ever hurt nobody is ludicrous, like the singer.
Another stalker or the same one... I think the latter. You're a weirdo bull-dike. Huh?:)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
This argument is amazing to me!!! Who do you think pays for all those folks hospital care now who don't have insurance!?!?!? Its the people with insurance and your tax dollars. Now at least the law requires freeloaders to pay something!!! You should be careful calling folks stupid when in reality you are the stupid one by YOUR own definition of stupid.
Ummmm.....you are missing the point. You are STILL going to be paying for the uninsured. You don't get that, do you?
whom

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

"ObamaCare site goes offline for extended maintenance"

Built in jiffy johnny's to catch the overflow crap needs recycling, and software engineers need new rubber boots and wet hats.....

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/23861124/deep-sl...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I suspected you really are, well -----. The deadbeats insurance will be subsidized by you, the taxpayer.
As we discussed earlier, the unions bought Obama in exchange for a single payer system. Obamacare was created to fail. THAT'S obvious. Then the unions will get their payoff for funneling money into Obama's campaign. The unions have quieted down. Have you noticed that? Hmmmm......wonder why? They have been ASSURED that given a bit more time, a single payer system will take the place of Obamacare and we'll all be at the mercy of the government for real. IO spews his platitudes while knowing he doesn't even have a dog in this particular hunt. Those who do his thinking for him and tell him what do do and when to do it have reassured him that they know what's best for him and their plan will kick in if they'll just be patient. He wouldn't know if it truly is good for him or not. His union said it and that's all he needs to be told. Sad and pathetic, isn't it?
whom

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

U.N., home of Doomsday prophets.........
"One of the more controversial sections of the report involves climate change and war.
Climate change indirectly increases risks from violent conflict in the form of civil war, inter-group violence and violent protests by exacerbating well-established drivers of these conflicts such as poverty and economic shocks," the report says."
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013/11/02/32...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Deterrence, directed toward the users, the mules, the suppliers, and the nations the dope is coming from. No pussyfooting around, and pc be damned. If we want bad enough to stop it, we can. We have to stop it. The "demand" is financing those that hate America.
General, you and I agree on a lot of things, but we part company on this. Your idea, in my opinion, is quite naive. There are enormous amounts of money in drugs. ENORMOUS. Obviously, there are people who consider that just too tempting regardless of the consequences. We've all heard the stories of people who are already in prison, running drug business in the outside world right from their prison cell. Know why? There will ALWAYS be those who want the drugs and those willing to take the chance by supplying them. The mules protect the suppliers. If they are caught, they had rather face prison than face their supplier. I'm guessing the prison system is much more humane than the fate they would face by squealing on the supplier.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxing drugs is not a wise thing either.
The drugs are coming in anyway. Why not at least collect tax money from it. Right now it's a free ride.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

whom wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ugly eve, since you seem to be hung up on penis's, perhaps you and jeb have something in common. For sure you have a vivid imagination talking about aircraft carriers in Toccoa ga. And where would I aim a ICBM? other than at your sorry azz.
I understand the argument is about present gun laws, like rifles, handguns, bb guns, etc..
I also noted some dunces such as yourself have gone overboard,(like all libroids do) and have pretty much included everything that can kill a person. You might want to keep a close watch on the spouse, as many killings occur between spouses. Send me your address and I'll send money for your spouses defense fund...
v
BTW; where can I get a nuclear air gun?
Libroids thrive on hyperbole. They seem to think it makes their stance more credible. Funny, isn't it?.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is wise for the government as they rake in huge amounts of money off alcohol sales. Why do you think they go after moonshiners? It isn't to protect you from a bad batch of hooch.
GOOD ONE, BD. lol

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/407-sourced-e...

Gee, who would have believed this...
whom

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

For the libroids who think the Tea Party is dead.....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
That my friends is a solvable problem.
You build some big, but cheaply made prison walls. Not like US prisons, but like the crap they have in South American countries.
You put all drug-offenders in this prison. You take all of the confiscated drugs and pile them in the middle on pallets. You take most of the confiscated assault rifles and other guns that are collected from illegal activities and lean those up against the pallets. You take the remaining and best guns and give them to a large number of guards which happen to be people who haven't purchased their own health insurance, so they can earn enough to buy their own insurance and quit being free-loading parasites on society.
Let the drug-users/dealers kill themselves off in this prison, the ones who don't can overdose on all the free drugs they can murder and kill to get their hands on, and the guards (which are all right-wing-whacko paraniod obama-care haters), can kill people in something close to the "end of days" like republicans are dying to do AND make enough money to finally buy their own health care.
It's a win for everybody - they all get what they want, problem solved, at a minimal cost to tax-payers.
You know I'm a genius.:)
No. You're still Chickenbutt; especially after reading this post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
http://downtrend.com/robertgeh l/407-sourced-examples-of-obam as-lies-deceptions-distortions -etc
Stand back. The libroids will start up with the excuses. It's shameful and ridiculously sad how they do that. It must be awful to have been duped as badly as they and STILL, in order to save face, defend such a colossal lying failure. If they weren't so destructive, I'd feel sorry for them.
whom

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Sin taxes....

"Not all research supports the idea that alcohol and tobacco consumers financially burden societies through health expenditures. One study used a mathematical model to compare estimated health costs of obese persons, tobacco smokers, and "healthy-living people".

Until age 56, obese persons had the highest estimated annual health expenditure. Tobacco smokers older than this had the highest estimated health costs of all groups, but since life expectancy is shorter for smokers and the obese, the "lifetime health expenditure was highest among healthy-living people."

"The government may become reliant on the revenue from the tax and has to encourage "sinful" behavior in order to maintain the revenue stream."

"lifetime health expenditure was highest among healthy-living people."

So the best FIRST end result would be healthy people need to die younger in order to reduce the burden on society....

And the second best end result would be to open wide all "so-called sins" to maintain gubmint revenue stream for them boys and girls gubmint workers, in order to justify their jobs.,..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_tax

So get drunk, get high, have a smoke, dip snuff, and have one on me while you are at it....

whom

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh-forgot you healthy people,
run hard, run fast, eat sugar, eat pork fat, and die young..
Have a pork sandwich on me....
whom

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
http://downtrend.com/robertgeh l/407-sourced-examples-of-obam as-lies-deceptions-distortions -etc

I think the numbers are too low...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
General, you and I agree on a lot of things, but we part company on this. Your idea, in my opinion, is quite naive. There are enormous amounts of money in drugs. ENORMOUS. Obviously, there are people who consider that just too tempting regardless of the consequences. We've all heard the stories of people who are already in prison, running drug business in the outside world right from their prison cell. Know why? There will ALWAYS be those who want the drugs and those willing to take the chance by supplying them. The mules protect the suppliers. If they are caught, they had rather face prison than face their supplier. I'm guessing the prison system is much more humane than the fate they would face by squealing on the supplier.
What's naive to me is thinking that legitimizing criminal behavior will solve anything.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Does this apply to abortion laws? Or is this just more Republican mental duplicity that we should all pretend we don't see?
Teapublicans are concerned primarily with freedom to buy elections, pollute the environment, and operate businesses without concern for society.

Freedom for the average American regarding sex, prostitution, abortion and drugs cannot be allowed.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that can't be a serious question.
The point is that a 10 round magazine is more than adequate for home defense.
As a result, a 30 magazine, or a 50 round magazine serves no purpose other than to shoot numerous targets in a short period of time.
The ability to shoot numerous people in a small period of time is a capability that should be discouraged.
Your full of s##t. Ever have people shooting at you? If you are being shot at by attackers or in a firefight, you will want as much ammo as you can have. You just might very well need every round to survive.
Personally I would rather have two 20 round clips and you can keep your "I want to die 10 round clip". Yes I very well might need the ability to shoot numerous people in a small amount of time to save my life and others around me.
You are a brain washed idiot.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare was created to fail. THAT'S obvious.
That's simply insane. That is an insane, paranoid thought. This is something you think that is delusional. It's something that sane people do not believe. It's something that no logical person could come up with. It's a crazy insane statement. Not only is it false, no reasonable line of logic could take you to this conclusion. It's crazy thinking.

The Patient Protection and Affordable care act was created to address the problem of Americans who refuse to get insured and force their burden on other taxpayers. It was created to address predatory insurance policies. It was created to help Americans who wanted insurance but couldn't get it.

It was not created to fail. That's crazy thinking. To say that it was is just spouting insanity that has no basis at all in the real-word, and such statements reveal a mind that can't take facts rooted in reality and form logical conclusions from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••