Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Tifton, GA

#26529 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
It's just how Democracy works...
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...
So you like comics. Huh? Me too.
http://cstrips.bitstrips.com/ddc895352a287e81...

Judged:

15

12

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26530 Oct 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, the national movement going on right now is liberal. In that respect, the professors would be reinforcing the national movement. See what I mean?
what national movement- there is no way anything going on today even resembles the anti-war movement of the late 60's & early 70's .And you do that IT was liberal, right?
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26531 Oct 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
My first year out of college, I might have! As I previously posted, "Whew! Dodged THAT bullet." I wouldn't want to be carrying that burden right now.
yeah, and you've probably still got the "Romney for President", bumper sticker on your car- must make you real proud, huh. LMAO
OMTE

Tifton, GA

#26532 Oct 7, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>what national movement- there is no way anything going on today even resembles the anti-war movement of the late 60's & early 70's .And you do that IT was liberal, right?
Don't tell that to these guy and gals. They might punch you in the mouth. LoL. Just sayin, Go Truckers!!!!
http://my.telegraph.co.uk/cheechdog/cheech/15...

Judged:

14

13

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26534 Oct 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
My first year out of college, I might have! As I previously posted, "Whew! Dodged THAT bullet." I wouldn't want to be carrying that burden right now.
But that was before alcohol and drugs fried your brain- I'm just kiddin' cuz!
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26535 Oct 7, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell that to these guy and gals. They might punch you in the mouth. LoL. Just sayin, Go Truckers!!!!
http://my.telegraph.co.uk/cheechdog/cheech/15...
What? 200 truckers wired up on speed? that's a national movement, gimme a break!!!LOL

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#26536 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
It's just how Democracy works...
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...
Simpleton!

Judged:

15

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Now

Clarkesville, GA

#26537 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
It's just how Democracy works...
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...

showing a sense of humor???

naw- cant be....

moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26538 Oct 7, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't your mother teach not to feed stray mutts? Well case she didn't.... If you keep feeding that mutt you're talkin to, it will never leave. Ya know?*smilin*
Now just what makes you think that wants the mutt to leave *grinning*!!!!
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26539 Oct 7, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't your mother teach not to feed stray mutts? Well case she didn't.... If you keep feeding that mutt you're talkin to, it will never leave. Ya know?*smilin*
Hell OMTE, if you would clean up your act- she may even throw you a few crumbs!! LOL
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26540 Oct 7, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Hell OMTE, if you would clean up your act- she may even throw you a few crumbs!! LOL
I will even give you a tip, bud. Don't take her out to dinner while wearing your welding overalls- I don't think she would appreciate that.....LOL
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#26541 Oct 7, 2013
Prove It...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/07/1244...
House Speaker John Boehner's bluff is that there aren't enough votes in the House for a clean continuing resolution. Monday, President Obama once again called that bluff:

"My very strong suspicion is there are enough votes there" to pass the government funding legislation, he said during an unannounced stop at FEMA National Response Coordination Center in Washington, D.C. "Hold a vote. Call a vote right now. Let's see what happens.''

"If Republicans and Speaker Boehner are saying there aren't enough votes, then they should prove it," he said. "Let the bill go to the floor and let's see what happens. Just vote."

If Boehner's so confident that the votes aren't there, how would it hurt his position to prove that? The fact that he won't call a vote as much as anything shows that the votes are there—and he's either too afraid of or too in bed with his party's extremist vandal wing to do anything but keep bluffing.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#26543 Oct 7, 2013
http://www.scribd.com/doc/174191759/Oct-7-Mar...
Report from the Maryland Health Benefit Exchange about Maryland Health Connection, the state-based health insurance marketplace, as of Monday, Oct. 7, 2013, at Noon

Overview
During the initial days following the launch of Maryland Health Connection, Marylanders have shown tremendous interest in accessing quality, affordable health coverage.

We have seen more than 170,000 unique visitors to our website, there have been more than 10,000 calls to our call centers, and more than 13,500 people have created identity-verified accounts.

At the same time, we are still in the ramp-up stage of this launch. As more people have used the site, we have discovered additional steps we can take to resolve certain technical issues and improve the user experience. Our IT team has been working around the clock to enhance our computer systems, and will continue to do so.

