Obama warns Syria amid rising concern over chemical weapons

Full story: The Washington Post

President Obama warned Syria on Monday that deploying chemical weapons is "totally unacceptable," after what U.S. officials said were new intelligence reports that the Damascus government is preparing such munitions for possible use.
Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Professor Ayreshiite

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

I am THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation and at it again! I wouldn't know the truth if it bit me on my filthy rear end!! I should Change that silly lying DISGUSTING CATTLE name I gave myself War Monger alias Assferhire is lame!! The poor stupid Hasbarat called Assferhire alias BIBIdomite is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile Assferhire stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hasbarat terrorist support, hate and support for Hasbarat IDF Tsahal Mossad terrorist acts being carried out by the Israeli goverment. The thing behind the name Ayreshire the silly sod is what is called a Hasbara (google it) basically I AM a pro Zionist, Pro BIBIDOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-muslim propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HASBARAT AND BIBIDARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-MUSLIM, ANTI-ARAB AND THAT push in all subjects. My tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with MY scripted HaSBARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names ME scumbag used as one of MY filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! I will fail at MY task!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Professor Ayreshiite wrote:
I am THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation and at it again! I wouldn't know the truth if it bit me on my filthy rear end!! I should Change that silly lying DISGUSTING CATTLE name I gave myself War Monger alias Assferhire is lame!! The poor stupid Hasbarat called Assferhire alias BIBIdomite is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile Assferhire stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hasbarat terrorist support, hate and support for Hasbarat IDF Tsahal Mossad terrorist acts being carried out by the Israeli goverment. The thing behind the name Ayreshire the silly sod is what is called a Hasbara (google it) basically I AM a pro Zionist, Pro BIBIDOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-muslim propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HASBARAT AND BIBIDARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-MUSLIM, ANTI-ARAB AND THAT push in all subjects. My tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with MY scripted HaSBARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names ME scumbag used as one of MY filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! I will fail at MY task!
LOL!!!
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Professor Ayreshiite wrote:
I am THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation and at it again! I wouldn't know the truth if it bit me on my filthy rear end!! I should Change that silly lying DISGUSTING CATTLE name I gave myself War Monger alias Assferhire is lame!!!
Professor Ayreshire please forgive me! I cannot help it!! I like Using other people's names and changing what they wrote and only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! I have an incurable rear end Disease and it has affected my pea brain AND NOW THEY WILL NOT LET ME OFF MY DISEASE INFESTED ISLAND TO VACATION IRAN! I ALSO have some serious mental issues and you all need to be patient as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!! I am a retard who really needs HOURLY meds. Furthermore, I really need to stop clowning around on the public computer at this mental institution in Reunion and report to them ASAP!! It's been hours since I've had my meds!! Can you tell?? I'll give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!
Hey Scumbag!! You're filthy disgusting hero Assad and Syrian forces have mixed chemical weapons and loaded them into bombs in preparation for possible use on President Bashar Assad's own people, Fox News confirms.

A senior U.S. official told Reuters that bombs were loaded with components of sarin gas, a deadly nerve gas. Syrian forces have 60 days to use these bombs until the chemical mixture expires and has to be destroyed.

NBC News, which first reported this latest escalation in the Syrian civil war, cited sources saying bombs filled with a sarin component have not yet been loaded onto planes, but the Syrian military is prepared to use these chemical weapons against civilians pending orders from Assad.

The United States has said chemical weapons use would be unacceptable and would trigger greater Western intervention in the conflict.
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!
I'm disease infested oczx that wrote the silly nonsense! All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with ME, another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Yes indeed, the tough-guy self-serving lord marshal b. h. obama appears mighty concerned all of a sudden about Syrians getting gassed...Well where the pluck was the concern of b. h. obama and the WMD slugs on this forum when saddam gassed his citizens? What hypocrite filth.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

JohnInLa wrote:
Yes indeed, the tough-guy self-serving lord marshal b. h. obama appears mighty concerned all of a sudden about Syrians getting gassed...Well where the pluck was the concern of b. h. obama and the WMD slugs on this forum when saddam gassed his citizens? What hypocrite filth.
Obama is only concerned about Obama!
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is only concerned about Obama!
The difference in obama and every other american puppet president is obama is a black jewish mass murdering puppet where the others were white.I wonder if he sleeps in a hand crafted dog house made for him by israel and paid for with american tax dollars of course???
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

truth always Beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>The difference in obama and every other american puppet president is obama is a black jewish mass murdering puppet where the others were white.I wonder if he sleeps in a hand crafted dog house made for him by israel and paid for with american tax dollars of course???
LOL!!! Good one!!!
astute observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

That's a bit harsh. If Romney had won, he'd have outfitted the Lincoln Bedroom with menorah wallpaper and had 'Bibi's Real Estate Development Corp.' engraved on the door
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

astute observer wrote:
That's a bit harsh. If Romney had won, he'd have outfitted the Lincoln Bedroom with menorah wallpaper and had 'Bibi's Real Estate Development Corp.' engraved on the door
LOL!!! Would he have built some settlements on the White House lawn??
truth always Beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! Would he have built some settlements on the White House lawn??
No need to do that the parasites already control washington dc.Until the america citizens wake up and stop it nothing will change.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

truth always Beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>No need to do that the parasites already control washington dc.Until the america citizens wake up and stop it nothing will change.
LOL!!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

mofred wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZaxo6mqKv A
it isnt USA or Obama business what weapons Assad Syria Forces use to defend Assad Syria?
Interesting!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americans strongly opposed airstrikes in Syria ... 2 hr TRD 3
Hit ISIS targets in Syria? Not so fast 8 hr yep 10
UN Panel: Crimes Against Humanity Spread in Syria 15 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Israeli Officer Wounded by Fire From Syria 16 hr Jedi Daal 1
US says American held in Syria has been freed Aug 25 Jeff Brightone 1
Obama faces options in Iraq and Syria Aug 22 USA Today 1
'Get Ready': White House under pressure to expa... Aug 22 Jeff Brightone 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••