Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 23, 2010
WHat are your opinions on this person please

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 24, 2010
Bump, accidentally made this into a poll i guess.
If anyone could tell me if he's reputable or if he's a good guy etc., i would greatly appreciate it. Also, if you think he's genuinely evil... let me know why. I am curious about this person cause he is differen tfrom other lawers and i hear so many bad things about him but none of them seem viable. Please fill me in.
get real

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Oct 25, 2010
He proscuted me in 84, assistant pros.atty. at the time. For many DWI's I did'nt much care for him at the time but I was guilty.So who should I blame.Anyway I got an SIS thanks to judge Rader.Also I never drove drunk again.I believe Morley is fair and does a good job.He has definitely put away some bad people.If you were prosecuted by him.Blame yourself not him
Onionist

Farmington, MO

#4 Oct 27, 2010
I dont agree with some of the things he has done in some cases, but he is certainly fair and knows his stuff. He's a decent guy.
Networked

Orlando, FL

#5 Nov 4, 2010
theguest2001 wrote:
. I don't know how we can have a comparison since NO ONE will run against the man. However I would vote for anyone else given the choice. I have seen his wife use favoritism and elitism to get things for their family . In situations where the rest of us have no such recognizability. I have also seen him speak out publically about a case which occurred before he took office, as though he had been personally involved. These opinions besides him seemingly hitching his fiction writing career onto the back of hid office.
theanswerman

Jackson, MO

#6 Dec 27, 2010
same with him he has a proffessional obligation to report gary kamp for dwi he hasnt nor has he prosecuted him just as guilty as gary if you ask me. How can anyone be a drunk and then get in a vehicle impaired they are right up there with those who rape or child molest. The damage they cause is no less tramatic if they do as they do
jacksonresident

Jackson, MO

#7 Dec 27, 2010
He is a fair and decent man. I think we all have would've, should've and could've moments. Anyone who adamently opposes this, has been on the wrong side of the law.
TitoBreeze

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Dec 28, 2010
He's the Persecuting Attorney. Its his job to distort the facts of a case in order to get a conviction. He seems fine with lying, so that tells you what kind of person he is.
SomeGuy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Dec 29, 2010
Onionist wrote:
I dont agree with some of the things he has done in some cases, but he is certainly fair and knows his stuff. He's a decent guy.
I call bs on this one. Morley prosecutes the draconian laws our idiot representatives pump out of the legislative septic tank. He doesn't know justice, he just wants another notch on his belt. It's because of guys like Morley that America has more prisoners than any other country of the world. America is a prison state in more than one way. He ruins peoples lives and family when sometimes there are alternatives. In fact, he's just plain sadistic!
jackson resident 1

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2010
As far as morley swingle, I think someone else needs to be in there and take his place or he needs to get a different assistant, I know a 14 year old that was raped and they let it go and oh the fella was 20, they said he wasn't 21 so nothing was wrong with what happened to this young girl, what kind of justice system do we have....
Cousin Ed

Florissant, MO

#11 Dec 29, 2010
Morley is not fer
You. He is against you. That why the ridiculous sentences for minor stuff. Someone watched too much Barney fife growing up. Someone has a little guys complex. Someone "writes" very bad "books". Apologies to the literary community for
His stupids. Stand up people. Fight evil
MrsThang

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Dec 31, 2010
Morley is an enforcer of our jacked up "justice" system (just pay your way out). He is a slave of the government, although I'm sure he rationalizes this fact. Many of our American laws are written by emotions rather than by real logic. I agree that he is sadistic.
not a fan

O Fallon, MO

#13 Jan 4, 2011
Morley's wife filed for divorce 12/29/10. I hope he resigns soon after the reasons come out.
ABC

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Jan 7, 2011
Morley is corrupt. I wish he'd get out of there.
Jackson resident

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 7, 2011
theguest2001 wrote:
I will say I hope he gets everything he has coming to him. He has been around too long and no one ran against him or Judge Kamp I might add. In my experience with him, i think he is corrupt and uses his position to get (I'll leave it to your imagination) favors-----sex, money, whatever. I hope a full investigation is mandated and I hope he receives the justice he so very deserves.
Morley should go

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Jan 8, 2011
Karma has come back to Morley. He's all about persecuting others. I hope the hammer comes down on him hard!
Jackson MO

Advance, MO

#17 Jan 16, 2011
If Morley is still in office in 4 years, do you thik he will run for re-election? Will anyone run against him? If no one runs against him, who would be a good write-in candidate?
Anyone else

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 18, 2011
I would rather have a convicted felon as the "persecutor." Too bad felons can't run for office.
snake dr

United States

#19 Jan 20, 2011
it's going to take an attorney with name recognition and who has past experience a prosecutor. someone well respected and who is a good attorney. any ideas??
hope evans

Paoli, IN

#20 Apr 4, 2011
if it wasnt for Mr.swingle. the man that kidnapped my daughter for 19 and a half hours .. wouldnt have got what he deserved.. the low life piece of shit got 13 charges on my 4 yr old.. he would have walked away if MR.SWINGLE HAD NOT DONE HIS JOB!!!!!!!!!! if you dont want to do the time dont do the crime..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min huntcoyotes 275,083
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Weepy 101,486
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr TheWindbag 105,461
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr tick tick tick ti... 110,006
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 12 hr J Harrup 61,874
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) 14 hr AmPieJam UncleSam 19
Election Who's got your vote in the New Mexico State Com... (Nov '14) 20 hr Ralph 7
More from around the web