Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6015 Mar 23, 2014
My opinion wrote:
I do not believe that absolutely everyone has the right to bear arms nor do I think bars and clubs are a good place to carry them. Who protects law abiding citizens from an armed idiot?
As another poster said, according to the firearm extremists here, another firearm extremist will save all of us from some faceless, gun-totin' boogieman! If it required a triple-digit I Q to own firearms, maybe 75% of the current owners wouldn't qualify to own their human-killing firearms.

“Conscience of the Hearland”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#6016 Mar 23, 2014
chris billings wrote:
I sit here and read all these things that people say. Yes, No , more police, and what ever. I am a gun owner and have the right under the second amendment to own and protect myself and family.
If you are o afraid of a gun. Then DON'T buy one. That is your right. Don't tell me that I don't have the right to own and bear a gun. People keep saying the same thing. GUNS KILL PEOPLE. BULLSHIT!!!!
That gun didn't load itself. It didn't point itself at someone, and it didn't pull it's own trigger. A person did. Why are you going to punish the gun for what a person holding it did?
If you are going to blame the gun for shooting someone, then blame the fork for making people fat, blame the car for killing someone, because the driver was drunk and drove any way. You can blame everything that happens to someone if you look hard enough.
The 2nd amendment gives me the right to bear arms and I do carry one, but I obey the law when doing so. I spent 20 yrs and the army. have had training to carry a concealed weapon.
That is my choose not yours. If you don't want a gun around, then don't buy one, But when your home is broken into while you are in bed, I hope that phone will protect you until the police gets there.
DON'T TREAD ON ME OR MY RIGHTS, and I won't tread on yours
And yet by enablng you to enjoy your toys in a way in which you are confortable, mass murderers are enabled. No amedndment to the constition is absolute. Numerous judicial cases confirm the first is not absolute and neither is the second. By requiring whiners like you to undergo reasonable procedures, more mass murderes continue. Pull up your big boy pants and suck it up, blowhard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Barry-oh

Yates Center, KS

#6017 Mar 24, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull up your big boy pants and suck it up, blowhard.
Crybaby
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>the firearm extremists here, another firearm extremist
Crybabies boyfriend

Junction City KS

#6018 Mar 24, 2014
Barry-oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Crybaby
<quoted text>
Crybabies boyfriend
More Jerry playing Pee Wee Herman here, except Pee Wee's got more testosterone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Darrell in Lawrence

Lawrence, KS

#6019 Mar 30, 2014
It is all a ruse to limit or do away with towns and/or businesses to regulate where firearms can be carried. This has been going on for quite some time.
Magic Mortis crew

United States

#6020 Mar 31, 2014
he he he , a gun wont doose your Klan trash county any good for more and more what's on it. Jump to more on Dirt water Klan trash state pedophile county. Good to see more and more !!
Fred

Colby, KS

#6021 Apr 2, 2014
ave you ever been driving along and hear a rattle or bump and start to have racing thoughts about how you're going to pay for expensive car care?

Ever pull off the side of the road with a busted alternator or overheating engine and leaking radiator?

These expenses can mount up and cause a person to miss work, miss dates, and go into debt.

It is the cause of numerous personal bankruptcies.

But there is a solution. ObamaCar and Obamacarcare.

What is ObamaCar?

ObamaCar is an affordable automobile for the affordability challenged American.

Can't afford to buy a car? Well, the ObamaCar comes equipped with wheels, engine, and other components to get you moving from point A to point O.G.

Spinning rims? Bump that shyt? Yes, and yes.

But what about when your ride is busted down and you're stuck drivin a pair of beat up Jordans or having your baby mama drive you?

ObamaCareCare, that's the ticket!

Here's how it works.

Does your car have a busted grill piece? Brakes screeching like a hoochie? Take it down to your local automotive technician and check it in.

New tires? Tune up? Need to swap that grease on your OmamaLease?

It's on the house, Obama got it, son.

