Tiger Woods on golf with Obama: 'We won'

Full story: CNN

It's an invitation one doesn't turn down, as Tiger Woods said: the offer to hit the links with the president.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

When we elected/re-elected President Obama America won… “we won”… we all won.
opps I did it again

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When we elected/re-elected President Obama America won…“we won”… we all won.
Yeah, and all the taxpayers lost. Bet we also paid for the other.....to.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Two losers won? How ironic, hey?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Truly losing is when you lost but think you've won, Loser.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly losing is when you lost but think you've won, Loser.
Truly losing your mind is claiming that winning is truly losing because you’re the loser on the losing end…

Hey loser, that’s loser talk… STFU loser, LOL!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
From a man who got his blond haired and blue eyed trophy wife using each other and giving the finger to all da sisters out there. Later in dat marriage he learned da system has levels. Lots of levels. You gotta love winning. Except someone else ends up paying. Dat be da sucker middle class guy who plays by da rules. But he iz wizing up and iz learning da system now. Be afraid, be very afraid! But you won't. So da slow death of America will continue or da quick end from a financial collapse will give us the chance to show our love. And if people like yourself who profess their views utopian live through it, you will lament it for the years you have left on earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> From a man who got his blond haired and blue eyed trophy wife using each other and giving the finger to all da sisters out there.
LOL, you are so stuck in the 80’s…

News Flash: No one (in relevant Main Stream America) cares about race and color in matters of love and marriage. If you ever wonder why your side lost so badly look no further that the comment that you just posted. But it just shows how desperate and in pain you truly are, and it also shows how pathetic and stuck in the past you are as well. I truly enjoy laughing at your pain and stupidity… loser, LOL!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: No one (in relevant Main Stream America) cares about race and color in matters of love and marriage. If you ever wonder why your side lost so badly look no further that the comment that you just posted. But it just shows how desperate and in pain you truly are, and it also shows how pathetic and stuck in the past you are as well. I truly enjoy laughing at your pain and stupidity… loser, LOL!
You spend so much time talking about the far past, te past of slavery and hate that only you have said you experienced. You don't talk about the near past. I remember doing others work. I remember covering for others who were inferior with many issues. I remember people I worked with who moved up the ladder forcing the newer laws on people even as they knew the crap but it kept them important. i remember people in charge who were not qualified for it with very little experience and others below them including my level making the real decisions until they were acclimated over a few years. So screw you! Now go buy that car designed from a Korean. You know, the ones who lived off of dirt and huts 60 years ago. I see every day a police state forming with the law abusing others severely. I see the law who does gets killed by the population being mostly males and a high percentage white even though a third are female and are mostly worthless when it comes to real decisions of life. But the taxpayer pays. Oh they do! Oh we do! I am not a neanderthal. I am of common sense. I refuse to be a sucker anymore. and tha tis dangerous when a people do not care. Nations collapse and change. And we will. But the pain will come first. Before the rebirth begins again.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

So now Woods says Øbama has a 'good stick', and Biden said a while ago that Øbama has a 'big stick'? Why is Øbama showing other men his stick? Larry Sinclair seems to come to mind?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly losing your mind is claiming that winning is truly losing because you’re the loser on the losing end…
Hey loser, that’s loser talk… STFU loser, LOL!
Put your mouth back into your crotch. Make all the noise you want to there.

Loser:>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane laughter fits you well:>
Dirk

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

How much did it cost the taxpayers for this round of golf and also for Micheles trip the same weekend?

I thought this country had a debt problem?
jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Two of a kind. Woods depends on thugs in the gallery to fix his golf ball, Obama depends on thugs at polling places to fix votes.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Dirk wrote:
How much did it cost the taxpayers for this round of golf and also for Micheles trip the same weekend?
I thought this country had a debt problem?
There is never a debt problem when using other people's money.

Thus, the Boy Messiah never has a debt problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories - Tiger Woods Discussions

Search the Top Stories - Tiger Woods Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tiger Woods hits golf balls from Europe to Asia (Nov '13) Nov '13 idiots united 2
Tiger Woods' house sinking on Jupiter Island (Aug '13) Aug '13 amcummer 2
Tiger Woods, son Charlie celebrate win (Aug '13) Aug '13 deborah1203 1
Phil Mickelson playing the golf of his life, wh... (Jul '13) Jul '13 amcummer 18
Tiger Woods gets off to a painful start in the ... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Power Fade 2
Is Tiger Woods hurt? He says he's fine as U.S. ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Murdock75 1
Tiger Woods says Sergio Garcia hasn't apologized (Jun '13) Jun '13 Aquarius-WY 11
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••