2012 Toyota Camry unveiled on Web, Tw...

2012 Toyota Camry unveiled on Web, Twitter on Tuesday

There are 109 comments on the USA Today story from Aug 23, 2011, titled 2012 Toyota Camry unveiled on Web, Twitter on Tuesday. In it, USA Today reports that:

Last month, Toyota global President Akio Toyoda promised in the teaser video above that the redone 2012 Camry would be the best ever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
noname

Dandridge, TN

#1 Aug 23, 2011
It doesn't matter, America knows they job out the workmanship to China, and Made In China equates to inferior products and sloppier tolerences.
hmm

London, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2011
Another bland Camry. Overrated. Dull. Expensive. Dull as a toaster. Give me a 1958 Cadillac. Take your Camrys. Japcrap.
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 23, 2011
hmm wrote:
Another bland Camry. Overrated. Dull. Expensive. Dull as a toaster. Give me a 1958 Cadillac. Take your Camrys. Japcrap.
a 58 60 Special......
intimidator

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2011
57 chevy baby
Toyota Mom

Georgetown, KY

#5 Aug 23, 2011
It's beautiful, I absolutely love it! No other car will ever top a Camry in my book for a safe, reliable, family car. But thats my opinion. I respect yours if you do not like a Toyota, but please realize Toyota is what feeds and clothes my child.
liner

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Aug 23, 2011
Plastic junk
Junkindatrunk

Georgetown, KY

#7 Aug 23, 2011
lmao

Georgetown, KY

#8 Aug 23, 2011
noname wrote:
It doesn't matter, America knows they job out the workmanship to China, and Made In China equates to inferior products and sloppier tolerences.
your a MORON!! China doesn't make these cars- Japan honey. And this town would be crap if it weren't for Toyota. So how about you ponder that for a little while and get your facts straight about where the parts are from. Toyotas have shown their value time and time again; they're the most reliable cars I've ever owned.
liner

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Aug 23, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> your a MORON!! China doesn't make these cars- Japan honey. And this town would be crap if it weren't for Toyota. So how about you ponder that for a little while and get your facts straight about where the parts are from. Toyotas have shown their value time and time again; they're the most reliable cars I've ever owned.
You must not have had money to buy nice cars. lol
alfa

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>your a MORON!! China doesn't make these cars- Japan honey. And this town would be crap if it weren't for Toyota. So how about you ponder that for a little while and get your facts straight about where the parts are from. Toyotas have shown their value time and time again; they're the most reliable cars I've ever owned.
Japan dosent make them either, theyre made right here in Georgetown
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 23, 2011
liner wrote:
Plastic junk
who the hell are you?
morons united

Seattle, WA

#12 Aug 23, 2011
I waited all this time for this?
liner

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Aug 23, 2011
What happened? Did a gang of Camries get together and beat up an Acura and steal its face? Seriously this is the single most uninspiring car I've ever seen. Hondas may be ugly but at least they're "interesting" and I'm using that term very loosely.
junk again

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2011
Toyota does not deserve the best selling car .....it is cookie like all the other cars Toyota makes .boring , all build from the same platform generally . Hyundai and others deserve to outsell the crap Toyota builds . Quality is shit ,ask most workers in Georgetown ,not the office people either .
lmao

Georgetown, KY

#15 Aug 23, 2011
alfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan dosent make them either, theyre made right here in Georgetown
the cars are assembled here, the parts are made in Japan; hence why we had limited production days following the tsunami- parts couldn't come here. And to liner- trust me; I have plenty of money to buy a great car as i am a team member as is my husband and we love our avalon and tundra thank you :)

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#16 Aug 23, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> the cars are assembled here, the parts are made in Japan; hence why we had limited production days following the tsunami- parts couldn't come here. And to liner- trust me; I have plenty of money to buy a great car as i am a team member as is my husband and we love our avalon and tundra thank you :)
That car is dripping with Chinese parts.

Dallas, TX.

#17 Aug 23, 2011
WOW! WOW! WOW! This thing is gorgeous. With Toyota's class leading quality and this incredibly elegant looks this car will sell like crazy!
hehe

Georgetown, KY

#18 Aug 23, 2011
JJFADS wrote:
WOW! WOW! WOW! This thing is gorgeous. With Toyota's class leading quality and this incredibly elegant looks this car will sell like crazy!
Oh don't worry haha, it'll sell....

And I LOVE my limited Highlander;)

Dallas, TX.

#19 Aug 23, 2011
Highly doubt it. Toyota just lost the top selling little car. Watch
alfa

Richmond, KY

#20 Aug 24, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>the cars are assembled here, the parts are made in Japan; hence why we had limited production days following the tsunami- parts couldn't come here. And to liner- trust me; I have plenty of money to buy a great car as i am a team member as is my husband and we love our avalon and tundra thank you :)
Only a few parts are made in Japan, if you remember we was the only north American plant running. All the major components are made here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Toyota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Prius Four is a smarter, sleeker version o... Feb '16 Solarman 1
News Toyota adding 180 jobs at Indiana factory (Sep '14) Jan '15 Sirmixalot 2
News Toyota to donate $1 million to the Detroit Inst... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kevin 3
News Eric Holder blasts Toyota's "shameful" deceptio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Far Away 1
News Toyota gives Muppets a lift to Tinseltown (Mar '14) Mar '14 Root 4
News Auto review: 2014 Toyota Corolla gets its S tog... (Mar '14) Mar '14 david_J 1
News Toyota Corolla Japanese Pig Lips (Aug '13) Feb '14 Devilsadvocate 103
More from around the web