Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,485 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

goof

Independence, KS

#5908 Dec 8, 2013
an inconvenient fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you are unfamiliar with the 1991 federal regulations against using lead bullets. Or is that fact just too inconvenient for you?
For the sixth time, it is not illegal to you lead bullets. You are wrong on your fact, and you can not accept it.
blindjustice

United States

#5909 Dec 8, 2013
goof wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sixth time, it is not illegal to you lead bullets. You are wrong on your fact, and you can not accept it.
Obama doesn't care about yours or my guns and he doesn't care about lead shot or bullets. Gun control started with the Brady Bill (republican written passed by Clinton) from when Reagan and Brady got shot.
Jerry

Olathe, KS

#5910 Dec 8, 2013
at Toni wrote:
<quoted text>And you`re (your LOL!) an illiterate azzhole with a rancid coochie covered in mangey gray rat hairs.
said the sleazy troll
an inconvienent face

Junction City, KS

#5911 Dec 8, 2013
goof wrote:
<quoted text>
And again no sht Sherlock! Yes it is led shot not led bullet that was banned - now to the point- none of that has anything to do with the second amendment. When you are ready to have an - intelligent conversation about the facts come on back, but as long as all you can do is repeat "it is not illegal to use lead bullets" my guess is that getting an intelligent conversation with you is out of the question.
Jerry

Olathe, KS

#5912 Dec 8, 2013
an inconvienent face wrote:
<quoted text>
And again no sht Sherlock! Yes it is led shot not led bullet that was banned - now to the point- none of that has anything to do with the second amendment. When you are ready to have an - intelligent conversation about the facts come on back, but as long as all you can do is repeat "it is not illegal to use lead bullets" my guess is that getting an intelligent conversation with you is out of the question.
Which will be never on topix

Intelligent this
GUN RIGHTS n GAY COTROL
goof

Independence, KS

#5913 Dec 8, 2013
an inconvenient fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you are unfamiliar with the 1991 federal regulations against using lead bullets. Or is that fact just too inconvenient for you?
So you make false statements that you believe have nothing to do with the second amendment.
Garfield

Kansas City, MO

#5914 Dec 8, 2013
blindjustice wrote:
<quoted text> Obama doesn't care about yours or my guns and he doesn't care about lead shot or bullets. Gun control started with the Brady Bill (republican written passed by Clinton) from when Reagan and Brady got shot.
Gun Control started LONG before the Brady Bill. You need to read up on the issue.
Garfield

Kansas City, MO

#5915 Dec 8, 2013
an inconvienent fact wrote:
My point hasn't changed, yours has as you have tried to justify the idiocy of those who are claiming that Obama has some nefarious 'backdoor' gun control plan....
Nefarious or not,it's crap like this that shows Obama is no less a pollutician than his predecessors and uses the "ends justify the means" BS to get his way.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/15/obam...
Garfield

Kansas City, MO

#5916 Dec 8, 2013
blindjustice wrote:
<quoted text> Obama doesn't care about yours or my guns and he doesn't care about lead shot or bullets. Gun control started with the Brady Bill (republican written passed by Clinton) from when Reagan and Brady got shot.
It wasn't "republican written). Howard Metzenbaum is credited with writing it.
Jerry

Olathe, KS

#5917 Dec 8, 2013
Gun controll happens also after pulling the tigger.
Thanks Toni

Junction City, KS

#5919 Dec 8, 2013
Jerry wrote:
Gun controll happens also after pulling the tigger.
"Control" "Trigger" . Lay off the booze , old girl.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5920 Dec 8, 2013
Yes on guns wrote:
I Am a republican and a dem . The days of Camelot over over and It has been along time since I would have even considered being dem . Unfortunately The Dems have ruined out part of the country coal is our main line of income and there is no money here . Kentucky is so depressed it is not funny .I know a meat manager in a grocery store here and he says people are stealing hamburger for the table to eat . I really came her to post because of the idiots back home . Its the same story here there a very few intelligent posters capable of conversation . I guess I will return home its all the same .
I rated your post interesting even though from your screen name there it's hard to regard such a poster as capable of thought.

