Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,447 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jerry

Olathe, KS

#5492 May 13, 2013
Halibut wrote:
<quoted text>
Wayne don't see things his way. Anyone that don't subscribe to "Kangaroo's" rant's and rave's should be tried for being of sound mind and body. In Austrailia, a kangaroo is considered a rodent and not good for anything. I think they let one off the island and it ended up here. Have you ever been involved with such a pest?
"The Kangaroo" is the blind trying to lead everyone else to slavery.
I must agree. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap a better argument than that steaming pile of Kangaroo crap. When the kookoo cant win it changes the subject.

Kansas 2nd amendment? guess we won that already. Liberalism reached beyond its grasp.
I hope Liberal ideas have reached their kooky apex and will begin to regress into the closet, where they belong.
hmmm

Junction City, KS

#5493 May 13, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>

Kansas 2nd amendment? guess we won that already. Liberalism reached beyond its grasp.
I hope Liberal ideas have reached their kooky apex and will begin to regress into the closet, where they belong.
you better hope that the liberals never regress into some closet, we are after all the ones who have respect for the constitution and are responsible for keeping the radicals in line and keeping this a free country.
As for the second amendment - it is the liberals, not the tea party who are fighting to keep it in check.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#5494 May 14, 2013

“Conscience of the Hearland”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#5495 May 14, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap a better argument than that steaming pile of Kangaroo crap. When the kookoo cant win it changes the subject.
Kansas 2nd amendment? guess we won that already. Liberalism reached beyond its grasp.
I hope Liberal ideas have reached their kooky apex and will begin to regress into the closet, where they belong.
That's why the Nazis and Fascists sent them to concentration camps. While Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, etc. were ruled with iron fists by the local forces of conservatism for over thirty years, today liberalism is in firm command of these once very sad and repressed nations.

“I'm Messiah of Kalachakra”

Since: May 12

Verneuil

#5496 May 17, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the Nazis and Fascists sent them to concentration camps. While Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, etc. were ruled with iron fists by the local forces of conservatism for over thirty years, today liberalism is in firm command of these once very sad and repressed nations.
YOu shut up alot since Obama's been falling down. YOu're a CIA shill right and paid by the CIA?
Why did you support Obama to begin with?

“Conscience of the Hearland”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#5497 May 17, 2013
Geir Smith wrote:
YOu shut up alot since Obama's been falling down.
I hadn't noticed. It's not like this place is a hotbed of intellectual discourse.
YOu're a CIA shill right and paid by the CIA?
Sweetheart, ev-v-v-erybody who's not a rube is.
Why did you support Obama to begin with?
Because I knew he'd appoint Supreme Court Justices like Sotomayor and Kaganwho'll preserve freedom as opposed to right-wing bastids like Scalia and Alito who seek to destroy them.

And especially because I knew it would piss off right-wing scum like you.
Junior

Olathe, KS

#5499 May 17, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
And especially because I knew it would piss off right-wing scum like you.
Fail Troll

“Conscience of the Hearland”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#5500 May 17, 2013
Junior wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail Troll
Thank you for proving my point

“I'm Messiah of Kalachakra”

Since: May 12

Verneuil

#5501 May 17, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't noticed. It's not like this place is a hotbed of intellectual discourse.
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, ev-v-v-erybody who's not a rube is.
<quoted text>
Because I knew he'd appoint Supreme Court Justices like Sotomayor and Kaganwho'll preserve freedom as opposed to right-wing bastids like Scalia and Alito who seek to destroy them.
And especially because I knew it would piss off right-wing scum like you.
Well, you're in trouble with the IRS now. It sucks to be in trouble doesn't it? Well, now you're in the crap up to the chin.
Deyquan

Mount Holly, NJ

#5502 May 17, 2013
The 2nd Amendment must be repealed.
self high five

Saint Paul, MN

#5503 May 17, 2013
I want to buy a tank like Family Guy and drive it down the street..
the greatness

Jefferson City, MO

#5504 May 18, 2013
Deyquan wrote:
The 2nd Amendment must be repealed.
Then move to a communist country and leave us people with sense alone jackass.
the greatness

Jefferson City, MO

#5505 May 18, 2013
self high five wrote:
I want to buy a tank like Family Guy and drive it down the street..
The reason behind the 2nd amendment is so we can protect ourselves against the govt in case of tyranny (not so we can hunt as the liberal goofs like to say) so if the govt owns tanks we should be able to as well.
As far as using it or any gun that I own against someone I hope that it never comes to that but if someone is threatening my family or myself (even if the 2nd amendment is gone as the liberal goofs wish the thugs will still have guns--sorry to burst their bubble but CRIMINALS DO NOT FOLLOW LAWS) then I have that option as we all should.
If these anti gun people don't like guns then the answer is simple--DO NOT BUY ONE.
Sounds simple to me.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#5506 May 18, 2013
Every single gun in America was originally purchased legally. The reason criminals have guns is because you supply them.
self high five

Saint Paul, MN

#5507 May 18, 2013
the greatness wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason behind the 2nd amendment is so we can protect ourselves against the govt in case of tyranny (not so we can hunt as the liberal goofs like to say) so if the govt owns tanks we should be able to as well.
As far as using it or any gun that I own against someone I hope that it never comes to that but if someone is threatening my family or myself (even if the 2nd amendment is gone as the liberal goofs wish the thugs will still have guns--sorry to burst their bubble but CRIMINALS DO NOT FOLLOW LAWS) then I have that option as we all should.
If these anti gun people don't like guns then the answer is simple--DO NOT BUY ONE.
Sounds simple to me.
One of the first thing taken away by Hitler is Guns. I think as soon as we are born. just like social security numbers we should be given a gun.
cull the herd

Junction City, KS

#5508 May 18, 2013
self high five wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the first thing taken away by Hitler is Guns. I think as soon as we are born. just like social security numbers we should be given a gun.
And many should do the world a favor and turn their gun on themselves.
David

Fort Scott, KS

#5509 May 18, 2013
self high five wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the first thing taken away by Hitler is Guns. I think as soon as we are born. just like social security numbers we should be given a gun.
INSTEAD of a social security number, we should be issued a gun. At an appropriate age, however.
The greatness

United States

#5510 May 18, 2013
cull the herd wrote:
<quoted text>And many should do the world a favor and turn their gun on themselves.
I see you're one of those "compassionate" and "tolerant" liberals.
The greatness

United States

#5511 May 18, 2013
Door King wrote:
Every single gun in America was originally purchased legally. The reason criminals have guns is because you supply them.
I guess in your blind lust for Obama you forgot that his government supplied illegal guns to Mexico huh?
It's dumbasses like you that is what is wrong with this country and you should go live in one of your communist paradises overseas.
The greatness

United States

#5512 May 18, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>
INSTEAD of a social security number, we should be issued a gun. At an appropriate age, however.
I learned to shoot at 8 and with over 35 years of shooting guns I've never shot one person--sorry liberals but your argument of guns kill is wrong.
If you guys wish to ban guns "to save lives" then lets ban cars,drugs,alcohol and abortions to save lives too.
You're only concerned with saving lives aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 min Dalai Lama 62,742
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 min Liberal forever 60,989
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min miss tuffet 160,773
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Zippo 163,073
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 29 min Living Wage 4,205
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 36 min GOP Ignorance 98,613
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 45 min Pope Che Reagan C... 33,960

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE