Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,473 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Poor Dodge

Junction City, KS

#6243 Jun 24, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody who files for a 501(c)(3) status has to go through the wringer. There's no evidence of any wrongdoing.
That is a non-answer. The question was:

"Considering that even on topix there are redundant servers storing each and every post; Considering that it is a Federal Requirement for all interagency correspondence to be backed up by no less than 3 servers, Do you, Mr. Kangaroo, REALLY believe that all these lost email's were stored on one hard drive and one only?
Really?"

It all goes to character, responsibility and lying to the public. Your dodge says a lot about your character.
Oh boy

Lockwood, MO

#6244 Jun 24, 2014
Man made aerosols cooling the planet!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6245 Jun 24, 2014
Poor Dodge wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a non-answer. The question was:
"Considering that even on topix there are redundant servers storing each and every post; Considering that it is a Federal Requirement for all interagency correspondence to be backed up by no less than 3 servers, Do you, Mr. Kangaroo, REALLY believe that all these lost email's were stored on one hard drive and one only?
Really?"
It all goes to character, responsibility and lying to the public. Your dodge says a lot about your character.
My character is not confused by reality like yours. I've been Board Chair of a 501(c)(3) that had to jump through hoops to get our designation. Teabagger political groups don't qualify. They'd be lucky to get a 501(c)(4), which is a different animal. 501(c)(3)s can't politick.

Moreover, teabaggers have been grifted by these fraudsters like Dick Armey.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dodge Again

Junction City, KS

#6246 Jun 25, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
My character is not confused by reality like yours. I've been Board Chair of a 501(c)(3) that had to jump through hoops to get our designation. Teabagger political groups don't qualify. They'd be lucky to get a 501(c)(4), which is a different animal. 501(c)(3)s can't politick.
Moreover, teabaggers have been grifted by these fraudsters like Dick Armey.
That is another non-answer. The question was:

"Considering that even on topix there are redundant servers storing each and every post; Considering that it is a Federal Requirement for all interagency correspondence to be backed up by no less than 3 servers, Do you, Mr. Kangaroo, REALLY believe that all these lost email's were stored on one hard drive and one only?
Really?"

It all goes to character, responsibility and lying to the public. Your dodge says a lot about your character.

Could it be you are ashamed to admit your position?
Oh boy

Lockwood, MO

#6247 Jun 25, 2014
US economy shrank 3 percent last quarter. One third of Americans sitting on their asses.
Oh boy

Lockwood, MO

#6248 Jun 25, 2014
Sadly, the U.S. Economy shrank 3 percent last quarter.
maybe so

United States

#6249 Jun 25, 2014
Oh boy wrote:
Sadly, the U.S. Economy shrank 3 percent last quarter.
Thanks to your Savior , Brownback , the US economy is doing way better than the Kansas economy. Of course , that's Obama's fault , just ask Sam !
Facts truth

Lockwood, MO

#6250 Jun 25, 2014
maybe so wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks to your Savior , Brownback , the US economy is doing way better than the Kansas economy. Of course , that's Obama's fault , just ask Sam !
Huh? I live in Missouri.
maybe so

United States

#6251 Jun 25, 2014
Facts truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I live in Missouri.
Fortunately , you have a great Governor working hard to keep an extremist bunch of legislators in check , while ours enabled and encourages the whack jobs in the Kansas house and senate.
U R So Wrong

Junction City, KS

#6252 Jun 25, 2014
maybe so wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks to your Savior , Brownback , the US economy is doing way better than the Kansas economy. Of course , that's Obama's fault , just ask Sam !
Prove it.

http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.us.htm
US Economy at a Glance

http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.ks.htm
KS Economy at a Glance

According the United States Bureau of Labor and Statistics - Kansas is doing way better than the US as a whole.
dreamer

