Dr.ZABAZA HAS THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO...

Dr.ZABAZA HAS THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM

SERGIO

Sweden

#1 Aug 20, 2013
A lot of time has passed but i am still yet to forget about the good deed that Dr.Zabaza did for me by helping me to get my lover back within 48 hours. My names are Sergio Roberto from Spain, After the wonderful help that Dr.Zabaza did for me i believe it is time for me to thank him over the internet and to let the whole world know about him. Dr.Zabaza was the man that brought back my lover to me just within the period of 48 hours. And i will not only be telling the world about Dr.Zabaza but i will also be letting them know his contact address so that those that are having difficulties in there relationship will contact him and get a urgent solution to there problems. The address are [email protected] or call him on +2348182620374. Thank you Dr.Zabaza for you great help towards me.

SERGIO ROBERTO

SPAIN
Larry

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 22, 2013
This Dr. Zabaza is a big scammer. I contacted him and he asked for a picture of me and my lover along with my phone number. I sent him all 3. He wrote back to me and said that before he could place his magical spell upon us to bring us back together in 48 hours, I would need to send him $250 by Western Union. The scam is very simple. Send the money via Western Union, he gets it and you never hear from him again. It's the old Nigerian 419 scam. Money up front. Don't be fooled and taken for a fool. Keep your money or he will!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Wall Street Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "The Chickens**t Club" author on why justice is... Jul '17 William 1
News Reporter Jay Solomon fired by Wall Street Journ... Jun '17 Spy plane deal 1
News How Trump plans to deregulate Wall Street Jun '17 Great eh 1
News Wall Street nervously watching Comey hearing Jun '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Warren "troubled" by $400K Obama speech at upco... Apr '17 okimar 12
News Wall Street has made Hillary Clinton a millionaire (Oct '15) Apr '17 okimar 20
News Wall Street is keeping its 'Fearless Girl' stat... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Nice 1
More from around the web