Not being familiar with the microeconomics of the region, I will assume there is validity in your anecdotal evidence. It seems reasonable that it is even though Kentucky's healthcare industry is thriving just like Tennessee's.

What is to be done? Those in the hollers and cricks of Appalachia as their major industry declines are faced with the same dilemma as starving Ethiopians faced when famine was rampant: as Sam Kinison screamed at them, "Why don't you move?" and the same applies to your homefolks. Diversify. Don't expect the powers that be to prop up an obsolete economic activity. Coal today is what the buggywhip industry was at the time of the advent of automobiles.

This is no time to cling to guns and religion, my friend. At the very least you should sack Mitch McConnell, whose primary objective of advancing plutocracy has sidelined any assistance he could offer toward inproving your economic outlook.
High Fives For Roo

Junction City, KS

#5921 Dec 8, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>

This is no time to cling to guns and religion, my friend. At the very least you should sack Mitch McConnell, whose primary objective of advancing plutocracy has sidelined any assistance he could offer toward inproving your economic outlook.
Best retort ever. Enough said. I love it for the same reason the loonies hate it.
Tonilips

Olathe, KS

#5922 Dec 9, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
I rated your post interesting even though from your screen name there it's hard to regard such a poster as capable of thought.
Not being familiar with the microeconomics of the region, I will assume there is validity in your anecdotal evidence. It seems reasonable that it is even though Kentucky's healthcare industry is thriving just like Tennessee's.
What is to be done? Those in the hollers and cricks of Appalachia as their major industry declines are faced with the same dilemma as starving Ethiopians faced when famine was rampant: as Sam Kinison screamed at them, "Why don't you move?" and the same applies to your homefolks. Diversify. Don't expect the powers that be to prop up an obsolete economic activity. Coal today is what the buggywhip industry was at the time of the advent of automobiles.
How much time did you spend on that word salad! Croutons?
Charlie

Oskaloosa, KS

#5923 Dec 9, 2013
party on wrote:
Tea Party members are living proof that lead paint and drinking water from lead pipes causes brain damage. They love them some lead !
And all that were affected by the lead joined the Dumocratic Party.
Uncle Sam

Oskaloosa, KS

#5924 Dec 9, 2013
Would everyone just join the Democratic Party please?
Then you can all set around and brag about all the great things that you have brought about to the USA.
Just think about how great this nation would be if we were all Democrat's. But wait, who would we get to do the work and pay taxes so we could all set around and brag? Never mind, I guess that wouldn't work after all.
what a joke

Junction City, KS

#5925 Dec 9, 2013
Uncle Sam wrote:
Would everyone just join the Democratic Party please?
Then you can all set around and brag about all the great things that you have brought about to the USA.
Just think about how great this nation would be if we were all Democrat's. But wait, who would we get to do the work and pay taxes so we could all set around and brag? Never mind, I guess that wouldn't work after all.
Let every Democrat stay home from work tomorrow and see what happens. Or every Republican. A one-Party system is not the answer. It takes two sides working together , which once was the norm. Until extremists from either Party are reined in , the dysfunction in DC will continue.
Beretta

Olathe, KS

#5926 Dec 9, 2013
HARVARD STUDY: NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN CONTROL AND LESS VIOLENT CRIME

...In fact, the numbers presented in the Harvard study support the contention that among the nations studied, those with more gun control tend toward higher death rates.
amazing

Junction City, KS

#5927 Dec 9, 2013
Beretta wrote:
...In fact, the numbers presented in the Harvard study support the contention that among the nations studied, those with more gun control tend toward higher death rates.
You mean countries like Iceland , Japan , Australia , and Britain ?
Junior

Garden City, MO

#5928 Dec 10, 2013
Beretta wrote:
Of course. What we knew all along. The problem is violence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Calvin_Coolish 190,301
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 min Stray- Dog 18,146
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min Oh my 69,905
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 min Stupid Obama Bitches 102,174
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 min bacon hater 80,129
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 14 hr CorruptionKiller 35
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 hr Big bad john 19,887
More from around the web