Toyota tries to boost quality control...

Toyota tries to boost quality control with outside experts

There are 81 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Toyota tries to boost quality control with outside experts. In it, USA Today reports that:

Toyota said Monday it is inviting four outside experts to help beef up quality controls at the recall-battered automaker under a program that began in March to review defect measures.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#22 Jul 16, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for what? You represent no one, but yourself. And fortunately you DON'T know what a real and true American is.
Now you can tune back to your regularly scheduled FOX News hates America program.
hey Mr. Far left progressive.
You know for a change I watched your MSNBC lastnight
Keith Olbermann, Chris Mattews, Ed Shultz, Rachel Madow, and all 4) of those shows, all they did was bash repubicans.
all 4) shows had nothing but liberals/progressives.
all 4) shows where one sided
No rebuttle what so ever, They are indeed the right arm of the democrat party.

And you people have the gall to Bash Fox......WTF!!!!

Thank God that there is Right leaning station
or this entire country would be indoctrinated to the far far left
GM makes crap

Mundelein, IL

#23 Jul 18, 2010
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Mr. Far left progressive.
You know for a change I watched your MSNBC lastnight
Keith Olbermann, Chris Mattews, Ed Shultz, Rachel Madow, and all 4) of those shows, all they did was bash repubicans.
all 4) shows had nothing but liberals/progressives.
all 4) shows where one sided
No rebuttle what so ever, They are indeed the right arm of the democrat party.
And you people have the gall to Bash Fox......WTF!!!!
Thank God that there is Right leaning station
or this entire country would be indoctrinated to the far far left
You sure do represent the right don't you? I can tell in your posts because all you do is spew hatred and racism. You don't have an intelligent leg to stand on. Why don't you and Glenn Beck get a room?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#24 Jul 19, 2010
Now that is a profoundly sophisticated statement, well, at least from a spineless twinkle-toed liberal.

The only thing in your country controlled by liberals is the media; the means to spew your pathetic political idealism built on nothing but lies and the complete and utter distortion of the truth...
isn't that enough?

Location hidden

#25 Jul 19, 2010
What's with all these certain individuals hating Fox News?

Is it because, it actually aims on holding truth?

Is it because it seeks to provide what in fact the media is supposed to do?

Isn't that allowed?

Is it because it isn't used to impend a one-sided, narrow political view?
A provision of progressive liberalism?

Wait, its a news station which doesn't reduce itself to a mere liberal propaganda source, that's why that's the case.
Stop It

Belle River, Canada

#26 Jul 19, 2010
Fox News is little more than a TV Tabloid.

Not even decent entertainment.

But it does appeal to certain folks.
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#27 Jul 19, 2010
Jake-Chevylevy wrote:
Now that is a profoundly sophisticated statement, well, at least from a spineless twinkle-toed liberal.
The only thing in your country controlled by liberals is the media; the means to spew your pathetic political idealism built on nothing but lies and the complete and utter distortion of the truth...
isn't that enough?
Oh is idealism too much for your small right wing minds to handle? I guess it's easier to spread hate then to try and understand what is going on and finding a way to fix it. Now that's a simpleton.

whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#28 Jul 19, 2010
Jake-Chevylevy wrote:
What's with all these certain individuals hating Fox News?
Is it because, it actually aims on holding truth?
Is it because it seeks to provide what in fact the media is supposed to do?
Isn't that allowed?
Is it because it isn't used to impend a one-sided, narrow political view?
A provision of progressive liberalism?
Wait, its a news station which doesn't reduce itself to a mere liberal propaganda source, that's why that's the case.
Fox News couldn't even prove that gravity is real. Even if you were to show them by dropping a book in front of them, they'd think that you were performing some sort of witch craft.

Fox News: Feeding horse manure to our listeners 24/7.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#29 Jul 19, 2010
progressive liberalism?= msnbc
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#30 Jul 19, 2010
Fox News = Horse Manure

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Dallas, TX.

