Opinions of Ted Stevens

Opinions of Ted Stevens

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Opinions of Ted Stevens. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The opinions of Ted Stevens: A selection of op-eds the former Alaska senator wrote for The Washington Post Rescue road in Alaska Why is it okay to spend $100 million on a road for hikers and bird watchers, but a road for medical emergencies is a 'dangerous precedent?' Fixing the District: Tough times, radical solutions Our nation's capital has too ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

debby

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 10, 2010
poor little fellow. i hate it when the old people die. i think an angel was holding his hand.
Stevens was a Crook

Blaine, TN

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Lets hope an Angel wasn't holding his hand because Stevens would be picking the Angels pockets. Thank You God! Please take some more crooked Politicians! Speaking of crooked Politicians where ahs Trent Lott been?? Lets hope he dies next! And God please take some of the Bushes soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Ted Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No criminal charges in botched Ted Stevens case (Nov '11) Nov '11 BandMaster 8
News Ted Stevens, Longest-Serving GOP Senator, Dead (Aug '10) Aug '10 Phil McCracken 27
News Ted Stevens, Longest-Serving GOP Senator (Aug '10) Aug '10 ShadowM 7
News Ted Stevens Dies at 86; Long-Tenured Senator He... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Ted S 1
News Ted Stevens (Aug '10) Aug '10 Devin 5
News Ted Stevens (Aug '10) Aug '10 Ray 3
News Related: ABC News: Former Sen. Ted Stevens On B... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Floyd_C 2
More from around the web