From the Wall Street Crash of 1929 to...

From the Wall Street Crash of 1929 to the Global Financial Crisis of 2007

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 May 16, 2012
How is it possible that the European Union allows the weak states to enter the international money market and borrow the money they need without help – based on their own potentials? How is it possible that the “chain” of interests of euro can let its weak “links” exposed to outside pressures? How is it possible for a “herd” with common interests to let each “ship” defend itself against the wolves, without help, and its general security threatened? How is it possible for Greece, which represents a minor 3% of the Eurozone’s economy, to be allowed to threaten the other 97% of that economy, due to the latter’s weakness?

The European Union should be the one borrowing from the national banking system – thus dealing with profiteers itself based on its overall potential – not its weak “links” alone. The latter should be under the EU’s protection and constant monitoring. They should borrow from it at a subsequent time and if they became victims of profiteering, the problem should be kept in the bosom of the euro. Domestic profiteering should bring profits to Europe’s influentials, therefore bring profits in the euro area, and not threaten it.
From the Wall Street Crash of 1929 to the Global Financial Crisis of 2007

www.eamb-ydrohoos.blogspot.com/2010/02/ten-pl...

Authored by Panagiotis Traianou

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Wall Street Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court deals blow to Wall Street whistle... Feb '18 BHM5267 1
Settlements for 3 Wall Street Banks Hold a Silv... Feb '18 White Collar Crim... 1
Have a look at MJOG on, it's been creepin up la... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Anonymous 1
News "The Chickens**t Club" author on why justice is... (Jul '17) Jul '17 William 1
News Reporter Jay Solomon fired by Wall Street Journ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Spy plane deal 1
News How Trump plans to deregulate Wall Street (Jun '17) Jun '17 Great eh 1
News Wall Street nervously watching Comey hearing (Jun '17) Jun '17 Jeff Brightone 1