#31 Jul 19, 2010
Fox news remains the powerhouse of news.

Location hidden

#32 Jul 20, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is idealism too much for your small right wing minds to handle? I guess it's easier to spread hate then to try and understand what is going on and finding a way to fix it. Now that's a simpleton.
You seem to be suggesting an idealism built on nothing but lies and denial of the truth is something acceptable.

Your "wonderful" liberal idealism is nothing but unintelligible pessimistic slush. Simple.
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#33 Jul 20, 2010
JJFADS wrote:
Fox news remains the powerhouse of news.
It is for those who also believe what they see on Jerry Springer is real.

Fox News = Horse Manure
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#34 Jul 20, 2010
Jake-Chevylevy wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be suggesting an idealism built on nothing but lies and denial of the truth is something acceptable.
Your "wonderful" liberal idealism is nothing but unintelligible pessimistic slush. Simple.
You're still talking?

P.S. You wouldn't know the truth if it came up punched you in the face and left you a business card.

Dallas, TX.

#35 Jul 20, 2010
We simply disagree on this issue. Fox news has taken the industry by storm and they report stories the others won’t even touch many times.
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#36 Jul 20, 2010
There's a reason why EVERY OTHER news station won't report those stories. It's because those stories are trash.

P.S.

Fox News hasn't taken anything by storm, so I don't know why you keep using the word storm. Unless you're refering to Fox News being something bad then I would agree with you.

Dallas, TX.

#37 Jul 20, 2010
When I refer to storm, I refer to the organization coming on to the scene and gaining in popularity at a quick clip, as a storm would generate energy at a fast pace. Today, Fox has the most viewers of any news organization, thus they are doing something right.

I like Fox news because they share stories I like to hear. They also (if you watch the news programs), always have the competing side for rebut. That is absent on the ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#38 Jul 20, 2010
Yes, Fox News appeals to most Americans just like McDonald's and Jerry Springer. But neither of those provide any substance that's of nutritional or intellectual value.

Actually ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, C-SPAN etc, do have the competing sides of the stories you like to hear. It's just that you don't want to hear them.
Stop It

Belle River, Canada

#39 Jul 20, 2010
I repeat:

Fox News is little more than a TV Tabloid.

Not even decent entertainment.

But it does appeal to certain folks.

This opinion isn't exclusive........

Media watch groups such as the Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting and Media Matters for America have repeatedly stated that Fox News reporting contains extremely biased ultra conservative editorializing within news stories.

Other media ajudicators have referred to the network as "Faux News","Fox Noise Channel","Fox Nothing Channel", "Fixed News",and "Cluster Fox", among other descriptors.

Fox news has enjoyed rapid growth in listening audiences, but tends to appeal to those with ultra conservative views and others who relish the grossness and wacky behavior on extreme behaviour shows like Jerry Springer.

Sensationalism sells!!
A tribute to the decline in moral values in America.

Dallas, TX.

#40 Jul 20, 2010
Thos two organizations you mentioned are liberal as are the majority of the state controlled media.

Fortunately, most Americans get their news form Fox and they have done and continue to do a wonderful job.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#41 Jul 20, 2010
its a fact that msnbc watchers drive imports and have much hate for america
Just watch lexus driver Keith Olbermann and you will see it....Period

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Toyota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toyota bets on sprawling Kentucky plant with $1... Apr '17 Solarman 1
News 2016 Prius Four is a smarter, sleeker version o... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1
News Toyota adding 180 jobs at Indiana factory (Sep '14) Jan '15 Sirmixalot 2
News Toyota to donate $1 million to the Detroit Inst... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kevin 3
News Eric Holder blasts Toyota's "shameful" deceptio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Far Away 1
News Toyota gives Muppets a lift to Tinseltown (Mar '14) Mar '14 Root 4
News Auto review: 2014 Toyota Corolla gets its S tog... (Mar '14) Mar '14 david_J 1
More from around the web