U.S. sends troops to Jordan-Syria border

Full story: The Washington Post

Oct. 10, 2012 - The United States has sent military troops to the Jordan-Syria border to help build a headquarters in Jordan and bolster that country's military capabilities in the event that violence escalates along its border with Syria.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2012

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Here we go again another foreign adventure that we can’t possible pay for…

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Is Obama skipping approval from Congress?....... AGAIN?!
Allahu Akbar

Arbil, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Infidels!!
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

when did jordan join NATO ?

last I saw it's just another US hating muzzie country that danced in the streets 9/11.
here's an idea, protect our friends and allies, not our enemies.
bolster their military capabilities ? how's that bolstering doing in afghanistan lately ? seems the troops/police there we train and 'bolster' kill more of our guys than the taliban lately.
this admin never learns from mistakes, they just keep repeating them. let syria (a russian puppet state) fall, fail, whatever.

Since: May 08

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Oh, no, not again....

Since: Oct 12

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Well let me see the government saw that it was starting to tread thin water with the American Population with the Iraq thing. So we set priority focus on Afghanstan. Now the government see we are wearing our welcome out there. They have to have some place to put the troops so they can waste the unnecssessary spending of the American tax money.
What politician would ever think of bring them home and concentrating the efforts of the US Military on things the US actually has an interest in.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Allahu Akbar wrote:
Infidels!!
Who,the Jordanians ?
They'd be looking for all the help they can get for in case this mess goes viral

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Lets Get You Paid wrote:
<quoted text>
Make extra money just by promoting Motor Club of America (MCA) at home from your very own computer.
This money is no scam, and there's nothing fake about this company. I've been with them for 3 weeks now and have made over $800 each week
-click this link to sign up on my website:https://www.tvcmatrix. com/Ptarker
It only costs $40 to sign up. You make $80 per person every time someone signs up under you. I know times are hard, so I'm trying to spread the word about this money train. Don't let it pass you by!
There's also great benefits that come along with becoming an associate as well.
follow this link if you don't believe me:http://youtu.be/N7B1aoEhbcY
I can't keep getting all this money alone!..
Come join MCA today
email me with any questions, comments, concerns you may have at: ishe.dia.08@gmail.com
Another pyramid scheme ?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

steve64501 wrote:
Well let me see the government saw that it was starting to tread thin water with the American Population with the Iraq thing. So we set priority focus on Afghanstan. Now the government see we are wearing our welcome out there. They have to have some place to put the troops so they can waste the unnecssessary spending of the American tax money.
What politician would ever think of bring them home and concentrating the efforts of the US Military on things the US actually has an interest in.
Obama can not blame "BUSH" for this one.

“I am the red pill!”

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can not blame "BUSH" for this one.
This or Libya!
Star

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Wars and conflicts are good for US military equipment production...only growing industry remained
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

YEP, THE U.S. TROOPS ARE THERE IN JORDAN TO TRAIN ALQAEDA HOW TO BUILD CARBOMBS AND WHERE AND WHEN TO PLACE THE CARBOMBS NEXT TO SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS IN SYRIA FOR THE MOST EFFECTIVE CHAOTIC TERROR EFFECT.

Since: May 08

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Star wrote:
Wars and conflicts are good for US military equipment production...only growing industry remained
For whose military is it not?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
YEP, THE U.S. TROOPS ARE THERE IN JORDAN TO TRAIN ALQAEDA HOW TO BUILD CARBOMBS AND WHERE AND WHEN TO PLACE THE CARBOMBS NEXT TO SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS IN SYRIA FOR THE MOST EFFECTIVE CHAOTIC TERROR EFFECT.
How much of China's extended family in Nth Korea is sending their stuff to the war zones ?

“I am the red pill!”

Bronx NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Allahu Akbar wrote:
Infidels!!
Paid troll…

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••