2012 Toyota Camry unveiled on Web, Tw...

2012 Toyota Camry unveiled on Web, Twitter on Tuesday

There are 109 comments on the USA Today story from Aug 23, 2011, titled 2012 Toyota Camry unveiled on Web, Twitter on Tuesday. In it, USA Today reports that:

Last month, Toyota global President Akio Toyoda promised in the teaser video above that the redone 2012 Camry would be the best ever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Gm man

Washington, MI

#84 Aug 25, 2011
Does this one accelerate by itself as well?

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#85 Aug 25, 2011
Gm man wrote:
Does this one accelerate by itself as well?
Are floor mats included?
liner

Bronx, NY

#86 Aug 26, 2011
Does this one have the rusting gas tank straps where the gas tank falls out on the ro.....oh wait. nevermind.
Reality

Belle River, Canada

#87 Aug 26, 2011
JJFADS wrote:
<quoted text>Are floor mats included?
Give it a break!
And you claim to be impartial?
Reality

Belle River, Canada

#88 Aug 26, 2011
JJFADS, there are enough clowns in these forums without you---who BTW, just a short while ago denounced such conduct---adding more of the same to the list!

Dallas, TX.

#89 Aug 26, 2011
Many cars do not come with floor mats. I resent your assessment of the situation.
Gm man

Washington, MI

#90 Aug 26, 2011
JJFADS wrote:
<quoted text>Are floor mats included?
Who knows?
liner

Bronx, NY

#91 Aug 26, 2011
JJFADS wrote:
Many cars do not come with floor mats. I resent your assessment of the situation.
pompous azz

“Be careful what u pretend 2 B”

Since: Jun 07

Lehigh Valley

#92 Aug 26, 2011
I had to look twice, I was user that was a 2007 Saturn Aura - and look what that did for Saturn !

“Be careful what u pretend 2 B”

Since: Jun 07

Lehigh Valley

#93 Aug 26, 2011
"I was sure", "not I was user".. oops
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#94 Aug 26, 2011
liner wrote:
Does this one have the rusting gas tank straps where the gas tank falls out on the ro.....oh wait. nevermind.
yes, but there is a FREE can of rust away included in every new purchase!

Dallas, TX.

#95 Aug 26, 2011
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
pompous azz
Classy- go ahead and hurl your personal attacks. If speaks droves of the caliber you are. Thank you for at minimum participating.
Reality

Belle River, Canada

#96 Aug 26, 2011
JJFADS wrote:
Yes, many models come sans floor mats.
But your comment was not intended as a question, it was intended as another dose of cynicism toward your target of choice.
Obviously you lack the fortitude and character to admit it.
So resent your comeuppance as you wish---when you stoop to the cheap niggling tactics of the home boys, you'll be called to account.
Then when you justify it with such a pathetic excuse, consider this as a reminder.
We thought better of you JJFADS.:<)

Dallas, TX.

#97 Aug 26, 2011
It is a legitimate question, especially considering the floor mat debacle. I think you are too busy trying to find fault with people.
roger

Georgetown, KY

#98 Aug 26, 2011
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, many models come sans floor mats.
But your comment was not intended as a question, it was intended as another dose of cynicism toward your target of choice.
Obviously you lack the fortitude and character to admit it.
So resent your comeuppance as you wish---when you stoop to the cheap niggling tactics of the home boys, you'll be called to account.
Then when you justify it with such a pathetic excuse, consider this as a reminder.
We thought better of you JJFADS.:<)
and when the winds of change blow your way all the grasshoppers with be bumping their wings in harmony!
liner

Bronx, NY

#99 Aug 26, 2011
JJFADS wrote:
<quoted text>Classy- go ahead and hurl your personal attacks. If speaks droves of the caliber you are. Thank you for at minimum participating.
My friend, you are a pompous ass, if I've EVER seen one.
liner

Las Vegas, NV

#100 Aug 26, 2011
How much is it going to cost?
common sense

Miamisburg, OH

#101 Aug 26, 2011
There IS a legimate question about mats that we should'nt lose here. Lets hope that floormats are anchored appropriately when called for by the manufacturer. Consumers need to take responsibility for their own safety and others on the road. Cheap after market mats and other equipment are not always a good buy.
Liner

Pflugerville, TX

#102 Aug 26, 2011
yes. and customers need to crawl under their vehicles and check for rusted out fuel tank bands and frames daily
liner

Las Vegas, NV

#103 Aug 26, 2011
I'm glad a drive a Honda! It may be a cheap car but I don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Toyota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Prius Four is a smarter, sleeker version o... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1
News Toyota adding 180 jobs at Indiana factory (Sep '14) Jan '15 Sirmixalot 2
News Toyota to donate $1 million to the Detroit Inst... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kevin 3
News Eric Holder blasts Toyota's "shameful" deceptio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Far Away 1
News Toyota gives Muppets a lift to Tinseltown (Mar '14) Mar '14 Root 4
News Auto review: 2014 Toyota Corolla gets its S tog... (Mar '14) Mar '14 david_J 1
News Toyota Corolla Japanese Pig Lips (Aug '13) Feb '14 Devilsadvocate 103
More from around the web