Dozens arrested as 'Occupy Wall Stree...

Dozens arrested as 'Occupy Wall Street' marks 6 months

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Mar 18, 2012, titled Dozens arrested as 'Occupy Wall Street' marks 6 months. In it, CNN reports that:

New York police arrested dozens of people in lower Manhattan as the Occupy Wall Street movement marked six months of protests, authorities said Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#1 Mar 18, 2012
"arrested dozens of people in lower Manhattan as the Occupy Wall Street movement marked six months of protests"

IT'S UNDERSTOOD BY MANY THIS IS ANOTHER UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT OPERATION TO DISCREDIT PROTESTS IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE QUESTION NOW IS HOW MANY UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AGENT-PROVOCATEURS WERE ARRESTED?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Wall Street Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wall Street has made Hillary Clinton a millionaire (Oct '15) Aug 18 Swedenforever 13
News Occupy Wall Street rises up for Sanders Jul '16 Wall Street 2016 38
God Damned Holy Spirit!!! Jul '16 doG nmaDed Hloy p... 1
dGo mnaDed lyHo iirSpt!!! Jul '16 God is an Israel ... 1
News Why Wall Street fought so hard against Brexit Jul '16 hijka 2
News Wall Street Is Betting on Bush and Clinton (Jul '15) Jun '16 Big Bad John Roberts 6
I see a bright future for $NVAX $TKAT $AKS $BCEI Apr '16 Expert2 1
More from around the web