“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#25666 Sep 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g ...
"Waaaahhh !
I'm a freeloading deadbeat Right Winger and I won't, won't, won't, pay my own way.
I love being a parasitic welfare-grubbing recipient, making responsible Americans pay for my free medical care.
That damn Obama can stick his conservative "personal responsibility" ideas where the sun don't shine."
Oh my responded with this:
"The natives are gettin' mighty upset, the name calling has reached a fever pitch....."
==========
Does anybody else see the humor?(much less, the irony)
Or hypocrisy maybe?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25667 Sep 27, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Or hypocrisy maybe?
Hey, General. You've been kind of scarce lately, welcome back.
silver foxx

Rebecca, GA

#25668 Sep 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g ...
"Waaaahhh !
I'm a freeloading deadbeat Right Winger and I won't, won't, won't, pay my own way.
I love being a parasitic welfare-grubbing recipient, making responsible Americans pay for my free medical care.
That damn Obama can stick his conservative "personal responsibility" ideas where the sun don't shine."
Oh my responded with this:
"The natives are gettin' mighty upset, the name calling has reached a fever pitch....."
==========
Does anybody else see the humor?(much less, the irony)
Oh yeah.... lol.:)

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#25669 Sep 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, General. You've been kind of scarce lately, welcome back.
Thank you, bow season...

Broun 2014
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#25670 Sep 27, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, another Republican controlled state delivers the needed services it's citizens require.
From the referenced article....
...Chief Financial Officer Rhonda Perry said Thursday that Central Georgia Health System anticipates potentially $30 million in losses because of reductions in reimbursement of Medicaid, and the job cuts are part of a three-tiered approach to address the shortfall in the fiscal 2014 budget, which begins Oct. 1.
...Because Georgia elected not to participate in health care exchanges set up by Obamacare, Perry said it means the state won’t have the same expanded Medicaid coverage as other states that are participating. The exchanges are federal, state or joint-run online marketplaces for health insurance.
Health care reform isn’t the only federal action that has affected the hospital’s finances. Perry said sequestration cost the hospital about $4 million --$1.3 million for the current fiscal year, and about $2.4 million for fiscal 2014.
Actually that's great. All of those people will get free obamacare and all will be just rosy.
Oh you mean that the obamacare ruse was really another unfunded mandate? Never mind.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25671 Sep 27, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
The IPCC report was release today and dispite the lies that the Right Wing Whacko Lie Factories were kicking out in advance of this release, the ACTUAL report confirms that Right Wing Whacko have been lied to and have carried the lies to the public revealing themselves to be nothing more than dupes.
Man made climate change is real and Right Wing Whackos have been shown to be Right Wing Whackos.
Just one problem with your little scenario, it isn't true - we're all sooooo shocked.

We said the new report was going to acknowledge that global mean temps have not risen the past 15 years and surprise, that is what the new report does admits that global mean surface temperature is lower over the last 15 years and there has been an "observed reduction in surface warming".

And we also said that certain governments' representatives were pressuring the IPCC to delete that portion of the report. And -surprise again- some of the supporting data was deleted, though the main acknowledgement was not.

======
This is probably my favorite quote. It comes from Mother Jones and I am just overwhelmed with the scientific rationale it exudes in its conclusion - not.

"The IPCC, in its leaked report, acknowledges the global warming slowdown and also cites a 95 percent probability that humans are causing global warming. If the world's definitive source on climate science doesn't see any contradiction there…then you probably shouldn't either."
======

So, bottom line:
We said the report would show that temps have NOT risen over the last 15 years (despite the fact that CO2 levels are higher than ever recorded)- we were correct.
We said certain governments were wanting deletions of information that did not "fit" their agenda - we were correct.

