Insurer Asks Toyota to Repay Pedal Cl...

Insurer Asks Toyota to Repay Pedal Claims

There are 4 comments on the ShowBuzz story from Apr 12, 2010, titled Insurer Asks Toyota to Repay Pedal Claims. In it, ShowBuzz reports that:

State Farm Seeks Reimbursement for Claims Paid on Accidents Involving Unintended Acceleration

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ShowBuzz.

scout

Since: Feb 07

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2010
Why should state farm pay for toyota's problem?
getreal

Montréal, Canada

#2 Apr 12, 2010
This mass histeria smear campaign is thanks to idiot comments like the one above from scout. Nice work cupcake!! Do you work for ABC, CBS or the American gov't by chance? All equally clueless.

Since: Jun 09

Brooklyn NY

#3 Apr 12, 2010
That is what premiums are for , what , do the insurance companies believe that they must always be in a win win situation, i mean paying all those years w/o incident and then getting dropped after a claim should be illegal....I wonder what amount of insurance Toyota Corp pays in a year, probably the GDP for a small country....
just candid

AOL

#4 Apr 13, 2010
What we pay depends to a large part on what is paid out in claims.
Make Toyota pay if it's their fault. They likely have their own Ins. It's their problem, not ours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Toyota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toyota headquarters in Torrance sold for $270 m... Oct 28 Raydot 4
News Toyota bets on sprawling Kentucky plant with $1... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Solarman 1
News 2016 Prius Four is a smarter, sleeker version o... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1
News Toyota adding 180 jobs at Indiana factory (Sep '14) Jan '15 Sirmixalot 2
News Toyota to donate $1 million to the Detroit Inst... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kevin 3
News Eric Holder blasts Toyota's "shameful" deceptio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Far Away 1
News Toyota gives Muppets a lift to Tinseltown (Mar '14) Mar '14 Root 4
More from around the web