Photo scrolling NM Topix
Interesting

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Oct 15, 2010
If you put your pointer on the old a$$ Dennish photo it pops up... democrat.
When you do the same for the better Candidate Republican Susanna Martinez... it comes up... wait for this one... democrat...

W.T.F. Is iT wiht that topix? Glitch in the system or ar you trying to call the shots on this race?

Fix it please.

“Sounding off for the citizens”

Since: Oct 10

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Oct 15, 2010
You are right. Glad you pointed that out. It is a bug and we are working on fixing it right now.

Thanks

AOL

#3 Oct 15, 2010
Hi Citizen Topix Moderator. Nice new forum you made here. Citizen Sound-off.
Penny Trayshon

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 18, 2010
CitizenTopix why are you spamming your users?
interesting

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Oct 21, 2010
Thank you Topix. It works just fine now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Frankendrumpf 239,446
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 32 min dixie 84,153
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr HELLary Clinton 666 105,898
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 hr Another Damn Liberal 92,059
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Thu Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Thu So Stupid 53
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Thu SeekTruth 83,882
More from around the web