Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,514 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

funny stuff

Junction City, KS

#5311 Apr 19, 2013
Jerry wrote:
The second amendment was given to us by God.
Thanks God.
Now that's funny - sad that people actually believe it, but kinda funny
Jerry

Kansas City, KS

#5312 Apr 19, 2013
Exodus 22:2-3 "If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed"
Thanks God
Jerry

Kansas City, KS

#5313 Apr 19, 2013
Mager Pfail
Jerry

Kansas City, KS

#5314 Apr 19, 2013
The kooks sure invested a lot of time and resources into their most recent failure.
Thanks God.
Dangerous mindset

Junction City, KS

#5315 Apr 19, 2013
Jerry wrote:
Exodus 22:2-3 "If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed"
Thanks God
Jihadists quote the Koran to justify acts of terrorism . Your brainwashed ass is essentially copying their mindset. I`ll give you a pass though , considering your double-digit IQ.
sal

Linwood, KS

#5316 Apr 19, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really? So you have talked to them? And you are a victim of crime? Please provide details of how you have or do defend yourself and family. This ought to be good.
<quoted text>
Oh, really? Fifty years ago governments were routinely banning publications despite the first amendment; what magical thinking informs you the second is any different? It was less than that long ago when the Supreme Court smashed that in New York Times v. Nixon.
<quoted text>
Oh really? Most sane people regard those who think they need to be armed against the government as deluded dupes or else manipulators like the guy who killed the DA and his wife in Kaufman, Texas.
<quoted text>
Uh-huh. So did you, unlike the bulk of the gun nuts in this country, oppose Shrub's imposition of The Patriot Act? If not your maudlin words just make you look like the ridiculous hypocrite you are.
145 democrats voted for the Patriot act in 2003 including Ms. Pelosi.
Jerry

Kansas City, KS

#5317 Apr 19, 2013
Dangerous mindset wrote:
<quoted text>Jihadists quote the Koran to justify acts of terrorism . Your brainwashed ass is essentially copying their mindset. I`ll give you a pass though , considering your double-digit IQ.
Defending my home is not an act of terrorism. God says its ok.
cherry picker

Junction City, KS

#5318 Apr 19, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
He also says it`s okay to smoke marijuana , but you`re totally against legalization. Be consistent , Toni !
Go Green

Junction City, KS

#5319 Apr 19, 2013
"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you ; even as the green herb have I given you all things." Genesis 9:3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5320 Apr 19, 2013
sal wrote:
<quoted text>145 democrats voted for the Patriot act in 2003 including Ms. Pelosi.
Duh. They voted to give Shrub what he wanted in return for not being attacked as unpatriotic for voting against it in the type of ads which would have motivated low information voters like you

Location hidden

#5321 Apr 19, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
No, instead it terrorizes his family with his paranoid delusion that armed protection is somehow necessary.
Faux Jerry

Junction City, KS

#5322 Apr 19, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, instead it terrorizes his family with his paranoid delusion that armed protection is somehow necessary.
It`s Toni from Overland Park using Jerry`s name. Birds of a feather flock together , although she`s a dumbed-down version of our Green Hills wingnut.
Jerrytoni

Kansas City, KS

#5323 Apr 19, 2013
cherry picker wrote:
<quoted text>He also says it`s okay to smoke marijuana , but you`re totally against legalization. Be consistent , Toni !
Baaah fck it! Lets burn one.

Location hidden

#5324 Apr 19, 2013
Faux Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>It`s Toni from Overland Park using Jerry`s name. Birds of a feather flock together , although she`s a dumbed-down version of our Green Hills wingnut.
"Green Hills of Earth" by Robert A. Heinlein?
Nope

Junction City, KS

#5325 Apr 19, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Green Hills subdivision in JC. Holly Lane , to be specific.
Jerry

Kansas City, KS

#5326 Apr 19, 2013
God and Guns wrote:
<quoted text>I fully support the Second Amendment , own , and carry loaded , concealed firearms
Aww look whos a scared little gun nutter. Does that make you feel secure.
Jerry

Kansas City, KS

#5327 Apr 20, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>Green Hills subdivision in JC. Holly Lane , to be specific.
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww butt buddies
Jerry

Kansas City, KS

#5328 Apr 20, 2013
Day 3 of celebrating the miserable kook failure to molest our God given bill of rights.
Shame on me! Ummm nah.
Moron Toni

Junction City, KS

#5329 Apr 20, 2013
Jerry wrote:
Day 3 of celebrating the miserable kook failure to molest our God given bill of rights.
Shame on me! Ummm nah.
Mocking concealed carry gun owners on one post and celebrating the defeat of gun control measures on another. Did the Founding Fathers come down from a mountain with a freshly-minted Bill of Rights , carved in granite , and placed in their hands by God personally ? The Air Force must have been really desperate for warm bodies when they let a dumbass like you enlist.
Jerry

Kansas City, KS

#5330 Apr 20, 2013
Moron Toni wrote:
<quoted text>Mocking concealed carry gun owners on one post and celebrating the defeat of gun control measures on another. Did the Founding Fathers come down from a mountain with a freshly-minted Bill of Rights , carved in granite , and placed in their hands by God personally ? The Air Force must have been really desperate for warm bodies when they let a dumbass like you enlist.
Ok Gomer Pyle, just noting your own hippocracies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr IND 274,784
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Old Fart 105,373
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr Dalai Lama 101,465
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 14 hr DEMS LOSE AGAIN 109,986
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 hr Tik Tok 906
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Sat WarForOil 83,980
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Jun 23 The Kangaroo 758
More from around the web