Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25635 Sep 27, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to be hard on Oh my or I.O. either. You see, they both suffer from Ocular Agendus Spinneriasus, a degenerative eye disease that only affects Liberals. They are able to see things their way or spin everything to fit their agenda. This is also why they idolize people like Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Michael Moore and others. They simply cannot help themselves. This is why Oh my will argue into the night as he/she cannot ever see the obvious. In other words, if you were to say, "The sky is blue", he she would spend whatever time it might take to try and prove you wrong.
+++++1 Very well said, Scott. It's amazing that after five years of der Obama, that disease is still running rampant throughout their bodies. Fortunately, MANY have awakened and see Obama for what he is. I saw a piece on TV yesterday about the guy who created the Obama posters that resembled Andy Worhol's work. "Hope" was printed on the sign. That's all. He was asked if he were to create those signs today, would he still use the word "Hope". He said that he would not. When asked what he would print on the sign, he responded, "DRONES". He was pretty disgusted.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#25636 Sep 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
What I really love is that being the good liberal she is, her opinion of a source depends on if she is using it or not. I pretty much don't care anymore where a person's info comes from - its either accurate or not and can be investigated by looking at other sources. She is the one who loves to attack sources.
She shows her own flip flopping in the post she just made where she quotes HERSELF denigrating factcheck.org and then quotes my response.
" Oh my asked:
Uhmmmm, so factcheck.org is now an approved site, perhaps you can tell us specifically what aspects of the site lead to its approval rating."
=========
Then in the congressional subsidy exemption she uses factcheck for her own purposes. I wonder how many times a day her head spins. Sometimes factcheck gets it right and sometimes factcheck shows its bias - as it did in the congressional exemption article. They played the same word games she tried to in order to deny that Congress and their staffers were exempted from the subsidy calculations applicable to everyone else on the exchanges and were instead granted guaranteed subsidies they will receive-regardless of their income level.
Nope, no flip flopping. I've used factcheck.org many times because I find them highly reliable. Course each time I've used them it raises the ire of the locals here abouts, which is why I was surprized when you used them as a source in this post...

which prompted my question and your response here:

So, there really is no flip-flopping or inconsistency on my part.

Course it is interesting that I'm the one "who loves to attack sources" when on the previous page How Now Brown Cow posts a shameless exhibit of guilt-by-association to attack the very source of information that you have lauded in the past with nary a peep from you. Who could possibly accuse you of bias in your selective admonishment.

As I've said before, you must maintain this "twisted reading of the legislation" to sustain your outrage.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#25637 Sep 27, 2013
Another disturbing article which is the subject of several of my post awhile back. I think that our government will seize part of if not all of our bank accounts and IRA's to save itself. Most of the replies that I got back thought it could never happen here. Well it is now happening all over the world and I can just see the glint of free money in our politicians eyes.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/governments-coming...
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#25638 Sep 27, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Sen. Ted Cruz very well may have not stopped Obama and his gang of RINOs, from striping the defunding of Obamacare, out of the House Bill.... But what he did do, is expose the trainwreck that is Obamacare, and expose alot of the cowardly RINOs that are helping Obama. I know we have two of the biggest RINOs right here in Ga. representing us. Johnny Isakson's statements were the worst that I had the displeasure to listen to, out of all the the RINOs yesterday. McCains sorry a$$ was a close second. Saxby Chambliss has always been stupid as hell, so no suprise to me that all he said was stupid sh*t. Thanks Ted Cruz for your patriotic service to this country. I know I will never forget your courage. And thank you for exposing the RINOs helping Obama. I will do everything that I can, to make sure the two in Ga. are removed from office in the next election. God Bless America!
http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/27/republi...
Impeach Obama Today!
Thanks you Ted Cruz for revealing your are a terrorist.

Having lost the elections, you threaten to destroy America's improving economy unless you get your way.

Little crybaby, whining, bullies just hate democracy.

Grow up, grow a pair, stop whining, and take your beating like the little school yard bully you are.

