Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#22345 Aug 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You, and your Right Wing Wacko friends are the greatest danger America and democracy face.
Terrorists can kill a few Americans.
Right Wingers prosecute American Heroes like Snowden, who reveal illegal and Unconstitutional government conduct.
Right Wingers support sending American troops to die in foreign lands to create more hatred of American Imperialism and American support for dictators and tyrants.
Right Wingers support bankrupting America to buy more guns, bombs, and war toys, while denying our children health care and education.
Terrorists can kill a few Americans - but Right Wingers can destroy America.
Please, if you would be so kind; make another attempt at telling us just who is not being treated equally in accordance with the constitution. Then tell us why.
When

Dahlonega, GA

#22347 Aug 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to play in your own poop in public.
Oink, oink,
snort, snort,
keep rootin'
your nose in it.

It's like this, you are so adamant about your sexual gender, getting all huffy and puffy when someone questions it.

Yet when I call you queer, you take no offense. So the conclusion I have made is that I am correct. After all, you have taken the stance of backing gays, child molesters, and other forms of sexual deviancy.

How does it feel to be dragged around by IO in drag?

You haven't answered this question.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22348 Aug 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're right, a miniscuele number of actual members of the American Communist Party were convicted of spying, while thousands of Americans lost their jobs or were stigmatized because of their political beliefs.
Yep, you're right, thousands of Americans suffered due to guilt by association, which is considered by many to be very unAmerican .
Did you show that it is illegal to be a communist, nope.
That's because I never claimed that being a communist was illegal, that was a strawman of your own creation. If one wants to be naive, one is certainly free to believe that the only problem with communism is that the "right people" haven't been in charge yet. But regardless of their beliefs or their "intentions", no one had the right to give or sell our nation's secrets to an enemy that had this country's destruction as its goal - that is treason that is not granted a pass because of one's "personal beliefs."
When

Dahlonega, GA

#22349 Aug 17, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, if you would be so kind; make another attempt at telling us just who is not being treated equally in accordance with the constitution. Then tell us why.

You'll get no answer there. Fools only make comments without giving answers when asked. They are above dealing in a 2 way Q&A.
When

Dahlonega, GA

#22350 Aug 17, 2013
Maybe some repubs have some gonads after all....

"“We don't have time for the media's games,” RNC Chairman Reince Priebus said before the vote at the RNC summer meeting in Boston.“We’re done putting up with this nonsense. There are plenty of other news outlets.”"


http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#22351 Aug 17, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because I never claimed that being a communist was illegal, that was a strawman of your own creation. If one wants to be naive, one is certainly free to believe that the only problem with communism is that the "right people" haven't been in charge yet. But regardless of their beliefs or their "intentions", no one had the right to give or sell our nation's secrets to an enemy that had this country's destruction as its goal - that is treason that is not granted a pass because of one's "personal beliefs."
Some "personal beliefs", like some "freedom of speech", have consequences.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22352 Aug 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to understand their limited intellect - to the Right in this country, birth control is not a woman's health issue. Besides, everyone knows what type of unmarried woman is concerned with birth control.
That's because the Right doesn't consider pregnancy a disease.
When

Dahlonega, GA

#22353 Aug 17, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the Right doesn't consider pregnancy a disease.

I don't know about that. In regards to Oh my and IO, I think it is a disease.

When

Dahlonega, GA

#22354 Aug 17, 2013
Or maybe a mutation.
Scott

Commerce, GA

#22355 Aug 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone forgot to tell 401K administrators, investment advisors, and real estate buyers and sellers- because they haven't got the word.
In fact, some of us have seen our 491Ks and investment accounts double in value, and our real estate is appreciating at 12% a year, since Obama saved us from the Great Bush Recession.
Maybe there is some way you can impart your joy to the over 23,000,000 people still out of work. They would feel so much better to know that your "491K" has doubled in value.

"Obama has saved us"? At least you do have a sense of humor.
about you

Hiawassee, GA

#22356 Aug 17, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from someone that is full of envy.
It is too bad that you haven't a clue. You sound especially ignorant to those of us that actually know Bill. You are wrong, wrong, wrong, on all of your assumptions.
I believe you would be very happy if you were Bill, and actually lived his life. He is actually a nice, thoughtful and generous man.
Believe me, there is nothing that I know of that is make believe about Bill and his life.
My main point is that he is an arrogant ass, that you didn't refute. I assure you I have no wealth envy, I have my own. I just can't stand arrogant asses to talk down to "normal" people. The fact that you can says volumes about you.
white

Hiawassee, GA

#22357 Aug 17, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, if you would be so kind; make another attempt at telling us just who is not being treated equally in accordance with the constitution. Then tell us why.
The Constitution believe it or not has been modified greatly over the years. Our forefathers who wrote the darn thing also include ways to update it, and we have many times. But the question I have for you which in your opinion which is of greater public value, the Constitution, or the Bible?? Folks like you love to pick and chose which document you use when trying to justify your actions. Jesus was and is kind and loving, teaching and feeding the poor was a thing he did. Now all of a sudden according to conservative's its a bad thing especially if they ain't white,
Jesus was not white.
a change

Hiawassee, GA

#22358 Aug 17, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to play in your own poop in public.
Oink, oink,
snort, snort,
keep rootin'
your nose in it.
Queers are not gender neutral, men want men and women want women. And I want you to grow a brain and drop the hate you have in your heart and do some good for a change.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#22359 Aug 17, 2013
white wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution believe it or not has been modified greatly over the years. Our forefathers who wrote the darn thing also include ways to update it, and we have many times. But the question I have for you which in your opinion which is of greater public value, the Constitution, or the Bible?? Folks like you love to pick and chose which document you use when trying to justify your actions. Jesus was and is kind and loving, teaching and feeding the poor was a thing he did. Now all of a sudden according to conservative's its a bad thing especially if they ain't white,
Jesus was not white.
But the question I have for you which in your opinion which is of greater public value, the Constitution, or the Bible??
Both- It is about the spirit of the law.
When

Dahlonega, GA

#22360 Aug 17, 2013
a change wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers are not gender neutral, men want men and women want women. And I want you to grow a brain and drop the hate you have in your heart and do some good for a change.

Yep, and when they break up...


They sing "your cheating heart," "heartbreak hotel," and "you ain't nothing but a hounddog," after singing "stand by your man."

Afterwards they sing "days of wine and roses," "how come you dont call me anymore," “it ain’t me babe,” and you’re on my “SH**list.”


Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22361 Aug 17, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because I never claimed that being a communist was illegal, that was a strawman of your own creation....
Maybe Oh My Why Oh Why is battling to be the Queen of Straw Man posts?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22362 Aug 17, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll get no answer there. Fools only make comments without giving answers when asked. They are above dealing in a 2 way Q&A.
+1

And, when they (figuratively) get their a$$es handed to them, they don't respond or disappear for a bit...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22363 Aug 17, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the Right doesn't consider pregnancy a disease.
And, a VERY high percentage of the time, it's a choice they made.
Informed Opinion

United States

#22364 Aug 17, 2013
Orgasmatron wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is the best thing to ever happen to you, Mr. When.
Like, you now have a much higher salary and he has made sure that you personally are better off.
As far as muslims go, they seem to be doing a good job of killing themselves off over in Egypt. They don't need our bad wishes or drones, they have their own factions to war with.
All we need to do is keep a low profile and let them do away with themselves. Ranting about muslims just gets their attention. Stop getting their attention and let them go after one another.

By the way, to those of you who are muslim, I apologize in advance because I'm talking about those who are warlike, not about those of you who are peaceful and loving. People in general who are warlike can and should just rub each other out and leave the rest of us alone to enjoy life.
Great post.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22365 Aug 17, 2013
about you wrote:
<quoted text>
My main point is that he is an arrogant ass, that you didn't refute. I assure you I have no wealth envy, I have my own. I just can't stand arrogant asses to talk down to "normal" people. The fact that you can says volumes about you.
LMAO (again) at this poster, especially considering himself (or herself) "normal". Clueless and uneducated, yes, normal, not so sure...

"My main point is that he is an arrogant ass"

Perhaps, but only to those that deserve it.

Also, a bit of "pot, kettle, black", particularly from someone who can't pick a name and stick with it, isn't it?

BTW, Dave certainly wouldn't have backed out of the "Einstein" bet, he would have made the $10 contribution to the Humane Society.

I see the poster still hasn't figured out the lease liability question that "a 9th grader would know"...

Thanks for starting the weekend off with a chuckle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min brad 243,831
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 28 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 106,279
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 93,257
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 8 hr rnormanii 26
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Fanclub 16,059
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 23 asdf 32
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Sep 23 PHVet 2,541
More from around the web