Ted Stevens

Former Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens was on board the plane that crashed Monday night in southwest Alaska. Full Story
Scumbag Stevens

Mascot, TN

#1 Aug 10, 2010
If were all lucky this crooked bastards will be dead! This scumbag was selling out the American People to 4 oil companies in Alaska. I wonder if this skank Palin knew what was going on??

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#2 Aug 10, 2010
She probably shot it down from a helicopter.
Scumbag Stevens wrote:
If were all lucky this crooked bastards will be dead! This scumbag was selling out the American People to 4 oil companies in Alaska. I wonder if this skank Palin knew what was going on??

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 10, 2010
Scumbag Stevens wrote:
I'm sure if you're family was in a plane crash you wouldn't appreciate someone making such remarks like that on the internet.
Whether he was a bad person that did bad things or he was a good person that did good things still you should pray for the comfort of his family and not curse him.
The Brattleboro Informer

Trumbull, CT

#4 Aug 10, 2010
Scumbag Stevens wrote:
I wonder if Al Gore was involved in that deal?
Devin

Newport News, VA

#5 Aug 10, 2010
General Patton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if you're family was in a plane crash you wouldn't appreciate someone making such remarks like that on the internet.
Whether he was a bad person that did bad things or he was a good person that did good things still you should pray for the comfort of his family and not curse him.
Had his conviction for Corruption not been thrown out for a technicality, he would have been in a Federal Prison where he belonged instead of that plane...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No criminal charges in botched Ted Stevens case (Nov '11) Nov '11 BandMaster 8
Ted Stevens, Longest-Serving GOP Senator, Dead (Aug '10) Aug '10 Phil McCracken 27
Ted Stevens, Longest-Serving GOP Senator (Aug '10) Aug '10 ShadowM 7
Opinions of Ted Stevens (Aug '10) Aug '10 Stevens was a Crook 2
Ted Stevens Dies at 86; Long-Tenured Senator He... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Ted S 1
Ted Stevens (Aug '10) Aug '10 Ray 3
Related: ABC News: Former Sen. Ted Stevens On B... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Floyd_C 2

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE