Man convicted in Toyota crash freed

There are 3 comments on the CNN story from Aug 6, 2010, titled Man convicted in Toyota crash freed. In it, CNN reports that:

A Minnesota man sent to prison after the deadly sudden-acceleration crash of his Toyota Camry has been freed by a judge, and the local prosecutor says he will not be retried.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

scout

San Francisco, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Toyota must compensate this guy.
Bridge Repair Money

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Aug 6, 2010
scout wrote:
Toyota must compensate this guy.
Of course -- and then overseas companies won't do business in the United States anymore and more of our jobs will go to China.
I don't think the guy should be in Prison, but he was speeding and that contributed to the accident.
He shouldn't get rich from killing 3 people in a deadly car crash.
scout

San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 6, 2010
not get rich, just a couple hundred thousand would be ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Toyota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toyota adding 180 jobs at Indiana factory (Sep '14) Jan '15 Sirmixalot 2
News Toyota to donate $1 million to the Detroit Inst... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kevin 3
News Eric Holder blasts Toyota's "shameful" deceptio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Far Away 1
News Toyota gives Muppets a lift to Tinseltown (Mar '14) Mar '14 Root 4
News Auto review: 2014 Toyota Corolla gets its S tog... (Mar '14) Mar '14 david_J 1
News Toyota Corolla Japanese Pig Lips (Aug '13) Feb '14 Devilsadvocate 103
News Toyota Shows Off 2014 Corolla Compact (Jun '13) Jun '13 tried and true 4
More from around the web