Who do you support for County Attorne...
stand up

Lancing, TN

#21 Oct 21, 2010
stand up and vote for the best, michelle wilson!!!
Superior

Brodhead, KY

#22 Oct 21, 2010
experience
Know for a fact

Deer Lodge, TN

#23 Oct 22, 2010
Lattie needs to grow up before trying to obtain this position. He sucks as a lawyer and is very immature.
Good Grief

Deer Lodge, TN

#24 Oct 22, 2010
Michelle Wilson
Nope

Deer Lodge, TN

#25 Oct 22, 2010
once again wrote:
honest
Honest???

Apparently you don't know him at all.
JDay

Oneida, TN

#26 Oct 23, 2010
woman to the real work..let her keep showing it
Advice from FL

Fort Myers, FL

#27 Oct 23, 2010
I've known L.B.L. for 20+ years. I would trust him w/ my family, money and life! I don't know Michelle, but do not need to. You have a diamond in the rough w/ LBL, don't waste it!
Advice from FL

Fort Myers, FL

#28 Oct 23, 2010
LBL is self-made, regardless of his 'name'. He put himself through undergrad & law school among dozens of other accomplishments/positions. He has financed his own campaign & takes favors from no one! He is running as as IND for a reason... take it from a businessman who still has family/friends in McCreary, don't let him get away!!! Here's your chance to help out your own County!
help mccreary county

Lancing, TN

#29 Oct 23, 2010
keep the best in there while she's there. Vote Michelle!
Oh Yeah

Williamsburg, KY

#30 Oct 24, 2010
I have heard that Michelle has hired Austin Price as her assistant and that she wants two more years as county attorney for her retirement and then wants to be a court of appeals justice. Wow she has big plans...and of course that means Austin could be appointed county attorney if she leaves in the middle of her term like she was when Chaney retired. I think that should be the decision of us voters. I don't like deals of any kind but especially this one.
Oh Yeah

Williamsburg, KY

#31 Oct 24, 2010
We need a county attorney who will serve his full term..........VOTE LATTIE LOMINAC!
Johnny c

Oneida, TN

#32 Oct 24, 2010
she has experence and has done a good job so far.Vote Michele Jones County Attorney
Advice from FL

Fort Myers, FL

#33 Oct 24, 2010
put an end to 'good ol' boy' politics & place CHARACTER in the County Attorney seat! Vote Lominac. Do you want your County Attny financed by bootlegging & gambling machines? "Supporters" paid to put up signs/wear car magnets? Is it any wonder tens of thousands of dollars have been spent by Michelle's 'campaign'? Wake up McCreary! Vote Lominac, vote for CHARACTER, HARD WORK, FAIRNESS & OBJECTIVITY!
Advice from FL

Fort Myers, FL

#34 Oct 24, 2010
Oh Yeah wrote:
I have heard that Michelle has hired Austin Price as her assistant and that she wants two more years as county attorney for her retirement and then wants to be a court of appeals justice. Wow she has big plans...and of course that means Austin could be appointed county attorney if she leaves in the middle of her term like she was when Chaney retired. I think that should be the decision of us voters. I don't like deals of any kind but especially this one.
All of this is true. Put an end to politics as usual!! Vote Lominac
hahaha

Deer Lodge, TN

#35 Oct 25, 2010
Advice from FL wrote:
put an end to 'good ol' boy' politics & place CHARACTER in the County Attorney seat! Vote Lominac. Do you want your County Attny financed by bootlegging & gambling machines? "Supporters" paid to put up signs/wear car magnets? Is it any wonder tens of thousands of dollars have been spent by Michelle's 'campaign'? Wake up McCreary! Vote Lominac, vote for CHARACTER, HARD WORK, FAIRNESS & OBJECTIVITY!
Who starts all these lies? No one in Michelle's family is selling booze. Gambling machines are legal. They are in many business's in the county. Shell station in Pine Knot for example. She has been a great county attorney. Let's re-elect her. We are really lucky to have her.
oh yeah

Lancing, TN

#36 Oct 25, 2010
i surely agree. Keep Michelle in the county attorney place. She has and WILL DO the best job that can be done!!!!!!!!!!
pr ewing

Helenwood, TN

#37 Oct 25, 2010
Like him
get real

Lancing, TN

#38 Oct 26, 2010
Michelle is the one!
Advice from FL

Fort Myers, FL

#39 Oct 26, 2010
Want the truth about character? click below:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lattie-B-Lomina...
Advice from FL

Fort Myers, FL

#40 Oct 26, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min River Tam 101,187
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 31 min oh my 101,654
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 265,274
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Johnny R 109,649
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr RDC Cadiz 761
Election Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Tue Frank 860
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Tue tell no lies 1,380
More from around the web