Toyota accused of withholding info in...

Toyota accused of withholding info in acceleration probe

There are 4 comments on the USA Today story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Toyota accused of withholding info in acceleration probe. In it, USA Today reports that:

Toyota withheld information about safety technology on older models, and its outside research firm altered documents requested in a probe of unintended acceleration, congressional investigators charged Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#1 Jun 30, 2010
There’s your sign.

Dallas, TX.

#2 Jun 30, 2010
I seem to remember going round and round about this with a certain poster from up north.

“NO, IT”S NOT TRUE, THIS IS A HATE FEST,…YOU HATE TOYOTA!"
Blah blah blah
Don’t think Toyota might have been placed in the news because it, well, is noteworthy or anything…

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#3 Jul 11, 2010
Toyota withheld information about safety and technology

Yep might have known

Dallas, TX.

#4 Jul 12, 2010
It’s been obvious from day one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Toyota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Prius Four is a smarter, sleeker version o... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1
News Toyota adding 180 jobs at Indiana factory (Sep '14) Jan '15 Sirmixalot 2
News Toyota to donate $1 million to the Detroit Inst... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kevin 3
News Eric Holder blasts Toyota's "shameful" deceptio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Far Away 1
News Toyota gives Muppets a lift to Tinseltown (Mar '14) Mar '14 Root 4
News Auto review: 2014 Toyota Corolla gets its S tog... (Mar '14) Mar '14 david_J 1
News Toyota Corolla Japanese Pig Lips (Aug '13) Feb '14 Devilsadvocate 103
More from around the web