Click to read:Toyota Executive: "We N...

Click to read:Toyota Executive: "We Need to Come Clean"

There are 2 comments on the CBS News story from Apr 7, 2010, titled Click to read:Toyota Executive: "We Need to Come Clean". In it, CBS News reports that:

Five days before Toyota announced a massive recall, a U.S. executive at the company wrote in an internal e-mail: "We need to come clean" about accelerator problems, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

#1 Apr 7, 2010
Yea, two years ago.

Damn e-mail
TEA

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 9, 2010
The deeper they dig the more fraud, conspiracy and cover ups they find in Toyota.

Toyota should be forced off of American soil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Toyota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Prius Four is a smarter, sleeker version o... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1
News Toyota adding 180 jobs at Indiana factory (Sep '14) Jan '15 Sirmixalot 2
News Toyota to donate $1 million to the Detroit Inst... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kevin 3
News Eric Holder blasts Toyota's "shameful" deceptio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Far Away 1
News Toyota gives Muppets a lift to Tinseltown (Mar '14) Mar '14 Root 4
News Auto review: 2014 Toyota Corolla gets its S tog... (Mar '14) Mar '14 david_J 1
News Toyota Corolla Japanese Pig Lips (Aug '13) Feb '14 Devilsadvocate 103
More from around the web