So what we have is a purportedly scientific report that has deleted information that does not fit its agenda and we have information that cannot be ignored that also does not support the agenda - but rather than rejoicing that things aren't as bad as 114 out of 117 simulating models projected, the man made climate change adherents are saying - "but we still know Man is the bad guy - doesn't matter what the evidence shows" and "more stringent regulations and restrictions are necessary - regardless of the impact on the standard of living of human beings" . Yeah, no political agenda here.

http://www.see.ed.ac.uk/~shs/Climate%20change...
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/09/p...
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/09/27/un-...
t-dismisses-slowdown-in-global -warming/
http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2013/0...
Now

Toccoa, GA

#25672 Sep 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one problem with your little scenario, it isn't true - we're all sooooo shocked.
We said the new report was going to acknowledge that global mean temps have not risen the past 15 years and surprise, that is what the new report does admits that global mean surface temperature is lower over the last 15 years and there has been an "observed reduction in surface warming".
And we also said that certain governments' representatives were pressuring the IPCC to delete that portion of the report. And -surprise again- some of the supporting data was deleted, though the main acknowledgement was not.
======
This is probably my favorite quote. It comes from Mother Jones and I am just overwhelmed with the scientific rationale it exudes in its conclusion - not.
"The IPCC, in its leaked report, acknowledges the global warming slowdown and also cites a 95 percent probability that humans are causing global warming. If the world's definitive source on climate science doesn't see any contradiction there…then you probably shouldn't either."
======
So, bottom line:
We said the report would show that temps have NOT risen over the last 15 years (despite the fact that CO2 levels are higher than ever recorded)- we were correct.
We said certain governments were wanting deletions of information that did not "fit" their agenda - we were correct.
So what we have is a purportedly scientific report that has deleted information that does not fit its agenda and we have information that cannot be ignored that also does not support the agenda - but rather than rejoicing that things aren't as bad as 114 out of 117 simulating models projected, the man made climate change adherents are saying - "but we still know Man is the bad guy - doesn't matter what the evidence shows" and "more stringent regulations and restrictions are necessary - regardless of the impact on the standard of living of human beings" . Yeah, no political agenda here.
http://www.see.ed.ac.uk/~shs/Climate%20change...
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/09/p...
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/09/27/un-...
t-dismisses-slowdown-in-global -warming/
http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2013/0...

Not only that, but the report doesn't come out until Monday. They will be working over the weekend, look for either white smoke or black smoke coming out of the chimney.

Black if the sun dont shine, white if it does.

Their coin flip determines all....
Now

Toccoa, GA

#25673 Sep 27, 2013
Ted Turner on climate change:::::::

" Global Warming Will Cause Mass Cannibalism"

"Not doing it will be catastrophic. We'll be eight degrees hotter in ten, not ten but 30 or 40 years and basically none of the crops will grow. Most of the people will have died and the rest of us will be cannibals."
Now

Toccoa, GA

#25674 Sep 27, 2013
got Kidney Stones??? Blame global warming.

Global Warming May Lead to More Kidney Stones, Researchers Say

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...

Now

Toccoa, GA

#25675 Sep 27, 2013

Chilled By The Heat: If the zealots are right, global warming is the cause of just about any earthly ill or phenomenon. Hotter weather? It's caused by global warming. Colder weather? Global warming again. More rain? Global warming. Drought? Global warming. Even an increase in vampire moths, insects that consume human blood, has been blamed on global warming.

Now

Toccoa, GA

#25676 Sep 27, 2013

It's no wonder the political left is all over the global warming phenomenon, as it falls into line with the rest of their causes that require no logical argument, only a bumper sticker, protest sign, or T-shirt. No matter what the weather happens to be doing — whether its snowing or scorching hot — these people will simply point to the nearest window and mumble, "Yeah man, global warming." While smoking their pot......
Now

Toccoa, GA

#25677 Sep 27, 2013

Count on the alarmists and their cheerleaders in the media to take any unusual weather pattern and blame it on 'global warming' or 'climate change': record cold and heat, flooding rains and drought, storm or lack of storm, lack of snow and record snow.
Yet they are quick to accuse the 'realists' of 'cherry picking' when we point out [that] there has been no statistically significant warming since the middle 1990s, cooling since 2001, a drop in ocean heat content since at least 2003, slowing sea level rises since 2005 and so forth.

