Morley Swingle
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snakedr

United States

#21 Jul 28, 2011
morley went to england on taxpayer money to see his sweetie. go to the county and get his expense reports
Cousin Ed

Scott City, MO

#22 Jul 28, 2011
I forgot about his weirdo girl friend. She must be blind or stupid because she isn't too shabby.
sgt rock

Summerville, SC

#26 Feb 14, 2012
id like to have three minutes with this old prick behind my woodshed... shame on you you ... you are a disgrace to my constitution!!!

NOF

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#27 Feb 15, 2012
Funny how I had to push Morley to prosecute the jerk that molested my child for years. Guy even tried to plead guilty but Morley kept putting it off. Hung over our heads for years before he finally got 5 yrs supervised probation! What a CROCK! Now I think maybe it was because Morley was basically doing the same sort of thing with the young lady he cheated on his wife with, that lady was approximately his daughters age. I agree put anyone up against him and I'll vote for the new guy!! Morley sucks!
uhhhhh

Poplar Bluff, MO

#28 Feb 15, 2012
Morley did not use county funds to go anywhere, what kind of idiot are you to say something like that without any knowledge on how county funds are monitored. You obviously have no accounting experience. All I can say is get your facts straight before you post something stupid.
DCS 12

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Feb 15, 2012
Maybe he got by on the accounting, but that does not excuse the moral lapse.
snakedr

United States

#30 Mar 14, 2012
whats up with morley swingle?? has the bar suspended him yet??
snakedr

United States

#31 Nov 13, 2012
he finally resigned in disgrace because he couldn't win election again. what a pathetic, bitter and hyprocritical character.
Envy

United States

#32 Nov 13, 2012
snakedr wrote:
he finally resigned in disgrace because he couldn't win election again. what a pathetic, bitter and hyprocritical character.
Dumbass. He took a federal job.
Snakedr

United States

#33 Nov 13, 2012
He took a federal job because he couldn't get re-elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min Serendipity412 114,476
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 36 min Bad Dog 102,863
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Just now 86
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 18 hr the GOPee is DEAD 110,389
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Dec 12 amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Dec 11 Wow 11
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
More from around the web