Chrysler recalls almost 35,000 Dodge ...

Chrysler recalls almost 35,000 Dodge Calibers for potentially stick...

There are 15 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jun 4, 2010, titled Chrysler recalls almost 35,000 Dodge Calibers for potentially stick.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Chrysler is recalling nearly 35,000 Dodge Calibers in the United States and around the world to fix a potential problem with sticky gas pedals, the same issue that has affected millions of Toyotas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Trisha Toyota

AOL

#1 Jun 7, 2010
See, you Americans make junk cars too.
Whos on first

Denver, CO

#2 Jun 7, 2010
Trisha Toyota wrote:
See, you Americans make junk cars too.
Seems like all auto companys make trashy cars

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 7, 2010
I would rather have 1 Toyota with a sticky gas pedal than 10 Chryslers with perfect gas pedals.,

Since: Oct 08

Fairview Heights, IL

#4 Jun 7, 2010
Can you say: "Fix It Again Tony"?

Which would you rather have, a Chrysler product that won’t go forward or one that won’t stop?
Jeep Lover

Shreveport, LA

#5 Jun 7, 2010
All I can say is "I LOVE MY JEEP!" and my next vehicly will be a "JEEP!'
Jeep Lover

Shreveport, LA

#6 Jun 7, 2010
I love my Jeep and my next VEHICLE will be a Jeep!
I hate typos!
The Man

Birmingham, AL

#7 Jun 7, 2010
It's not "make junk cars". It's "identified a potential safety issue, posted a recall, and fix the problem." Kudos to Chrysler!

In the Toyota debacle, it was "deny there is a problem, tell people it's all in their minds, cover up any culpability (poorly) then accept responsibility when forced to." But hey, that's OK. If you accept resposibility, the dead HAVE forgive you.

My '71 Ford fires right up, most of the time. Isn't Ford's fault, it's a 39 year old Bronco, what do you expect?

My '83 Harley hums like a redneck on meth.

Who says American's build junk? You want junk, spend a lot of money and buy British!
Sharona

Huntsville, AL

#8 Jun 7, 2010
I love my JEEP and I too will purchase a JEEP the next time around....
henry ford

Akron, OH

#9 Jun 7, 2010
What do these assemblers drink during lunch and why does it several years to figure out something's not right????
The Man

Birmingham, AL

#10 Jun 7, 2010
Of course, I have no idea if rednecks on meth really do hum. However it sounds disturbing enough, and might offend some folks, kind of like my scooter.

Since: Oct 08

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 7, 2010
Jeep Lover wrote:
All I can say is "I LOVE MY JEEP!" and my next vehicly will be a "JEEP!'
Jeep is a late comer to the Chrysler party. Chrysler took over the vehicles from AMC (American Motors Corp.).
fubar

Denver, CO

#12 Jun 7, 2010
It must be a Jeep thing, I just dont understand.
B James

Vermilion, OH

#13 Jun 7, 2010
SEE, THIS is what happens when the companies and government put profit ahead of quality and safety! Life was so much better when 2% to 4% profit was enough to keep people employed and the economy growing, NOW we are forced, by our government, to be like all the under-developed countries in the world just to satisfy GLOBAL ECONOMY policies of the rich in the world. Glad my life is nearly over then to have to keep satisfying our government "OF the Rich, By the Rich and For the Rich" and not so help me god, see they throw that out too!
Ex-auto worker

Spearfish, SD

#14 Jun 7, 2010
Chrysler puts the "K" in quality...
I Read

Toney, AL

#16 Jun 7, 2010
I absolutely LOVE my Jeep and will be buying another. It's an '05 so I missed the recall, but I've never had the slightest problem out of it.

Can't wait for them to fix this so I can buy a new Wrangler!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Toyota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toyota adding 180 jobs at Indiana factory (Sep '14) Jan '15 Sirmixalot 2
News Toyota to donate $1 million to the Detroit Inst... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kevin 3
News Eric Holder blasts Toyota's "shameful" deceptio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Far Away 1
News Toyota gives Muppets a lift to Tinseltown (Mar '14) Mar '14 Root 4
News Auto review: 2014 Toyota Corolla gets its S tog... (Mar '14) Mar '14 david_J 1
News Toyota Corolla Japanese Pig Lips (Aug '13) Feb '14 Devilsadvocate 103
News Toyota Shows Off 2014 Corolla Compact (Jun '13) Jun '13 tried and true 4
More from around the web