U.S. sends troops to Jordan-Syria border

There are 15 comments on the Oct 10, 2012, The Washington Post story titled U.S. sends troops to Jordan-Syria border. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Oct. 10, 2012 - The United States has sent military troops to the Jordan-Syria border to help build a headquarters in Jordan and bolster that country's military capabilities in the event that violence escalates along its border with Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Here we go again another foreign adventure that we can’t possible pay for…

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Is Obama skipping approval from Congress?....... AGAIN?!
Allahu Akbar

Arbil, Iraq

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Infidels!!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Oct 10, 2012
when did jordan join NATO ?

last I saw it's just another US hating muzzie country that danced in the streets 9/11.
here's an idea, protect our friends and allies, not our enemies.
bolster their military capabilities ? how's that bolstering doing in afghanistan lately ? seems the troops/police there we train and 'bolster' kill more of our guys than the taliban lately.
this admin never learns from mistakes, they just keep repeating them. let syria (a russian puppet state) fall, fail, whatever.

Since: May 08

Germany

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Oh, no, not again....

Since: Oct 12

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Well let me see the government saw that it was starting to tread thin water with the American Population with the Iraq thing. So we set priority focus on Afghanstan. Now the government see we are wearing our welcome out there. They have to have some place to put the troops so they can waste the unnecssessary spending of the American tax money.
What politician would ever think of bring them home and concentrating the efforts of the US Military on things the US actually has an interest in.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Allahu Akbar wrote:
Infidels!!
Who,the Jordanians ?
They'd be looking for all the help they can get for in case this mess goes viral

AUSTRALIAN

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Lets Get You Paid wrote:
<quoted text>
Make extra money just by promoting Motor Club of America (MCA) at home from your very own computer.
This money is no scam, and there's nothing fake about this company. I've been with them for 3 weeks now and have made over $800 each week
-click this link to sign up on my website:https://www.tvcmatrix. com/Ptarker
It only costs $40 to sign up. You make $80 per person every time someone signs up under you. I know times are hard, so I'm trying to spread the word about this money train. Don't let it pass you by!
There's also great benefits that come along with becoming an associate as well.
follow this link if you don't believe me:http://youtu.be/N7B1aoEhbcY
I can't keep getting all this money alone!..
Come join MCA today
email me with any questions, comments, concerns you may have at: ishe.dia.08@gmail.com
Another pyramid scheme ?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#10 Oct 10, 2012
steve64501 wrote:
Well let me see the government saw that it was starting to tread thin water with the American Population with the Iraq thing. So we set priority focus on Afghanstan. Now the government see we are wearing our welcome out there. They have to have some place to put the troops so they can waste the unnecssessary spending of the American tax money.
What politician would ever think of bring them home and concentrating the efforts of the US Military on things the US actually has an interest in.
Obama can not blame "BUSH" for this one.

“I am the red pill!”

Bronx NY

#11 Oct 11, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can not blame "BUSH" for this one.
This or Libya!
Star

Islamabad, Pakistan

#12 Oct 13, 2012
Wars and conflicts are good for US military equipment production...only growing industry remained
DENG

Nanjing, China

#13 Oct 13, 2012
YEP, THE U.S. TROOPS ARE THERE IN JORDAN TO TRAIN ALQAEDA HOW TO BUILD CARBOMBS AND WHERE AND WHEN TO PLACE THE CARBOMBS NEXT TO SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS IN SYRIA FOR THE MOST EFFECTIVE CHAOTIC TERROR EFFECT.

Since: May 08

Germany

#14 Oct 14, 2012
Star wrote:
Wars and conflicts are good for US military equipment production...only growing industry remained
For whose military is it not?

AUSTRALIAN

#15 Oct 16, 2012
DENG wrote:
YEP, THE U.S. TROOPS ARE THERE IN JORDAN TO TRAIN ALQAEDA HOW TO BUILD CARBOMBS AND WHERE AND WHEN TO PLACE THE CARBOMBS NEXT TO SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS IN SYRIA FOR THE MOST EFFECTIVE CHAOTIC TERROR EFFECT.
How much of China's extended family in Nth Korea is sending their stuff to the war zones ?

“I am the red pill!”

Bronx NY

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Allahu Akbar wrote:
Infidels!!
Paid troll…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family Spokesman: Alabama Woman Joins Islamic S... Apr 22 tom_ 4
News Alabama woman, 20, leaves to join ISIS in Syria... Apr 21 Tim 1
News Exclusive Un food aid vouchers for Syria divert... Apr 17 mjjcpa 1
How do syrians feel about somalis? Apr 12 Adam Ali 1
Isis closes it's grip on the region once called... Apr 8 Stuart Cudahy 2
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to eternal life an... Mar '15 Donna Lee 1
News Iraq's top diplomat meets with Syria's Assad in... Mar '15 Carl 1
More from around the web