Hey.. And maybe buy some insurance you freeloading welfare-loving deadbeat.
silver foxx

Moultrie, GA

#25639 Sep 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I just read this article and it made me sick. Then it made me mad as hell. Just what type of humans, and I use that term very loosely, commits such horrible crimes.
Crimes such as this in the name of a religion can't and should not be tolerated. Islam has declared war on non Muslims and we had better wake up to that fact.
If the Muslim population keeps supporting such acts of terror than they should be annihilated by the armies of the world. I see no Muslims protesting against these attacks nor speaking out against them. They seem to support this terror movement. They are the most intolerant people in the world.
The U.S continues to allow them into this country and to build Mosque that support terrorism.
Read this article and you should get very angry.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24342...
My heart ached when I read what those innocents suffered. Demons from hell unleash that horror, unthinkable acts. What scares me most is so many demented terrorists are living right here in this country. The NSA should be tracking these evil extremists, their travel habits. Instead they worry ahout tea party members & other law abiding citizens. Has Obama made any remarks about these horrific acts?
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#25640 Sep 27, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Try not to be hard on Oh my or I.O. either. You see, they both suffer from Ocular Agendus Spinneriasus, a degenerative eye disease that only affects Liberals. They are able to see things their way or spin everything to fit their agenda. This is also why they idolize people like Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Michael Moore and others. They simply cannot help themselves. This is why Oh my will argue into the night as he/she cannot ever see the obvious. In other words, if you were to say, "The sky is blue", he she would spend whatever time it might take to try and prove you wrong.
Waaaaahhh !

Waaaaahhh !

That mean Obama wants to make us freeloading deadbeat Right Wingers pay our own medical bills.

If he keeps trying to enforce the law to make us act like grown-ups, our Taliban friends have taught us how to deal within democracy - we just blow up America's economy - till we get our way.

And if you think we're selfish, welfare-loving, school yard bullies - just think - we're raising our kids to believe that when you lose elections- you just threaten to blow things up.

And to think responsible adults consider Right Wingers to be far more dangerous to democracy than Al Queda.

Waaaaahhh !
silver foxx

Moultrie, GA

#25641 Sep 27, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
+++++1 Very well said, Scott. It's amazing that after five years of der Obama, that disease is still running rampant throughout their bodies. Fortunately, MANY have awakened and see Obama for what he is. I saw a piece on TV yesterday about the guy who created the Obama posters that resembled Andy Worhol's work. "Hope" was printed on the sign. That's all. He was asked if he were to create those signs today, would he still use the word "Hope". He said that he would not. When asked what he would print on the sign, he responded, "DRONES". He was pretty disgusted.
As far as I'm concerned, they're the enemy. IO & Oh my are part of everything WRONG with our country. When the terrorists move into their city malls, they'll only adore Obama more & continue to blame Bush. They creep me out. I actually scan the first sentence & think, nothing new here. Next....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

Moultrie, GA

#25642 Sep 27, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaahhh !
Waaaaahhh !
That mean Obama wants to make us freeloading deadbeat Right Wingers pay our own medical bills.
If he keeps trying to enforce the law to make us act like grown-ups, our Taliban friends have taught us how to deal within democracy - we just blow up America's economy - till we get our way.
And if you think we're selfish, welfare-loving, school yard bullies - just think - we're raising our kids to believe that when you lose elections- you just threaten to blow things up.
And to think responsible adults consider Right Wingers to be far more dangerous to democracy than Al Queda.
Waaaaahhh !
Next.......
OMTE

Folkston, GA

#25643 Sep 27, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks you Ted Cruz for revealing your are a terrorist.
Having lost the elections, you threaten to destroy America's improving economy unless you get your way.
Little crybaby, whining, bullies just hate democracy.
Grow up, grow a pair, stop whining, and take your beating like the little school yard bully you are.
Hey.. And maybe buy some insurance you freeloading welfare-loving deadbeat.
First off, you nerdy little POS, Obama is the muslim terrorist, that is not only terrorizing this country, but the whole world. Secondly, the fight has only just began. The resolution passed in the Senate, by Obama's minions, will never pass through the house. So quit acting as if you and your queer muslim terrorists buddies have won, moron. You're really pathetic! You don't have a clue what you're talking about. You prove it everytime you come on this forum. You're a worthless nerd, that probably mouches off the government doing some meanless job for the gubment. And are only worried about your free check being cut off. You care nothing for the millions of people that this law will force into part-time jobs, where they have no choice, but to beg for a handout. That is what you and you muslim queers want is submission(Islam). You have nothing but disdain for this country and it's people and you deserve to be shot.(IMO)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silver foxx

Moultrie, GA

#25644 Sep 27, 2013
All I need to know, Things have gotten ugly, alright.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uplo...
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#25645 Sep 27, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>Next.......
Waaaahhh !

I'm a freeloading deadbeat Right Winger and I won't, won't, won't, pay my own way.

I love being a parasitic welfare-grubbing recipient, making responsible Americans pay for my free medical care.

That damn Obama can stick his conservative "personal responsibility" ideas where the sun don't shine.
silver foxx

Moultrie, GA

#25646 Sep 27, 2013
"A terrible outrage." That's it... it's his homeland, he has family there & that's it??? That's all he can say??? No red lines??? Come on people, he ain't losing sleep over Kenya or a US government shutdown. He has NO worries.