Junction City, KS

#6253 Jun 25, 2014
U R So Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.us.htm
US Economy at a Glance
http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.ks.htm
KS Economy at a Glance
According the United States Bureau of Labor and Statistics - Kansas is doing way better than the US as a whole.
All you're looking at is the unemployment rate - take that in context. We're losing population; have the near record low fiscal growth, especially in comparison to all of our neighbors;have to borrow millions just to pay our bills; going through the reserves at a pace that will have us broke this time next year; millions of dollars short of expected revenue; and one of the only three states in the past several years to be be down graded by Moodys.
So no -- I think the facts speak loud and clear, we are not doing better than the U.S. as a whole.
maybe so

United States

#6254 Jun 26, 2014
dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>
All you're looking at is the unemployment rate - take that in context. We're losing population; have the near record low fiscal growth, especially in comparison to all of our neighbors;have to borrow millions just to pay our bills; going through the reserves at a pace that will have us broke this time next year; millions of dollars short of expected revenue; and one of the only three states in the past several years to be be down graded by Moodys.
So no -- I think the facts speak loud and clear, we are not doing better than the U.S. as a whole.
Brownback and his henchmen and the uninformed never let those pesky facts get in their way. They live in that magical land known as Kochtopia.
so what you are saying

United States

#6255 Jun 26, 2014
dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>
All you're looking at is the unemployment rate - take that in context. We're losing population; have the near record low fiscal growth, especially in comparison to all of our neighbors;have to borrow millions just to pay our bills; going through the reserves at a pace that will have us broke this time next year; millions of dollars short of expected revenue; and one of the only three states in the past several years to be be down graded by Moodys.
So no -- I think the facts speak loud and clear, we are not doing better than the U.S. as a whole.
...is that your opinion outweighs the facts?

Liberal logic is ass-rounding.
maybe so

United States

#6256 Jun 26, 2014
Kansas job growth lags behind US job growth by .2%. US wages were flat in 2013 while Kansan's wages dropped .4%. Hourly wages in Kansas are 13th lowest in the Nation. The population has declined by 10,000 and they had to borrow $675 million to get us through the 2015 fiscal year. KDOT got robbed to fund schools. Yup , those pesky facts , Jerry ! LOL !
dreamer

Junction City, KS

#6257 Jun 26, 2014
so what you are saying wrote:
<quoted text>
...is that your opinion outweighs the facts?
Liberal logic is ass-rounding.

What I presented to you were fact - indisputable fact - not an opinion, and it's also been widely reported on for several months now. Wichita State University has done the current research on the population drop, the lag behind all of our neighboring states has been heavily reported on using data and facts (there's that pesky word again), even Brownback himself has been talking about the revenues shrinking at a much higher pace than expected (or maybe he's just talking that liberal talk), our downgrade by moody's - it's there - it happened, there's really not many ways to spin that. The funny thing is that he tried to blame Obama - an argument that even he gave up pretty quick.
So if what I am stating is your definition of Liberal Logic - well I'll take that as a compliment because obviously liberal logic is the same as telling the truth and using facts to make informed decisions.
jim

Junction City, KS

#6258 Jun 26, 2014
thanks chis
Bud

Garden City, MO

#6259 Jun 27, 2014
so what you are saying wrote:
<quoted text>
...is that your opinion outweighs the facts?
Liberal logic is ass-rounding.
Brilliant!
Big Richard

United States

#6260 Jun 27, 2014
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!
Bud logic is ass pounding without lube as she grabs her ankles and screams for more.
Dildonic

Yates Center, KS

#6261 Jun 28, 2014
Big Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Bud logic is ass pounding without lube as she grabs her ankles and screams for more.
The liberal mind.
Que

Lubbock, TX

#6262 Jul 3, 2014
Better to see what one carries, rather than guess and be surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min Arty 76,211
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 180,314
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr NTMD8OR 5,379
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Sick Man Freud 64,860
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr DAWG is MY OWNED ... 101,231
Election Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 7 hr Todd from Nodd 7,058
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 hr WarForOil 83,164
More from around the web