Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25676 Sep 27, 2013

It's no wonder the political left is all over the global warming phenomenon, as it falls into line with the rest of their causes that require no logical argument, only a bumper sticker, protest sign, or T-shirt. No matter what the weather happens to be doing — whether its snowing or scorching hot — these people will simply point to the nearest window and mumble, "Yeah man, global warming." While smoking their pot......
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25677 Sep 27, 2013

Count on the alarmists and their cheerleaders in the media to take any unusual weather pattern and blame it on 'global warming' or 'climate change': record cold and heat, flooding rains and drought, storm or lack of storm, lack of snow and record snow.
Yet they are quick to accuse the 'realists' of 'cherry picking' when we point out [that] there has been no statistically significant warming since the middle 1990s, cooling since 2001, a drop in ocean heat content since at least 2003, slowing sea level rises since 2005 and so forth.

Then they claim you need to look at long term trends, their favorite being the changes since 1970, the heart of the last cold period.
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25678 Sep 27, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you keep dragging me into your sorry posts, I must answer.
shameless Guilt by assoc as in comparing Obama and Pelosi??
shameless guilt by assoc as in Reid and Pelosi??
shameless Guilt by assoc as in Reid and McCain?
shameless etc, etc,
or shameless guilt by assoc as in Oh my and IO??
I'll post the below dufus, and if you can post a reasonable answer (which I know you cant), I'll leave off hitting on you....
""exemption = the process of freeing or state of being free from an obligation or liability imposed on others.""
""free from an obligation or liability imposed on others.""
What does the above mean in simple and plain English. No spanish, no russian, no gobblygook about factcheck, and no newspeak.
BTW, either way you answer will make you out the liar you are, including silence.

Yep, a silent liar is as big as a vocal liar......

OMTE

Folkston, GA

#25679 Sep 27, 2013
Now wrote:
It's no wonder the political left is all over the global warming phenomenon, as it falls into line with the rest of their causes that require no logical argument, only a bumper sticker, protest sign, or T-shirt. No matter what the weather happens to be doing — whether its snowing or scorching hot — these people will simply point to the nearest window and mumble, "Yeah man, global warming." While smoking their pot......
What's your problem with reefer, dude? Why are you stereotyping people that smoke it? Some people smoke it for medical reasons, really.
just sayin

Quitman, GA

#25680 Sep 27, 2013
Now, now... Now
Everyone knows that obama will lower the seas and fix any climate issue that would normally fluctuate warmer and cooler as it has for thousands of years by merely speaking it. he is the all powerful obama. Don't you realize that it's all about him and only him? This must be true, just look at all of those otherwise bright people just swooning at the sound of his name. How else could one explain MSNBC and all twelve viewers?
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25681 Sep 27, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What's your problem with reefer, dude? Why are you stereotyping people that smoke it? Some people smoke it for medical reasons, really.

No problem, but you gotta admit words and thoughts get a little slurry under heavy usage...

Now

Jefferson, GA

#25682 Sep 27, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Now, now... Now
Everyone knows that obama will lower the seas and fix any climate issue that would normally fluctuate warmer and cooler as it has for thousands of years by merely speaking it. he is the all powerful obama. Don't you realize that it's all about him and only him? This must be true, just look at all of those otherwise bright people just swooning at the sound of his name. How else could one explain MSNBC and all twelve viewers?

And a just in, NEWS FLASH!!!

"Obama Talks on Phone With Iran's Leader"
tells the press corps, several libroid newspeople seen swooning and passing out in the press room.
Diane Sawyer held tight to her chair while leaning left....

Tomorrow Obama will talk on phone with Millie Sue in Indiana, and Sunday to former pastor Wright after visiting his favorite Mosque.

He's trying to convert Wright.

OMTE

Folkston, GA

#25683 Sep 27, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, but you gotta admit words and thoughts get a little slurry under heavy usage...
Mine doesn't. I've smoked everyday since I was twelve. I think you're thinking about alcohol, which is the drug that should be illegal. Reefer is plant made by God. It's the only thing that controls my anger.
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25684 Sep 27, 2013
Could this be true???????

"Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh says that the raid which killed Osama Bin Laden in 2011 is “one big lie” and that “not one word” of the Obama administration’s narrative on what happened is true."

http://www.infowars.com/seymour-hersh-bin-lad...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25685 Sep 27, 2013
" Bin Laden’s Corpse Has Been On Ice For Nearly a Decade"

http://www.prisonplanet.com/inside-sources-bi...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25686 Sep 27, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Now, now... Now
Truly one of the most megalomaniacal statements I have ever heard:

Barack Obama, 3 June 2008, Democratic nominee acceptance speech

"....I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that ... this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal;"
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25687 Sep 27, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Mine doesn't. I've smoked everyday since I was twelve. I think you're thinking about alcohol, which is the drug that should be illegal. Reefer is plant made by God. It's the only thing that controls my anger.