The comments following the articles are far more interesting than the articles. One can gather how the MAJORITY feel about our Muslim loving leader.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-kenyan-mall-...
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25647 Sep 27, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
All I need to know, Things have gotten ugly, alright.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uplo...

Didn't he say the same thing, or similar, about Rev Wright....
Obama only stands for himself when the winds shift.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25650 Sep 27, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, no flip flopping. I've used factcheck.org many times because I find them highly reliable. Course each time I've used them it raises the ire of the locals here abouts, which is why I was surprized when you used them as a source in this post...
which prompted my question and your response here:
So, there really is no flip-flopping or inconsistency on my part.
Course it is interesting that I'm the one "who loves to attack sources" when on the previous page How Now Brown Cow posts a shameless exhibit of guilt-by-association to attack the very source of information that you have lauded in the past with nary a peep from you. Who could possibly accuse you of bias in your selective admonishment.
As I've said before, you must maintain this "twisted reading of the legislation" to sustain your outrage.
And we're walking..........
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25651 Sep 27, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

Course it is interesting that I'm the one "who loves to attack sources" when on the previous page How Now Brown Cow posts a shameless exhibit of guilt-by-association to attack the very source of information that you have lauded in the past with nary a peep from you.
Since you keep dragging me into your sorry posts, I must answer.

shameless Guilt by assoc as in comparing Obama and Pelosi??
shameless guilt by assoc as in Reid and Pelosi??
shameless Guilt by assoc as in Reid and McCain?

shameless etc, etc,

or shameless guilt by assoc as in Oh my and IO??

I'll post the below dufus, and if you can post a reasonable answer (which I know you cant), I'll leave off hitting on you....

""exemption = the process of freeing or state of being free from an obligation or liability imposed on others.""

""free from an obligation or liability imposed on others.""

What does the above mean in simple and plain English. No spanish, no russian, no gobblygook about factcheck, and no newspeak.

BTW, either way you answer will make you out the liar you are, including silence.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Now

Jefferson, GA

#25652 Sep 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And we're walking..........

Forward, while Oh my struts backward....
OMTE

Folkston, GA

#25653 Sep 27, 2013
Go to freebeacon dot com to see where the unions were goin on strike in Ohio, until Obama gave them exemptions. I posted the link twice and topix took it down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#25654 Sep 27, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Go to freebeacon dot com to see where the unions were goin on strike in Ohio, until Obama gave them exemptions. I posted the link twice and topix took it down.
Waaaaaahhhh !

That mean old Obama is gonna make me pay for my own medical care.

We freeloading deadbeat Right Wingers never pay out own medical bills instead of making IO pay for us.

The next thing he'll do is try to make us pay for our fun Trillion Dollar Wars - or worse - actually fight them.

Waaaaahhhh !

OMTE

Folkston, GA

#25655 Sep 27, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaahhhh !
That mean old Obama is gonna make me pay for my own medical care.
We freeloading deadbeat Right Wingers never pay out own medical bills instead of making IO pay for us.
The next thing he'll do is try to make us pay for our fun Trillion Dollar Wars - or worse - actually fight them.
Waaaaahhhh !
Why did the unions go on strike in Ohio and why did they stop? It's under investigation. Check it out. Why do the union hate Obamacare and claim that it will "destroy" the 40hr work for their members? Huh?:(

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#25656 Sep 27, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaahhh !
I'm a freeloading deadbeat Right Winger and I won't, won't, won't, pay my own way.
I love being a parasitic welfare-grubbing recipient, making responsible Americans pay for my free medical care.
That damn Obama can stick his conservative "personal responsibility" ideas where the sun don't shine.
The natives are gettin' mighty upset, the name calling has reached a fever pitch.

They're beginning to realize that no matter what they've been promised by the folks they've elected, there's just no way to stop Obamamcare come October 1.

They don't have the votes to shutdown the government and the saner members of their own party are turning away from them. Looks like Boehner may even have to turn to the Democrats for some help in getting something passed.

The IPCC report was release today and dispite the lies that the Right Wing Whacko Lie Factories were kicking out in advance of this release, the ACTUAL report confirms that Right Wing Whacko have been lied to and have carried the lies to the public revealing themselves to be nothing more than dupes.

Man made climate change is real and Right Wing Whackos have been shown to be Right Wing Whackos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 min Patriot 594
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 19 min Joe Kyle 74,719
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 104,301
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Injudgement 225,124
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) 5 hr wayne 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr River Tam 89,481
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) 8 hr The Runner 41
More from around the web