Then they claim you need to look at long term trends, their favorite being the changes since 1970, the heart of the last cold period.
Now

Toccoa, GA

#25678 Sep 27, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you keep dragging me into your sorry posts, I must answer.
shameless Guilt by assoc as in comparing Obama and Pelosi??
shameless guilt by assoc as in Reid and Pelosi??
shameless Guilt by assoc as in Reid and McCain?
shameless etc, etc,
or shameless guilt by assoc as in Oh my and IO??
I'll post the below dufus, and if you can post a reasonable answer (which I know you cant), I'll leave off hitting on you....
""exemption = the process of freeing or state of being free from an obligation or liability imposed on others.""
""free from an obligation or liability imposed on others.""
What does the above mean in simple and plain English. No spanish, no russian, no gobblygook about factcheck, and no newspeak.
BTW, either way you answer will make you out the liar you are, including silence.

Yep, a silent liar is as big as a vocal liar......

OMTE

Milan, GA

#25679 Sep 27, 2013
Now wrote:
It's no wonder the political left is all over the global warming phenomenon, as it falls into line with the rest of their causes that require no logical argument, only a bumper sticker, protest sign, or T-shirt. No matter what the weather happens to be doing — whether its snowing or scorching hot — these people will simply point to the nearest window and mumble, "Yeah man, global warming." While smoking their pot......
What's your problem with reefer, dude? Why are you stereotyping people that smoke it? Some people smoke it for medical reasons, really.
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

#25680 Sep 27, 2013
Now, now... Now
Everyone knows that obama will lower the seas and fix any climate issue that would normally fluctuate warmer and cooler as it has for thousands of years by merely speaking it. he is the all powerful obama. Don't you realize that it's all about him and only him? This must be true, just look at all of those otherwise bright people just swooning at the sound of his name. How else could one explain MSNBC and all twelve viewers?
Now

Toccoa, GA

#25681 Sep 27, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What's your problem with reefer, dude? Why are you stereotyping people that smoke it? Some people smoke it for medical reasons, really.

No problem, but you gotta admit words and thoughts get a little slurry under heavy usage...

Now

Toccoa, GA

#25682 Sep 27, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Now, now... Now
Everyone knows that obama will lower the seas and fix any climate issue that would normally fluctuate warmer and cooler as it has for thousands of years by merely speaking it. he is the all powerful obama. Don't you realize that it's all about him and only him? This must be true, just look at all of those otherwise bright people just swooning at the sound of his name. How else could one explain MSNBC and all twelve viewers?

And a just in, NEWS FLASH!!!

"Obama Talks on Phone With Iran's Leader"
tells the press corps, several libroid newspeople seen swooning and passing out in the press room.
Diane Sawyer held tight to her chair while leaning left....

Tomorrow Obama will talk on phone with Millie Sue in Indiana, and Sunday to former pastor Wright after visiting his favorite Mosque.

He's trying to convert Wright.

OMTE

Milan, GA

#25683 Sep 27, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, but you gotta admit words and thoughts get a little slurry under heavy usage...
Mine doesn't. I've smoked everyday since I was twelve. I think you're thinking about alcohol, which is the drug that should be illegal. Reefer is plant made by God. It's the only thing that controls my anger.
Now

Toccoa, GA

#25684 Sep 27, 2013
Could this be true???????

"Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh says that the raid which killed Osama Bin Laden in 2011 is “one big lie” and that “not one word” of the Obama administration’s narrative on what happened is true."

http://www.infowars.com/seymour-hersh-bin-lad...
Now

Toccoa, GA

#25685 Sep 27, 2013
" Bin Laden’s Corpse Has Been On Ice For Nearly a Decade"

http://www.prisonplanet.com/inside-sources-bi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min IND 179,524
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 min miss tuffet 4,876
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Nobody Owns Dawg 101,100
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr White Farter 19,721
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr mjjcpa 35,144
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr fitness-guru 76,132
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 hr Misty 83,134
More from around the web