Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Halibut wrote:
<quoted text>
Wayne don't see things his way. Anyone that don't subscribe to "Kangaroo's" rant's and rave's should be tried for being of sound mind and body. In Austrailia, a kangaroo is considered a rodent and not good for anything. I think they let one off the island and it ended up here. Have you ever been involved with such a pest?
"The Kangaroo" is the blind trying to lead everyone else to slavery.
I must agree. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap a better argument than that steaming pile of Kangaroo crap. When the kookoo cant win it changes the subject.

Kansas 2nd amendment? guess we won that already. Liberalism reached beyond its grasp.
I hope Liberal ideas have reached their kooky apex and will begin to regress into the closet, where they belong.
hmmm

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>

Kansas 2nd amendment? guess we won that already. Liberalism reached beyond its grasp.
I hope Liberal ideas have reached their kooky apex and will begin to regress into the closet, where they belong.
you better hope that the liberals never regress into some closet, we are after all the ones who have respect for the constitution and are responsible for keeping the radicals in line and keeping this a free country.
As for the second amendment - it is the liberals, not the tea party who are fighting to keep it in check.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap a better argument than that steaming pile of Kangaroo crap. When the kookoo cant win it changes the subject.
That's why the Nazis and Fascists sent them to concentration camps. While Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, etc. were ruled with iron fists by the local forces of conservatism for over thirty years, today liberalism is in firm command of these once very sad and repressed nations.

“I'm Messiah of Kalachakra”

Since: May 12

Verneuil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the Nazis and Fascists sent them to concentration camps. While Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, etc. were ruled with iron fists by the local forces of conservatism for over thirty years, today liberalism is in firm command of these once very sad and repressed nations.
YOu shut up alot since Obama's been falling down. YOu're a CIA shill right and paid by the CIA?
Why did you support Obama to begin with?

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Geir Smith wrote:
YOu shut up alot since Obama's been falling down.
I hadn't noticed. It's not like this place is a hotbed of intellectual discourse.
YOu're a CIA shill right and paid by the CIA?
Sweetheart, ev-v-v-erybody who's not a rube is.
Why did you support Obama to begin with?
Because I knew he'd appoint Supreme Court Justices like Sotomayor and Kaganwho'll preserve freedom as opposed to right-wing bastids like Scalia and Alito who seek to destroy them.

And especially because I knew it would piss off right-wing scum like you.
Junior

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail Troll

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Junior wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail Troll
Thank you for proving my point

“I'm Messiah of Kalachakra”

Since: May 12

Verneuil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't noticed. It's not like this place is a hotbed of intellectual discourse.
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, ev-v-v-erybody who's not a rube is.
<quoted text>
Because I knew he'd appoint Supreme Court Justices like Sotomayor and Kaganwho'll preserve freedom as opposed to right-wing bastids like Scalia and Alito who seek to destroy them.
Well, you're in trouble with the IRS now. It sucks to be in trouble doesn't it? Well, now you're in the crap up to the chin.
Deyquan

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The 2nd Amendment must be repealed.
self high five

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

I want to buy a tank like Family Guy and drive it down the street..
the greatness

Harrisonville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Deyquan wrote:
The 2nd Amendment must be repealed.
Then move to a communist country and leave us people with sense alone jackass.
the greatness

Harrisonville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

self high five wrote:
I want to buy a tank like Family Guy and drive it down the street..
The reason behind the 2nd amendment is so we can protect ourselves against the govt in case of tyranny (not so we can hunt as the liberal goofs like to say) so if the govt owns tanks we should be able to as well.
As far as using it or any gun that I own against someone I hope that it never comes to that but if someone is threatening my family or myself (even if the 2nd amendment is gone as the liberal goofs wish the thugs will still have guns--sorry to burst their bubble but CRIMINALS DO NOT FOLLOW LAWS) then I have that option as we all should.
If these anti gun people don't like guns then the answer is simple--DO NOT BUY ONE.
Sounds simple to me.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Every single gun in America was originally purchased legally. The reason criminals have guns is because you supply them.
self high five

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

the greatness wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason behind the 2nd amendment is so we can protect ourselves against the govt in case of tyranny (not so we can hunt as the liberal goofs like to say) so if the govt owns tanks we should be able to as well.
As far as using it or any gun that I own against someone I hope that it never comes to that but if someone is threatening my family or myself (even if the 2nd amendment is gone as the liberal goofs wish the thugs will still have guns--sorry to burst their bubble but CRIMINALS DO NOT FOLLOW LAWS) then I have that option as we all should.
If these anti gun people don't like guns then the answer is simple--DO NOT BUY ONE.
Sounds simple to me.
One of the first thing taken away by Hitler is Guns. I think as soon as we are born. just like social security numbers we should be given a gun.
cull the herd

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

self high five wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the first thing taken away by Hitler is Guns. I think as soon as we are born. just like social security numbers we should be given a gun.
And many should do the world a favor and turn their gun on themselves.
David

Fort Scott, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

self high five wrote:
<quoted text>
INSTEAD of a social security number, we should be issued a gun. At an appropriate age, however.
The greatness

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

cull the herd wrote:
<quoted text>And many should do the world a favor and turn their gun on themselves.
I see you're one of those "compassionate" and "tolerant" liberals.
The greatness

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Door King wrote:
Every single gun in America was originally purchased legally. The reason criminals have guns is because you supply them.
I guess in your blind lust for Obama you forgot that his government supplied illegal guns to Mexico huh?
It's dumbasses like you that is what is wrong with this country and you should go live in one of your communist paradises overseas.
The greatness

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>
INSTEAD of a social security number, we should be issued a gun. At an appropriate age, however.
I learned to shoot at 8 and with over 35 years of shooting guns I've never shot one person--sorry liberals but your argument of guns kill is wrong.
If you guys wish to ban guns "to save lives" then lets ban cars,drugs,alcohol and abortions to save lives too.
You're only concerned with saving lives aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••