Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,514 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Chiliroo

Kansas City, KS

#6329 Aug 5, 2014
bang wrote:
I watched my Dad put a Glock 9mm in his mouth and pull the trigger. He had some mental issues, but had no problem in buying the Glock and ammo.
The 2nd Amendment has been raped by political idiots. Restrictions should be in place to prevent this. Look in a mirror and see how you would react if it was your Dad. Of course, you are heartless assh-les, and genius decision makers for a better peaceful world.
Heartless is your name, really? bang.
Chiliroo

Kansas City, KS

#6330 Aug 5, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I can accept that as a logical premise. It's probably considerably less likely than a sharknado hitting though.
Aww agreeing with yourself again. Butthole.
Chiliroo

Kansas City, KS

#6331 Aug 5, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You reply in grey
Yup. Proud of your account and its 8300 worthless piles of crap posts. Wow something to be proud of, something to put on your resume.
Chiliroo

Kansas City, KS

#6332 Aug 5, 2014
First Kangaroo/ChilliJ, or possibly it's butt buddy, has the gaul to post this, for their own sick political reasons ...
bang wrote:
I watched my Dad put a Glock 9mm in his mouth and pull the trigger. He had some mental issues, but had no problem in buying the Glock and ammo.
The 2nd Amendment has been raped by political idiots. Restrictions should be in place to prevent this. Look in a mirror and see how you would react if it was your Dad. Of course, you are heartless assh-les, and genius decision makers for a better peaceful world.
Then Chilliroo posts this ...
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Pics or it didn't happen.
Chilliroo/butt buddy pretends to cry, aww concern troll ...
bang wrote:
<quoted text>You want a suicide picture? Fellow, you are more sick than my Dad, before he put the Glock in his mouth. Wish you better luck, chump.
I recommend help ...
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick troll get help now.
Chilliroo gets all nutty ...
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You're badgering the other poster for a snuff pic and you think that he/she needs help? Look in a mirror if you want to see a sick firearm extremist. Better get some psych help yourself! I'd hate to see you "go all Sandy Hook" on a classroom of innocent kids.
Ooo, go get um bulldog ...
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You reply in grey to a post where the poster refused to provide a snuff pic. But another grey poster originally asked for the pic? You're totally full of shite, aren't you? I'd guess if you don't own any guns, the GF or the missus has to "own" them, due to your felony conviction. Look in a mirror. There's your troll. [email protected]
I recommend help ...
Smelly lies wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are totally wrong. Get help now for your family's sake. Not laughing. Concerned.
Oh it's really starting to cry now ...
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
The non - responsive reply above is what an ex con firearm extremist would say, right after he badgered another poster who lost a relative to a self - inflicted firearm suicide, for snuff pics.
Thanks for confirming that you're that lowlife extremist gun troll. A guy who was actually " concerned" about anyone here wouldn't be asking a grief - stricken other for snuff pics.
"Concerned?' You're a funny little guy!
You are sick little troll, too easy.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6333 Aug 5, 2014
Chiliroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww agreeing with yourself again. Butthole.
Prove it, Scumbag.

Location hidden

#6334 Aug 5, 2014
Chiliroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Proud of your account and its 8300 worthless piles of crap posts. Wow something to be proud of, something to put on your resume.
Not that I'd need anything like that. Hurting the fee-fees of right wing scum like Jerry is just fun.

Location hidden

#6335 Aug 5, 2014
Chiliroo wrote:
First Kangaroo/ChilliJ, or possibly it's butt buddy, has the gaul to post this, for their own sick political reasons ...
<quoted text>
Then Chilliroo posts this ...
<quoted text>
Chilliroo/butt buddy pretends to cry, aww concern troll ...
<quoted text>
I recommend help ...
<quoted text>
Chilliroo gets all nutty ...
<quoted text>
Ooo, go get um bulldog ...
<quoted text>
I recommend help ...
<quoted text>
Oh it's really starting to cry now ...
<quoted text>
You are sick little troll, too easy.
This idiot claims Chill J and Kangaroo are one and the same, but it's only because his fragile ego cannot stand the fact his sick world is ending and as far as his opponents go, we are legion!
Chiliroo515

Kansas City, KS

#6336 Aug 5, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I'd need anything like that. Hurting the fee-fees of right wing scum like Jerry is just fun.
That was for pussyJ. Oh wait that is you.
Chiliroo515

Kansas City, KS

#6337 Aug 5, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
This idiot claims Chill J and Kangaroo are one and the same, but it's only because his fragile ego cannot stand the fact his sick world is ending and as far as his opponents go, we are legion!
This asshat thinks every one else in the world is a gunfag teapecker. Good.
Chiliroo515

Kansas City, KS

#6338 Aug 5, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
because his fragile ego cannot stand the fact his sick world is ending and as far as his opponents go, we are legion!
Not sure what your mumbling about but your soft little ego sure got ruffled when I called out your lies. That IS what this is about right? Calling your narrative a big LIE. I don't believe you, you don't have to accept it. The rest of nutless f.cks that don't have half a spine to back me up, you can go to hell too.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6339 Aug 5, 2014
Chiliroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so defensive, fearless grey? Bwahahaha!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6340 Aug 5, 2014
Chiliroo515 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what your mumbling about but your soft little ego sure got ruffled when I called out your lies. That IS what this is about right? Calling your narrative a big LIE. I don't believe you, you don't have to accept it. The rest of nutless f.cks that don't have half a spine to b6ack me up, you can go to hell too.
Still fishing for snuff pics, to "prove" the other poster's loss? Seek professional help, sicko, and stop badgering the firearm victim's son.

Location hidden

#6341 Aug 5, 2014
Chiliroo515 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what your mumbling about but your soft little ego sure got ruffled when I called out your lies. That IS what this is about right? Calling your narrative a big LIE. I don't believe you, you don't have to accept it. The rest of nutless f.cks that don't have half a spine to back me up, you can go to hell too.
Oh, look, Baby having a tantwum
Nut

Fremont, CA

#6342 Aug 6, 2014
Who is this Kangaroo clown?
The Professor

Manhattan, KS

#6344 Aug 6, 2014
Nut wrote:
Apparently, Scooter, your never-ending fetish and fixation here on Topix...
Jerry

Overland Park, KS

#6345 Aug 6, 2014
Lol yup asshats.

Location hidden

#6346 Aug 6, 2014
Nut wrote:
You can call me Daddy

As Alaska Thunderfk sings"Say hello to your Mom, you live in her house; I'm the one that wiped his dck on her blouse."
one at a time

Junction City, KS

#6347 Aug 6, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call me Daddy
As Alaska Thunderfk sings"Say hello to your Mom, you live in her house; I'm the one that wiped his dck on her blouse."
That's the second time you've used that quote. Not getting the reaction you were hoping for, huh?

Location hidden

#6348 Aug 6, 2014
one at a time wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the second time you've used that quote. Not getting the reaction you were hoping for, huh?
As they say, YMMV. That's the way it goes, Peckerwood.
Brownback Mountain

Mounds, OK

#6350 Aug 7, 2014
Okay, Americans for Prosperity and the NRA say I can bear arms, legally. Can I also bear my butt? Would a concealed carry permit make it okay, or should I just open carry my bear butt in public? Is a bear butt more dangerous than bear arms?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Carl Childers 253,088
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 47 min johnnyboy 633
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr capn obvious 88,090
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Realist 6,495
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 hr YIM 96,727
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 hr Norton 107,478
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Sun WarForOil 83,895
More from around the web