Ryan Says Nobody Wants US Troops in Syria

Full story: ABC News 16
Ryan and Vice President Joe Biden are arguing over whether there's any difference between them on how to deal with Syrian President Bashar Assad. Full Story
DENG

Nanjing, China

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Ryan Says Nobody Wants US Troops in Syria

THE ZIOFASCISTS IN THE UNITED STATES LIKE RYAN AND BIDEN WANT TURKISH TROOPS IN SYRIA TO DO THEIR IMPERIALIST DIRTY WORK THERE.

U.S. TROOPS JUST AREN'T THAT GOOD ANYMORE AS THEY ARE GENERALLY POORLY TRAINED AND CAN'T FACE DEATH, AND HAVE A BAD HABIT OF RUNNING OFF THE BATTLEFIELD AND DESERTING THEIR COMMANDERS
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Knuc Nee Wanis....as we trade////
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
This article is a BS lie.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#4 Oct 11, 2012
The terrorist american government has wanted to be in Syria from day one of their terrorist proxie war against Syria and its citizens.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#5 Oct 11, 2012
DENG wrote:
U.S. TROOPS JUST AREN'T THAT GOOD ANYMORE AS THEY ARE GENERALLY POORLY TRAINED AND CAN'T FACE DEATH, AND HAVE A BAD HABIT OF RUNNING OFF THE BATTLEFIELD AND DESERTING THEIR COMMANDERS
We've kicked Japan's ass. How'd it turn out for y'all the last two times Japan knocked on your door?

When your government allows you to see the whole internet, you can start talking shit about other countries. Until then, get back to work and make me a new ipad.
Star

Islamabad, Pakistan

#6 Oct 11, 2012
NOW WAR SOP changed by USA...destroy from inside by proxy war...

US IS INVOLVED IN CROSS BORDER ATTACKS, INVASIONS, MASS KILLINGS, COVETER OPERATIONS , PROXY WARS, OCCUPATIONS , CHANGING GOVERNMENTS OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES SINCE LONG TIME...
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Star wrote:
DURKA DURKA DURKA LALALALALALLALALA DURKA
Thanks for sitting on Osama until we wiped our ass with your defenses and put a bullet in his face. Tell the Chinese guy how useless our military is.

Figure out how to use toilet paper and get back to us.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#8 Oct 11, 2012
DENG wrote:

THE PRESENT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT IS THE EQUIVALENT OF THE 1935 GOVERNMENTS OF JAPAN AND GERMANY TOGETHER, WITH THE SAME IMPERIAL THINKING. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS A VERY DANGEROUS COUNTRY TO FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, AND THEY HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS TOO.

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>We've kicked Japan's ass. How'd it turn out for y'all the last two times Japan knocked on your door?
When your government allows you to see the whole internet, you can start talking shit about other countries. Until then, get back to work and make me a new ipad.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Wow. You're a propaganda puppet. Not able to handle the Engrish? Gotta cut and paste?

Funny that you actually exist. How's the chairman's hand up your ass feel?

You better hope your masters aren't monitoring you too closely. You'll get disappeared for being this much of a failure at your task. All you've done is prove that China is a joke.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sitting on Osama until we wiped our ass with your defenses and put a bullet in his face. Tell the Chinese guy how useless our military is.
Figure out how to use toilet paper and get back to us.
just shut up you stupid pathetic jew or we will put back in those camps again.Osama worked for the cia and the world knows this and he has been dead for years and was not killed recently at all.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Stick with that, dipshit.

You are going to have a miserable, pathetic, hate-filled little life of insignificance. You are too stupid to hope for anything more. You deserve every second of misery.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#12 Oct 11, 2012
You three jerkoffs have fun. You're beneath further waste of my time.

Deng, have fun wondering what the rest of the internet that you're not allowed to see has.(It's AMAZING!)

Star, have fun shitting in a hole and wiping your ass with your fingers like an animal.

'truth', have fun sucking cocks in hell.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#13 Oct 11, 2012
time

YAZ, HAVE FUN PAYING YOUR AFTER-ELECTION TAX HIKE IN THE UNITED STATES, AS THAT'S THE PLAN, RAISE TAXES IN THE U.S. TO PAY FOR THE WAR MACHINE AND MORE FOREIGN AID TO PLACES LIKE LIBYA AND EGYPT.
Frisbee wrote:

Deng, have fun wondering what the rest of the internet that you're not allowed to see has.(It's AMAZING!)

Star, have fun shitting in a hole and wiping your ass with your fingers like an animal.

dong

Park Hills, MO

#15 Oct 18, 2012
DENG wrote:
time
YAZ, HAVE FUN PAYING YOUR AFTER-ELECTION TAX HIKE IN THE UNITED STATES, AS THAT'S THE PLAN, RAISE TAXES IN THE U.S. TO PAY FOR THE WAR MACHINE AND MORE FOREIGN AID TO PLACES LIKE LIBYA AND EGYPT.
<quoted text>
me Chinese me make joke me pee pee in you're coke
dong

Park Hills, MO

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
That is racist they do not wipe with there bare hand, they take a palm full of sand and wipe then use the sand to grow watermelons
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#17 Oct 18, 2012
dong wrote:
<quoted text> That is racist they do not wipe with there bare hand, they take a palm full of sand and wipe then use the sand to grow watermelons
Ahh another pathetic jew I assume.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rep. Mike Rogers: We need U.S. Special Forces s... Wed mjjcpa 6
Women fight on front lines of battle against IS... Oct 26 Dander 1
Iraqi Kurdish fighters to help battle extremist... Oct 22 Jeff Brightone 1
Airstrikes hit ISIS targets in Syria, Iraq Oct 20 Smack Down 3
Can Syria's Christians Survive? (Aug '12) Oct 18 drivel fixer 29
Despite demands, Syria no-fly zone a no-go for US Oct 14 Serkan Turkbayram 49
Ebola, Syria and midterms to dominate Sunday ta... Oct 11 Gary 1

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE