Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#28897 Oct 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you just got your butt handed to you like usual. You shouldn't try to take on facts and someone smarter than yourself. No doubt about it, Bill just wiped the floor with you. LMAO
Interesting, don't you think, that he/she still didn't refute or argue any of the points, particularly about the cities? The usual gibberish, but avoided the issue. And you wonder why I avoid discussions with him/her and a few others?

Typical duck and dodge, bob and weave, and, when all else fails, yell real loud...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28898 Oct 27, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You, sir, are out of your F#$%$#%cking mind. No other explanation exists for the things you say.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/prescript...
Just what do you call a government that forces it's people to buy healthcare insurance from private companies? These companies are also being paid money from the government to subsidize the insured policy payments, which goes to the private insurance companies profits.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28899 Oct 27, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's how it looked from your planet.
Yes, that is how it looked from planet Earth. I have no idea how it looked from space. Could that be where the saying "spaced out" came from?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28900 Oct 27, 2013
Bob Woodward, the famous investigative reporter thinks that we now have a secret government under the Obama Administration.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...
chickenballs

Douglasville, GA

#28901 Oct 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just what do you call a government that forces it's people to buy healthcare insurance from private companies? These companies are also being paid money from the government to subsidize the insured policy payments, which goes to the private insurance companies profits.
http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz/quiz.php

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28902 Oct 27, 2013
chickenballs wrote:
I took the test and found out nothing new. I am exactly what I have said I am.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#28903 Oct 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just what do you call a government that forces it's people to buy healthcare insurance from private companies? These companies are also being paid money from the government to subsidize the insured policy payments, which goes to the private insurance companies profits.
Waaaaaahhhhhh !

Waaaaaahhhhhh !

We call it a government tired of paying for freeloading deadbeats too selfish, greedy, or just too damn stupid to be responsible for their own medical bills unless they are forced to.

Just like a government tired of paying for freeloading deadbeats too selfish, greedy, or just too damn stupid to be responsible for for the damage they cause with their cars unless they are forced to.

Freeloading deadbeats never pay their own way unless they're forced too - what a surprise - maybe that's why we call them Freeloading Right Wing Deadbeats.

Duh.

Damn ... These freeloading Right Wing deadbeats never hesitate to fill the ERs, Hospitals, Clinics, and Pharmacies demanding medical care paid for by us responsible Americans.

Right Wingers.... they never, ever, ever pay their share. They don't pay for feh it idiotic wars, their tax cuts for the rich, their Medicare Part D, or their Great Bush Recession.

If only we could throw their welfare-loving butts out of the nursing homes, hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies and let them enjoy all the medical care they can pay for themselves,
instead of them constantly pulling my hard-earned dollars from my wallet because they are too lazy, ignorant, or selfish to pay for their own medical care.

Waaaaaaaaahhhhh !
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28904 Oct 27, 2013
uh-oh....

"Thousands of Californians are discovering what Obamacare will cost them — and many don't like what they see."


http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-health-...


Upset! Upset! 2014!


whom

Toccoa, GA

#28905 Oct 27, 2013

uh-oh....

The world wants its peace prize back.....

"World’s anger at Obama policies goes beyond Europe and the NSA."

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/10/25/206552/...


Upset! Upset! 2014!

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28906 Oct 27, 2013

Cheney knows the devil when he sees him...

http://www.drudgereport.com/och.jpg


And there is this........

"Cheney: Mideast Allies No Longer Trust The US, Enemies ‘Don’t Fear Us’"


http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/10/27/che...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28907 Oct 27, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaahhhhhh !
Waaaaaahhhhhh !
We call it a government tired of paying for freeloading deadbeats too selfish, greedy, or just too damn stupid to be responsible for their own medical bills unless they are forced to.
Just like a government tired of paying for freeloading deadbeats too selfish, greedy, or just too damn stupid to be responsible for for the damage they cause with their cars unless they are forced to.
Freeloading deadbeats never pay their own way unless they're forced too - what a surprise - maybe that's why we call them Freeloading Right Wing Deadbeats.
Duh.
Damn ... These freeloading Right Wing deadbeats never hesitate to fill the ERs, Hospitals, Clinics, and Pharmacies demanding medical care paid for by us responsible Americans.
Right Wingers.... they never, ever, ever pay their share. They don't pay for feh it idiotic wars, their tax cuts for the rich, their Medicare Part D, or their Great Bush Recession.
If only we could throw their welfare-loving butts out of the nursing homes, hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies and let them enjoy all the medical care they can pay for themselves,
instead of them constantly pulling my hard-earned dollars from my wallet because they are too lazy, ignorant, or selfish to pay for their own medical care.
Waaaaaaaaahhhhh !
I didn't ask you because you probably do not know. Obviously not, as you never gave me an answer. ChickenButt knows exactly what I mean as I already spelled it out.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#28909 Oct 27, 2013
whom wrote:
uh-oh....