Brakes? Only 1,100 skrilla, killa.

Head cylinder? 13 thousand bones, homes.

All you have to do is pay $370.00 dollars a month for the mandatory coverage, and if you can't afford it, Uncle Sam got it. We spot it. Good looks, son!

Limited ObamaCars available: Car pool, fool!

Go green, save the green.

If you ride alone, you hate Obama!

No more rollin dolo!

YOLO

Location hidden

#6022 Apr 2, 2014
Barry-oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Crybaby
<quoted text>
Crybabies boyfriend
"Fearless gray box?" You might want to slink back from where you came, under the porch! Bwahahaha!

Junction City KS

#6023 Apr 2, 2014
Darrell in Lawrence wrote:
It is all a ruse to limit or do away with towns and/or businesses to regulate where firearms can be carried. This has been going on for quite some time.
White trash really only want toy guns as a substitute for their pathetic malfunctioning peni

Junction City KS

#6024 Apr 2, 2014
Fred wrote:
ave you ever been driving along and hear a rattle or bump and start to have racing thoughts about how you're going to pay for expensive car care?
Ever pull off the side of the road with a busted alternator or overheating engine and leaking radiator?
These expenses can mount up and cause a person to miss work, miss dates, and go into debt.
What is ObamaCar?
Can't afford to buy a car? Well, the ObamaCar comes equipped with wheels, engine, and other components to get you moving from point A to point O.G.
But what about when your ride is busted down and you're stuck drivin a pair of beat up Jordans or having your baby mama drive you?
Here's how it works.
Does your car have a busted grill piece? Brakes screeching like a hoochie? Take it down to your local automotive technician and check it in.
All you have to do is pay $370.00 dollars a month for the mandatory coverage, and if you can't afford it, Uncle Sam got it. We spot it. Good looks, son!
No more rollin dolo!
YOLO
What a worthless sack of racist sht you are. Aldo Raine knew how to take care of scum like you.
Mmm mmm mmm

Kansas City, KS

#6025 Apr 2, 2014
Fred wrote:
What is ObamaCar?
Here's how it works.
No more rollin dolo!
YOLO
Thanks. Made me laugh.
Mmm mmm mmm

Kansas City, KS

#6026 Apr 2, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fearless gray box?" You might want to slink back from where you came, under the porch! Bwahahaha!
The ass cracks itself up. Ahhh. How precious.
Sport

Kansas City, KS

#6027 Apr 2, 2014
Mmm mmm mmm wrote:
<quoted text>
ya what he said
Randomness

Iola, KS

#6028 Apr 2, 2014
Fred wrote:
What is ObamaCar?
Here's how it works.
No more rollin dolo!
YOLO
What a bunch of horse shit. Leave that crap in the whitehouse.

Location hidden

#6029 Apr 3, 2014
Mmm mmm mmm wrote:
<quoted text>
More inane posts from the angry, clueless guy in the "cheap seats?" LMAO@U
Uncut

Waverly, KS

#6030 Apr 3, 2014
Barry-oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Crybaby
<quoted text>
Crybabies boyfriend
What he said.
Uncut

Waverly, KS

#6031 Apr 3, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
As a "greybox" i can tell you f u ck off and not worry about my precious little account being suspended. So f uck right off.
way 2 be

Wichita, KS

#6032 Apr 8, 2014
You all are very entertaining, keep up with this comedy, some of us are loving it
billy bob

Garnett, KS

#6033 Apr 11, 2014
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
White trash really only want toy guns as a substitute for their pathetic malfunctioning peni
Naw man that's why they buy Harleys.
billy bob

Garnett, KS

#6034 Apr 11, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define the term gray box. Not sure what you mean. Guess I a just don't understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min NTMD8OR 161,065
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 51 min Dalai Lama 62,863
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr brad 163,208
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 34,021
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr GOP Ignorance 98,696
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr State of Florida 61,019
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Not Landrieu 4,221

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE