Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,514 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

yes on guns

Mount Sterling, KY

#5867 Dec 4, 2013
As I said before , It is not right to take guns from lawful owners . I don't know all the answers to the questions posed . I do know I have guns and am a responsible owner .When not in use or being cleaned they are locked up and no one can get to them . I honestly love to target shoot . I have a consealed carry license . We don't hunt . But if we needed to we could . We don't carry guns either but the time is comming that we are going to have to carry guns to stay alive it is just about there now . Schools and movie theaters book stores . What next ?
Charlie

Holton, KS

#5868 Dec 5, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Despite the hype there are no plans to remove guns from lawful gun owners.
What you been smokin Roo? Obumer is now trying to backdoor the gun owners. Shutting down lead smelting plants is backdoor gun control.
I know you will spout all kinds of crap about that ain't true, but you and Obumer are the only one's that would believe that. Look back at all the shootings that have been making the news, all the people involved were Democrat's. So, the solution would be simple, don't let Democrat's have guns. No more mass shootings.
more spam please

Junction City, KS

#5869 Dec 5, 2013
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
What you been smokin Roo? Obumer is now trying to backdoor the gun owners. Shutting down lead smelting plants is backdoor gun control.
I know you will spout all kinds of crap about that ain't true, but you and Obumer are the only one's that would believe that. Look back at all the shootings that have been making the news, all the people involved were Democrat's. So, the solution would be simple, don't let Democrat's have guns. No more mass shootings.
Name ONE mass shooter that you can prove is or was a Democrat. Your post reveals that you are a low-information voter of below average intelligence. You`re the life blood of the NRA, Tea Party , and Republican Party. That`s just fine , they can have you !
GayApparel

Kansas City, KS

#5870 Dec 5, 2013
backwards retards. Should be GUN RIGHTS and GAY CONTROL.
Hi Toni

Junction City, KS

#5871 Dec 5, 2013
GayApparel wrote:
In your case , it should be feminine odor control for those around you to have the right to breathe clean air.
GayApparel

Kansas City, KS

#5872 Dec 5, 2013
Hi Toni wrote:
<quoted text>In your case , it should be feminine odor control for those around you to have the right to breathe clean air.
Kangaroos grey box troll costume? I like facebook. It is fun.
ToePicker

Topeka, KS

#5873 Dec 5, 2013
What do you care about guns, Toni? Lookin' to get your lips shot off? Them saggy old meat curtains that hang down to your knees, you nasty old bigoted bee-yotch?

LOL!gu
GayApparel

Kansas City, KS

#5874 Dec 5, 2013
ToePicker wrote:
What do you care about guns, Toni? Lookin' to get your lips shot off? Them saggy old meat curtains that hang down to your knees, you nasty old bigoted bee-yotch?
LOL!gu
GUN RIGHTS GAY CONTROL Lol.
an inconvenient fact

Junction City, KS

#5875 Dec 5, 2013
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
What you been smokin Roo? Obumer is now trying to backdoor the gun owners.t Shutting down lead smelting plants is backdoor gun control.
I take it you are unfamiliar with the 1991 federal regulations against using lead bullets. Or is that fact just too inconvenient for you?
Charlie

Holton, KS

#5876 Dec 6, 2013
an inconvenient fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you are unfamiliar with the 1991 federal regulations against using lead bullets. Or is that fact just too inconvenient for you?
Check your facts, lead shot can't be used over federal waters because it pollutes the water. You liberals are all alike, when something comes out you cry about the facts. Where are your facts? You make them up as you go and dig around the internet till another one of you nut jobs says the same thing and you take that for the truth. Pull your head out, the roses are a lot better smelling than what you have been smelling all this time.
an inconvienent fact

Junction City, KS

#5877 Dec 6, 2013
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts, lead shot can't be used over federal waters because it pollutes the water. You liberals are all alike, when something comes out you cry about the facts. Where are your facts? You make them up as you go and dig around the internet till another one of you nut jobs says the same thing and you take that for the truth. Pull your head out, the roses are a lot better smelling than what you have been smelling all this time.
Obviously you're the one who needs to check your facts. But I guess you already did and learned that your comment of "Obumer is now trying to backdoor the gun owners.t Shutting down lead smelting plants is backdoor gun control" was completely wrong.
President Obama had nothing to do with those regulations. California is the only state that has passed similar state regs.
I posted the facts, facts that even you can't dispute. Moving away from the toxic lead bullets to non-toxic ammunition is not the "back door" way to gun control (BTW can't you at least be original - that back door phrase was really overdone on all of the right wing web sites where you get your information from)
It's gotta be tough to be a Tea Partier nowadays when everything you're told turns out to be a lie!
Yes on guns

Stanton, KY

#5878 Dec 6, 2013
Man you are nasty bunch to carry on the way you do . Have you heard of adults and intelligent conversation ?
Yes on guns

Stanton, KY

#5879 Dec 6, 2013
Are you kidding me a tea partier ? No one is the tea party its a joke .
agreed

Junction City, KS

#5880 Dec 6, 2013
Yes on guns wrote:
the tea party is a joke .
Got that right !

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5881 Dec 6, 2013
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sure, James von Brunn and Jim David Adkisson were Dems. Uh-huh. Tell us more you heard on Faux News.

Location hidden

#5882 Dec 6, 2013
GayApparel wrote:
Got issues with your weak manhood, huh?

Location hidden

#5883 Dec 6, 2013
Yes on guns wrote:
Are you kidding me a tea partier ? No one is the tea party its a joke .
They wouldn't get a joke if you told 'em one. Useful idiots, every one.
goof

Ingleside, TX

#5884 Dec 6, 2013
an inconvenient fact wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not illegal to use lead bullets.
party on

Junction City, KS

#5885 Dec 7, 2013
Tea Party members are living proof that lead paint and drinking water from lead pipes causes brain damage. They love them some lead !
an inconvienent fact

Junction City, KS

#5886 Dec 7, 2013
goof wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not illegal to use lead bullets.
a nationwide ban on lead shot for all waterfowl hunting was implemented in 1991.
Since then several states have looked at ways further reduction of the lead. These efforts preserve hunting, are nothing new, and are not the so called "backdoor" means trampling on second amendment rights - like some people have sadly been convinced of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Sick Man Freud 97,879
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 25 min Billy 100,693
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Just call me Abe 3 262,704
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 51 min WarForOil 83,961
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,529
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 12 hr Mentally ill Trump 65
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 15 hr Testing 8,701
More from around the web