"Thousands of Californians are discovering what Obamacare will cost them — and many don't like what they see."


http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-health-...


Upset! Upset! 2014!
Waaaaaaahhhhhh !

Waaaaaaahhhhhh !

Stop that mean Obama from making us freeloading Right Wing deadbeats from paying our own medical bills.

We never, ever, ever pay our own way, and you can't make us.

Now I have to visit the ER and get some free medical care - paid for by responsible Americans - unless I qualify for that great socialist government program called Medicare.

Wait .... I hate big government - I can't accept Medicare benefits - I'll have to just keep freeloading instead.

Waaaaaaahhhhh !
whom

Toccoa, GA

#28910 Oct 27, 2013
uh-oh....



"A Republican senator called Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius the "laughingstock of America" after she was lampooned on "Saturday Night Live."

The sketch, which aired Saturday, poked fun at Sebelius's attempts to downplay serious problems with ObamaCare's enrollment website.

Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) referred to the skit Sunday during an appearance on ABC's "This Week."

"She's lost considerable credibility," Barrasso said of Sebelius. "She's the laughingstock of America."


http://thehill.com/video/sunday-shows/330803-... -


Upset! Upset! 2014!

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28911 Oct 27, 2013

uh-oh....


"Global warming?… Chile hit with worst cold spell in 80 years"


Upset! Upset! U.N. proven inept once again....


http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/26/global-warm...

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28912 Oct 27, 2013

uh-oh....


"500,000 Californians Lose Health Policies"


http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/362263/5...



Upset! Upset!! Calif to swing conservative 2014!

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28913 Oct 27, 2013

uh-oh.....

"Obamacare website might have to be rebuilt"


http://nypost.com/2013/10/27/obamacare-websit...


Crash and burn! Crash and burn!! 2014!

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28914 Oct 27, 2013

uh - oh.....

"Pastor who banned fried chicken leads Mississippi Obamacare push"


http://ca.news.yahoo.com/pastor-banned-fried-...


Blacks to vote Repub! Blacks to vote Repub! 2014!

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28915 Oct 27, 2013

uh-oh....


"Obama’s agenda already lingers near death. His poll numbers have slipped to new lows. His speeches are full of alibis and accusations."


http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/point-...



Lame Duck! Lame Duck! Libroids without a God!

2014!!!!!!!!!!

whom

Toccoa, GA

#28916 Oct 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you because you probably do not know. Obviously not, as you never gave me an answer. ChickenButt knows exactly what I mean as I already spelled it out.

You would do better talking to the obama rodeo clown...



whom

Toccoa, GA

#28917 Oct 28, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You, sir, are out of your F#$%$#%cking mind. No other explanation exists for the things you say.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/prescript...


From this link comes forth the following....Most posters can easily recognize the characteristics of the libroids here on topix......


For the purposes of this article, here's a short list of the types of people I would lump into the "unreasonable":

Those you can't have a reasonable conversation with (IO); they somehow twist your words or totally confuse you and then tell you that you're the one who doesn't know how to communicate(CB).

People who make subtly or overtly demeaning comments or say cutting things to you disguised as a "joke"(jeb)

Those that don't respect boundaries and seem to enjoy stepping all over one after you've placed it(Oh my).

The types that aren't willing to consider your point of view or listen to your side of things (or just stare at you blankly, or laugh, or explode, when you try to explain "how you feel")(guest)

Bullies(CB)

Verbal or emotional abusers (these can also range from subtle to overt)(jeb)

Manipulators(none)

Liars(Oh my)

People who leave you feeling bad, sad, shaky or feeling sick in the pit of your stomach.(none)

"Crazymakers," a.k.a. people who provoke you into acting crazy or unbalanced (and love making you feel like there's something wrong with you when you do), when your behaviour across the rest of your life is proof that you're not.(none capable)

The excessively charming who are too good to be true and have an ulterior motive.(none from this crew)





Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 min NTMD8OR 67,109
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Limbertwig 222,598
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr hillbully 88,642
Election Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr old dod 6,890
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Indiana's 8... (Nov '14) 9 hr where 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Johnny R 104,058
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 14 hr Juan Carlos 83,750
More from around the web