We have added server capacity, made technical adjustments, and improved call center employees’ ability to serve consumers. We anticipate implementing a planned update to the system software in the near future. The steps taken so far have improved performance, and we expect the user experience will advance substantially in the days and weeks ahead.

Moving forward, we will provide regular updates on key metrics and information for consumers. This is the first such update.

Data
The following information covers from October 1 through midnight the evening of October 6.
Unique website visitors, 10/1-10/6: 174,023

Calls to call center, 10/1-10/6: 10,560

Accounts created with verified identity, 10/1-10/6: 13,532

Applications submitted with eligibility determination, 10/1-10/6: 566.

Enrollment, 10/1-10/6: 326.
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26544 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Prove It...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/07/1244...
House Speaker John Boehner's bluff is that there aren't enough votes in the House for a clean continuing resolution. Monday, President Obama once again called that bluff:
"My very strong suspicion is there are enough votes there" to pass the government funding legislation, he said during an unannounced stop at FEMA National Response Coordination Center in Washington, D.C. "Hold a vote. Call a vote right now. Let's see what happens.''
"If Republicans and Speaker Boehner are saying there aren't enough votes, then they should prove it," he said. "Let the bill go to the floor and let's see what happens. Just vote."
If Boehner's so confident that the votes aren't there, how would it hurt his position to prove that? The fact that he won't call a vote as much as anything shows that the votes are there—and he's either too afraid of or too in bed with his party's extremist vandal wing to do anything but keep bluffing.
good post and good point- what would they have to lose- in a word 'FACE'. Sometimes I wonder if it would make a difference if 'obamacare' was referred to as the affordable healthcare act(or whatever the real name). Another thing, if it is the disaster that wackos claim- then why not let it be for the next two+ years, that would almost insure that democrats would lose the senate and presidency(probably for the next 20 yrs.) Course they will say that it put the country in too much debt- like 20 trillion (now) can be overcome, but 25 trillion(or whatever) could not be overcome!
just sayin

Cleveland, GA

#26545 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
Prove It...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/07/1244...
House Speaker John Boehner's bluff is that there aren't enough votes in the House for a clean continuing resolution. Monday, President Obama once again called that bluff:
"My very strong suspicion is there are enough votes there" to pass the government funding legislation, he said during an unannounced stop at FEMA National Response Coordination Center in Washington, D.C. "Hold a vote. Call a vote right now. Let's see what happens.''
"If Republicans and Speaker Boehner are saying there aren't enough votes, then they should prove it," he said. "Let the bill go to the floor and let's see what happens. Just vote."
If Boehner's so confident that the votes aren't there, how would it hurt his position to prove that? The fact that he won't call a vote as much as anything shows that the votes are there—and he's either too afraid of or too in bed with his party's extremist vandal wing to do anything but keep bluffing.
Ask Harry the same question.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#26546 Oct 7, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Ask Harry the same question.
Don't have to, the Senate did their job. held a vote and sent back a Clean CR to the House.
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

#26547 Oct 7, 2013
Scott wrote:
"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
:)) lol.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#26548 Oct 7, 2013
moronic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>good post and good point- what would they have to lose- in a word 'FACE'. Sometimes I wonder if it would make a difference if 'obamacare' was referred to as the affordable healthcare act(or whatever the real name). Another thing, if it is the disaster that wackos claim- then why not let it be for the next two+ years, that would almost insure that democrats would lose the senate and presidency(probably for the next 20 yrs.) Course they will say that it put the country in too much debt- like 20 trillion (now) can be overcome, but 25 trillion(or whatever) could not be overcome!
ur new name fits u well.
just sayin

Cleveland, GA

#26549 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to, the Senate did their job. held a vote and sent back a Clean CR to the House.
A CR is not a budget.
http://www.caintv.com/obama-imagine-if-worker...
moronic mutt

Cordele, GA

#26550 Oct 7, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
ur new name fits u well.
thanks stalker, my buddy OMTE helped me pick it out- but just how did you know that it was really me? Oh well, I guess it's hard to one over on a gay republican, huh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min Miss Gurl 66,635
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min Dalai Lama 88,624
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Abe 222,451
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Dan In St Louis 104,049
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 8 hr Dish 83,747
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) 16 hr The Walrus was Paul 52
Election Who's got your vote in the Georgia State Agricu... (Oct '14) Tue GaFarmer 5
More from around the web