Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,514 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

their you have it

Junction City, KS

#5823 Sep 28, 2013
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
their is no line for your couch sitting ass to have to stand in.
Conservatives get confused with "their" , "there" , and "they`re" .
Malkin Mania

Junction City, KS

#5824 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
BOO FREAKING HOO
Did you know that FoxNews diva Michelle Malkin has a copyright on that phrase and you are in violation ?
as fait would have it

Junction City, KS

#5825 Sep 28, 2013
Obama has sealed the fait of the Dems being in charge for a good long time.
Did you mean the English word "fate" or the French word "fait" , meaning "make" ?
pluralization problems

Junction City, KS

#5826 Sep 28, 2013
on that day even most business' will allow their employees time to go vote during work hours.
WTF is " business` " ? The plural of business (businesses)?
Uncle Jedi

Overland Park, KS

#5827 Sep 28, 2013
Wow samefag.
in summary

Junction City, KS

#5828 Sep 28, 2013
"Independent common sense" represents the Republican base and the FoxNews fan base. That`s comforting to Democrtats and moderates , for obvious reasons. Good luck in the midterms and 2016 ! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Uncle Jedi

Overland Park, KS

#5829 Sep 28, 2013
correction wrote:
<quoted text>Why do FoxNews (fan`s) insist on using an apostrophe to denote a plural ?
Hahaha what difference does it make now.
Uncle Jedi

Overland Park, KS

#5830 Sep 28, 2013
Malkin Mania wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that FoxNews diva Michelle Malkin has a copyright on that phrase and you are in violation ?
Awww a chink in the armor.
Uncle Jedi

Overland Park, KS

#5831 Sep 28, 2013
in summary wrote:
"Independent common sense" represents the Republican base and the FoxNews fan base. That`s comforting to Democrtats and moderates , for obvious reasons. Good luck in the midterms and 2016 ! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Will that finally get you a job?
difference maker

Junction City, KS

#5832 Sep 28, 2013
Uncle Jedi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha what difference does it make now.
Ignorance revealed detracts from credibility. I`m sure somebody with a 6th grade education will have to explain that to you.
Hi again Toni

Junction City, KS

#5833 Sep 28, 2013
Uncle Jedi wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww a chink in the armor.
Insulting soldiers of Asian descent serving in Armored units doesn`t surprise me , considering the source.
Hi again Toni

Junction City, KS

#5834 Sep 28, 2013
Uncle Jedi wrote:
<quoted text>
Will that finally get you a job?
A knob job from you ? No thanks , Toni. Your green teeth are a turnoff and those sores around your pie hole look contagious .
Uncle Jedi

Overland Park, KS

#5835 Sep 28, 2013
Hi again Toni wrote:
<quoted text>Insulting soldiers of Asian descent serving in Armored units doesn`t surprise me , considering the source.
Such kind liberals not wanting to insult anyone, they're so concerned about what they say and how they behave.
Uncle Jedi

Overland Park, KS

#5836 Sep 28, 2013
Hi again Toni wrote:
<quoted text> A knob job from you ? No thanks , Toni. Your green teeth are a turnoff and those sores around your pie hole look contagious .
Liberals know all about those sores huh. Well I am off to work so you can get your entitlement check.
Uncle Jedi

Overland Park, KS

#5837 Sep 28, 2013
Liberalism - What difference does it make.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#5838 Sep 28, 2013
in summary wrote:
So I take it then that you don't have any valid arguments or opinions or much of anything else to contribute. We all know when you have to start playing English teacher it's because you can't argue with the point the poster makes. I would appreciate it if you when you grade my post you use red italic text so it's easier for me to see the problems with the page. But even with all the errors you so graciously pointed out....I think you got the point! You must have, you had to reduce your response to correcting spelling and suggesting that it discredits me somehow. I get it scooter, you needed to be in the discussion but didn't have anything of substance to contribute to it. Keep trying, and don't be afraid to ask for help.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5839 Sep 28, 2013
their you have it wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives get confused with "their" , "there" , and "they`re" .
Illiterate, uneducated folks get confused with when to properly use the words "their", "there" and "they're." The fact that many CONs get confused with when to use each of these words appears to confirm that CONs are illiterate and uneducated. Which explains, in part, why CONs parrot back Drudge, Faux Noise, the NRA, prisonplanet, Rush, Sean and wnd drivel here and why they pick unelectable POTUS candidates.
Happy to help

Junction City, KS

#5840 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
So I take it then that you don't have any valid arguments or opinions or much of anything else to contribute. We all know when you have to start playing English teacher it's because you can't argue with the point the poster makes. I would appreciate it if you when you grade my post you use red italic text so it's easier for me to see the problems with the page. But even with all the errors you so graciously pointed out....I think you got the point! You must have, you had to reduce your response to correcting spelling and suggesting that it discredits me somehow. I get it scooter, you needed to be in the discussion but didn't have anything of substance to contribute to it. Keep trying, and don't be afraid to ask for help.
Do you realize this was your first post without and spelling or grammar errors ? Looks to me like I just did you a solid , my man. The road to self-improvement begins with you.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#5841 Sep 28, 2013
Happy to help wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realize this was your first post without and spelling or grammar errors ? Looks to me like I just did you a solid , my man. The road to self-improvement begins with you.
And do you realize that you proved once again that those that insist on correcting others often error themselves while doing so?

"Do you realize this was your first post without ANY spelling or grammar errors" would have been the correct wording. So "right back at ya" on the solid scooter.
Happy for help

Junction City, KS

#5842 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
And do you realize that you proved once again that those that insist on correcting others often error themselves while doing so?
"Do you realize this was your first post without ANY spelling or grammar errors" would have been the correct wording. So "right back at ya" on the solid scooter.
You got me and I`ll man up and admit it. This country was built on mutual help , much of it against the will of the "helpers". Something to ponder on a beautiful Midwest autumn evening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Your a sucker 225,095
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Dalai Lama 89,461
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 12 min Tea Party Tea Party 74,671
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 24 min ChickenTrump 104,293
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 53 min jeb stuart 79,154
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 8 hr Else 83,839
Election Who are you voting for in the Oklahoma Governor... (Oct '14) Fri Okprospects 73
More from around the web