Monster Oklahoma tornado kills 51

Monster Oklahoma tornado kills 51

There are 11 comments on the USA Today story from May 20, 2013, titled Monster Oklahoma tornado kills 51. In it, USA Today reports that:

Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin says "hearts are broken" for parents who are wondering about the fate of their children after the tornado that devastated suburban Oklahoma City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

MAllen

Jackson, MS

#1 May 21, 2013
MAllen

Jackson, MS

#2 May 21, 2013
I am in prayer for all the families and friends affected in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit Amen. I know it is time such as these that we do not understand why things happen to helpless victims, anger will be natural. I pray that you find a member of the Clergy to speak to or someone that will allow you to express yourself openly and support you in a positive manner. I pray that each of us go in prayer for each other and walk in Truth and Faith, as our Father in Heaven will carry us through these troubling times Amen.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#4 May 21, 2013
The BBC World Report I just saw (yep, they have reporters there right now) listed the death toll at 91.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#7 May 21, 2013
All night, since the coroner yesterday officially listed the death toll at 51, most everyone knows what the minumum death toll was, but Matt Lauer. That icnompetend dolt just now told that the death toll was 24.

Why are news reporters always the most out of touch and misinformed people on Earth?

Yes, I wonder where the "raise the dead" Kenneth Copelands are, or the Benny Hinns, etc.? Heck, Hinn can just blow and knock a whole audience down, why the hell isn't he out there raising the dead? Where are any of them for that matter? When they are needed most, they are always seen the least.(They took the money and ran!)

In the meantime, WHY do people send out "prayers" TO the victims? Prayers are supposed to go TO God, FOR the victims. To "pray" means "to ask"; WHY are people asking the victims for anything, and for what? And "sending out thoughts" is as effective as farts in the wind.

Instead of all that fertilizer, why not have some SERIOUS INTERCESSORY PRAYER? Something that'll actually do some good for a change, not these shallow, pitiful little religious pretences.

It's no wonder God has left the building. I don't blame him.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#8 May 21, 2013
Now they have lowered the death toll from 51 to 24. Hey, what can I say? I saw the news conference yesterday where the Sheriff said the corroner set it at 51.

In the meantime, I'm still laughing at the goofy woman reporter who said they were using "GEOthermal imaging" to look for survivors covered by stuff! I've got to research that "Geothermal" Imaging thing; it's new to me (and I used to be a Thermographer).

Sometimes they talk just for the sake of making hot air.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#10 May 21, 2013
Yeah, the Brits were the first I heard saying 91 (51 + 40 more).

I would at least expect the corroner to know a body when he saw one. Somewhere between him and the rest of the world is an idiot. Possibly the Sheriff.
Anonymous

Tyler, TX

#11 May 21, 2013
Please donate using From-Your-Heart USA, a non-profit organization aiding the Oklahoma Tornado Victims. We implore you to consider those who are homeless and have nothing to eat because of this disaster. Your sympathy is needed and you will do the right thing by donating towards a humanitarian cause. Take pity on these people.
http://oklahomadisaster.helpoklahomatorn.info...
Anonymous

Tyler, TX

#12 May 21, 2013
Please donate using From-Your-Heart USA, a non-profit organization aiding the Oklahoma Tornado Victims. We implore you to consider those who are homeless and have nothing to eat because of this disaster. Your sympathy is needed and you will do the right thing by donating towards a humanitarian cause. Take pity on these people.
http://oklahomadisaster.helpoklahomatorn.info
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#13 May 21, 2013
good white illegal unwanted immigrants get what they deserve GO BACK TO EUROPE! GOD IS PUNISHING YOU FOR ILLEGALLY RESIDING ON 'OUR' SOIL!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Los Angeles, CA

#14 May 22, 2013
Praying and being sorry for them are great, but finding ways to help will go a long way.

whitesally01
http://bit.ly/XoWQYj
facts

Norman, OK

#16 May 22, 2013
FACT wrote:
good white illegal unwanted immigrants get what they deserve GO BACK TO EUROPE! GOD IS PUNISHING YOU FOR ILLEGALLY RESIDING ON 'OUR' SOIL!!!!!!!!!!
Go back across the Berring Strait to Mongolia where your "native" population actually originated, chug! Civilization eliminated you all the same way it will eventually eliminate the hadji savage hordes soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Tornado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Daily 202: How Richard Shelby is trying to ... Feb '16 goonsquad 1
News D.C.-area tornado watch (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 7
Tornado strikes Los Angeles for first time in a... (Dec '14) Dec '14 RayOne 1
News Storms, possible tornado forecast for metro Det... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Steve 2
News Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
News Effective tornado-proof houses and rooms: can t... (May '14) May '14 not Angels harps 1
News Obama to view tornado destruction in Arkansas (May '14) May '14 barefoot2626 52
More from around the web