To each his own, but did you know this??

"Audio or visual distortion. This is a result of cannabinoid receptors that are located in the parts of the brain associated with hearing or vision. These receptors set off a chemical reaction within the brain that can cause many different effects, from slurred speech to the inability to piece together a coherent sentence."

http://www.healthadel.com/what-happens-to-you...
OMTE

Folkston, GA

#25688 Sep 27, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
To each his own, but did you know this??
"Audio or visual distortion. This is a result of cannabinoid receptors that are located in the parts of the brain associated with hearing or vision. These receptors set off a chemical reaction within the brain that can cause many different effects, from slurred speech to the inability to piece together a coherent sentence."
http://www.healthadel.com/what-happens-to-you...
Don't believe everything you read, dude.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Folkston, GA

#25689 Sep 27, 2013
I do know this, alot of drunk kids die every year in car wrecks. If that don't get'em alcoholism will. I don't touch the poison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
just sayin

Quitman, GA

#25690 Sep 27, 2013
reminds one of obama:
http://youtu.be/BicXnM430d4
silver foxx

Moultrie, GA

#25692 Sep 27, 2013
Headline news: Obama Negotiates with Tehran
Not with Congress

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25693 Sep 27, 2013

It’s all about the money folks, who gets it and who gives it.
Infinitesimal climate change over a 132 year period only infects the brains of those who are greedy for someone else’s money.

2013 Working Group 1 report here…..the final report will be Monday Sept 30th.
http://www.climatechange2013.org/images/uploa...

The globally averaged combined land and ocean surface temperature data as calculated by a
linear trend, show a warming of 0.85 [0.65 to 1.06]°C over the period 1880–2012, when
multiple independently produced datasets exist.

The total increase between the average of the
1850–1900 period and the 2003–2012 period is 0.78 [0.72 to 0.85]°C, based on the single
longest dataset available””

For the first set of years, 1880-2012
.65 C = 33.17 degree
1.06 c = 33.908 The 2 numbers above produce a temperature rise of .85c or .738 degree, less than 1 degree temperature change over the period 1880-2012, which is a total of 132 years.

The Ice age was appox 10,000 years ago and it has taken that long to melt most of the ice (Glaciers), which shows the Earth is in a normal warming cycle.

The second set of numbers for years 1850-1900 and 2003-2012
.72c = 33.296 degrees
.85c = 33.53 degrees

The 2 numbers above produce a temperature rise of 13c or .234 degree, less than one quarter of 1 degree temperature change over the periods of 1850-1900 and 2003-2012 which is a total of 69 years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Folkston, GA

#25694 Sep 27, 2013
Very interesting.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/dhs-adviser-to-per...
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25695 Sep 27, 2013
I listened to Obama's speech today and thought it really interesting how he stated that you shouldn't burn down the house just because you didn't get your way(referring to the Republicans) while HE was the one who kicked a door when he stomped out of a meeting after not getting his way. We've all seen his very childish behavior when he doesn't get his way. What a clown.
In regard to raising the debt ceiling, in a speech in 2006, then Senator Obama stated that having to even discuss raising the debt ceiling pointed to FAILED leadership. Well....whattayouknow. Must have been a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Wonder WHY he won't postpone Obamacare for a year and allow the exchanges to get straightened out and people to gain an understanding of what is going to happen? It makes absolutely NO sense. I can tell you way. He takes it as a personal affront that 100% of his subjects aren't on board. He is SO narcissistic and ego manical that he can't accept ANYTHING but what HE wants.
Wonder WHY he won't volunteer to have his loved ones and himself on Obamacare? That might go a long way in encouraging others to be more accepting. He is not to be trusted. He is a liar. He has proved that time and time again. He knows that law is a dog. It won't affect him and his loved ones and the liberals don't have enough sense to question him, so.......
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25696 Sep 28, 2013
IO found on Mars.......

"NASA rover shows Mars rodent"

http://www.examiner.com/article/extraterrestr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Washingt... (Oct '10) 10 hr Possibility 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 17 hr For sure 104,993
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) 23 hr Backwoods 75
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Secretary o... (Oct '14) Tue tbone 5
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Nov '14) Mon Lots 9
Election Who do you support for Auditor in Indiana in 2010? (Oct '10) May 20 Mybabessss 109
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) May 20 Well Well 31